David Icke's response to the Proclamation of King Charles III (Charley-Boy) (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
In my desire to get past the kerfuffle, I went straight to David Icke's channel (www.davidicke.com) to see what his response has been since the death of Elizabeth II, and David had already produced one of his Dot Connector videos on the subject.

I noticed that he didn't say anything that could get him jailed. He only called Charley-Boy a pratt (my choice of words would have been stronger, but then I'm not as smart as David Icke). There was no mention of the A...chrome word. He just went as far as mentioning Jimmy Saville and Lord Mountbatten (Battenberg) who were both pedophiles, and there are many pictures available of a younger Charles in the company of either of these.

Clif High is saying Chucky's reign won't be for very long.

King Charles had a moment of panic and fluster over a pen-set that got in his way (or was it the ink well?) on a small, dainty signing table where he was sitting to sign the Proclamation of himself as the new King. This got people's attention because of the way he handled the situation, instead of manning up and just passing seamlessly over it, in the priority of things.

• Thank you!
  • Insightful Post
Reactions: Neeraj and Linda
OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Another quote from David, with his usual high level of perceptiveness:

(From his video made at the time of the Harry/Meghan wedding: David Icke on the royals at the time of Markle wedding in 2018)

"They represent this hierarchy of top-down control and privelege... They represent the very cement that holds this hierarchy of power together."

Reactions: Linda

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
This sounds like one of Maryann's markers. The heir not fit to take the throne...

• Winner
  • I agree
Reactions: Linda and Snowmelt

Bert

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jan 10, 2019
Belgium
This sounds like one of Maryann's markers. The heir not fit to take the throne...
I was also thinking about some prophecies/markers but can't find the reference anymore. it was something like:
the event will happen after a battenburg takes the throne.

one thing is for sure. the power equilibrium is shifting in the world so changes will be more rapid no

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)