Goddess Kali Takes America (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
K

KarlaSM

Lorna, it is indeed true that wounds serve their purpose for growth. It is then in the will of the soul to say for how long we will stay with them, and when it is time to let them go. That is something that only each individual can know for sure, as everything has its own timing. We all have our own cycles, like the seasons.

Stargazer, I want to give you a hug!!

Hailstones lol...omg those draco guys...I am sure that if I was to see what my first ex says about me, he would still blame me for everything as he is the typical guy who does not admit his own mistakes and all women are evil according to him and he is the victim.

How would you describe the Aldebaranian temper? :)

Reactions: Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
[QUOTE="KarlaSM, post: 12076, member: 94"Stargazer, I want to give you a hug!![/QUOTE]

Uh, oh...now you've done it Karla. The dam's collapsing! RUUUUUUNNNNNN or suffer the consequences (hugs for everyone)!! LOL!

-------------------------[ <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3<3
----------------------- [ <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
------------- <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
O.o:D :nail :eek: :D :-D <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3<3 <3<3<3 <3<3<3<3<3 <3 <3<3<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Lorna, it is indeed true that wounds serve their purpose for growth. It is then in the will of the soul to say for how long we will stay with them, and when it is time to let them go. That is something that only each individual can know for sure, as everything has its own timing. We all have our own cycles, like the seasons.

Stargazer, I want to give you a hug!!

Hailstones lol...omg those draco guys...I am sure that if I was to see what my first ex says about me, he would still blame me for everything as he is the typical guy who does not admit his own mistakes and all women are evil according to him and he is the victim.

How would you describe the Aldebaranian temper? :)
Self-imploding, but then at a certain point, expulsive.

OP
Lorna Wilson

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
www.lornawilsonqhhthealing.co.uk
That is something that only each individual can know for sure, as everything has its own timing. We all have our own cycles, like the seasons.
That is the journey we enter into with life. First we demystify ourselves, then through self acceptance and unconditional love we 'heal' or come into our own harmonious true spiritual essence.

OP
Lorna Wilson

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
I suppose my main objections were to the statements that "positive thinking" and "being happy" are "BS" and that "all our personal power resides in our 'shadow' side".
Perhaps I should elucidate on my statement that our power lies in our shadow side. The amount of energy it takes to suppress our feelings, fears and self beliefs can create what is called soul loss in shamanic terms. Soul loss depletes our life force, and there in lies some our our hidden, compartmentalized or rejected characteristics. Without having our 100% energy available we operate at a loss. It's that simple. Less energy, less personal empowerment.

The other point that I'd like to share is that our shadow sides are archetypal energies that we personalize. Jung studied this a length. With a quick google I found this article on the shadow self, that explains this more in detail. Perhaps you might find some value within the ideas shared there. such as the following:.

So what exactly is the “Persona” and “Shadow Self”? Well the Persona, according to Jung, defines what we would like to be and how we wish to be seen by the world. The word “persona” is derived from a Latin word that literally means “mask”, however in this instance the word can be applied metaphorically, representing all of the different social masks that we wear among different groups of people and situations.

On the other hand, the Shadow Self is an archetype that forms part of the unconscious mind and is composed of repressed ideas, instincts, impulses, weaknesses, desires, perversions and embarrassing fears. This archetype is often described as the darker side of the psyche, representing wildness, chaos and the unknown. Jung believed that these latent dispositions are present in all of us, in many instances forming a strong source of creative energy.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Perhaps I should elucidate on my statement that our power lies in our shadow side. The amount of energy it takes to suppress our feelings, fears and self beliefs can create what is called soul loss in shamanic terms. Soul loss depletes our life force, and there in lies some our our hidden, compartmentalized or rejected characteristics. Without having our 100% energy available we operate at a loss. It's that simple. Less energy, less personal empowerment.
Perfect explanation for the desperate need for energy drinks in today's society. Don't you think? And the rise of Starbucks and coffee and caffeine.

In the last four years of my life now, I have spent a growing amount of time in soul experience. Characterised by no time, joy and love and wonder, great humour. BUT I drop to clear from my human body and this drop is always characterised by a severe loss in energy. The energy needed to keep the pain in place. Once it is released, I reclaim my soul life.

Lorna, you are a wise Lady indeed.

OP
Lorna Wilson

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
Perfect explanation for the desperate need for energy drinks in today's society. Don't you think? And the rise of Starbucks and coffee and caffeine.
Brilliant deduction. Now that makes perfect sense. Add the food products that are energy destroying may provide a glimpse into the vacuousness of many lives, and how easy it becomes for energy parasites to occupy those empty 'spaces' within. I can see why yoga, tai chi, and other physical /mental activities can be energetically enriching.

OP
Lorna Wilson

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
This may sound sacreligious to 'healers' but I don't believe that people need healing. They may believe it but I don't. What would happen if we all believed in ourselves and unconditionally accepted and embraced the impediments that we as soul has planned for oursleves. how then would we become? Of course when we want to reach for something 'higher' (more unified) in awareness then of course we can use various modalities to that aim.
I just ran across this article that may be - or not - insightful to some;

Why You Should Stop Psychoanalyzing Your Way Into Healing

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I just ran across this article that may be - or not - insightful to some;

Why You Should Stop Psychoanalyzing Your Way Into Healing
Wow...what a BRILLIANT article! It makes perfect sense to me that we should really only have to "work through" a trauma or problem once, in order to fully understand (and theoretically resolve) it. Once we've done that, any remaining "shadow" emotions that arise can almost be treated as bad habits--where they are acknowledged, corrected (if necessary), and released.

(Sigh). Now if it were only that easy... :rolleyes:

As I read the article, it occurred to me that one of the ways we can try to change habitual "bad" feelings into something much more positive is to use those feelings as opportunities to remind ourselves how we managed to work through the original challenges and come to terms with them. That way, we can view the experiences from a position of strength and pride as a survivor, rather than feeling victimized over and over by the circumstances. It's not easy, to be sure, but with time and effort I can see where it could be a successful healing mechanism too.

Anyway, there's some terrific food for thought there. Thanks, Lorna!

:)

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
The healing may take place in a part of our multi-dimensional selves, for instance in a dream, and it could be something as simple as knitting a woollen chain to sling between two polar opposites to create a bridge, and then dancing along, light as a fairy, on top of that bridge to reach the other side. This is not something you can do in our 3D world of material manifestation, but when you realise you can heal in multi-dimensionality it speeds up the process, and seemingly impossible solutions can appear as if by magic. This is then relayed through meditation or conscious awareness into our physicality where the symptoms of the blockage ease back, or even disappear, because the conditions creating them have gone.

Certainly living in a victimized role is doing nothing but reinforcing the unbridgeable gap.

OP
Lorna Wilson

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
EFT, also know as 'tapping' is a form of psychological acupressure, based on the same energy meridians used in traditional acupuncture to treat physical and emotional ailments for over five thousand years, but without the invasiveness of needles. It is a purely physical thing and has nothing to do with counseling or others talking to or with you. It is self help at its best.

This article explains a lot about it. http://www.healing-with-eft.com/how-does-eft-work.html
Any video by Brad Yates is worth watching, learning from and doing. I'll share one below.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)