Compendium of the Unexplained: A Call for Twilight-Zonish, Odd Experiences (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Krena

Embracing Mystery, Mostly
Retired Moderator
Jul 30, 2016
Massachusetts
www.khkrena.com
I hope members will come to this thread to share experiences that confound them that have a woo-woo slant.

For example, I have had my doorbell ring with no one there, and something knocking the closet door in the middle of the night in the bedroom, and I am pretty sure my house is not haunted. I lived in two haunted houses, and this is not the same.

This week, I had one. I was sitting at my kitchen counter with my husband, reviewing the day and dinner choices. My iPhone was on the counter, untouched.

I walked away, and the phone vibrated, and my husband called me back. It was my sister-in-law, texting me to tell me that she couldn't talk. That seemed odd. Later that night, she asked me why I used "WhatsApp" to call her. I had not called her first. She had not texted me either.

The app called her from my phone, and then her app texted me. Neither of us touched our phones. She did not have that text programmed in as a response.

We concluded that we were supposed to connect, but when we did, neither of us had a compelling reason.

What has happened to you that defies reason? You can write old happenings, but I would like to have this as a place for the contempory weird as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)