Haiku (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Burn that evil heretic misfit!
Disruptive, force for evil? good? either?
Genius, kindred spirit.

I woke up with this idea running through my head, and the haiku above is the result. Ben I think you started some churning of my wheels when you started the thread on riddles, lol<3 My timing seems to be all wrong to make any guesses on the riddles; just know I love it! I am hoping that others will, similarly, like the idea of playing with haikus on this thread. So, consider this your invitation to play away with this artform. Perhaps limericks will be next? Lol!:bag

Also, just wanted to note that it occurred to me that the above haiku could be written with the lines in reverse order, giving the poem and the situation it describes the 'opposite' meaning and the possibility of endlessly looping... which is probably a big appeal to haiku. ;)

I feel that this one is written in the correct 'orientation' (or direction) for this time. This echoes, I am guessing, the sentiment or feeling behind the thread on 'Experiencing the opposite of Murphy's Law" started by Hailstones Melt . Big sigh:-D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)