Brainwave music (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
Hello everyone. I know there exists a few threats about music but no one i think talked about brainwaves music.

I sort of crashed into a video of theta realms and i must say he has talent.

What are your experiences?

Reactions: Anaeika

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I'm familiar with music for meditation, but not for regular listening. Do you have a link?

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Yes, please share your theta brainwave music. I love this post!

OP
Alain

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
such as this one

so he does hapiness, out of body music, mostly third eye music, lucid dreaming music and a few other things

OP
Alain

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
this one i fell on yesterday from an other artist, what influence has it on you?

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Binaural beats are popular and used by reputable people. However, I've never liked them because they feel mechanical to me. I do believe this music has a place for people who are working out their meditation and astral traveling, and I think it is fine.

At the same time, it is a tool to help you get somewhere, and there might come a time when you are able to do so on your own without external aids.

For me, I am blessed with the ability to slip into "another place" fairly easily but realize that this is not the case for others. So, I think it is fine if it works for you. After some successful trips or experiences, it might be interesting to see how you do without the aid.:)

OP
Alain

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
I agree. One time sure of the sensations it will work.

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
www.lornawilsonqhhthealing.co.uk
My favorite topic. I discovered hemisync in the 80's and have done a lot of experimenting with it. I highly recommend its use.

If you listen with earphones you can have your brain naturally increase it's potential to heal and bring increased qualities of well being. While listening to them you can give yourself positive thoughts. It also opens up your intuition very quickly. The good news is that once you start using it your brain just comes up with what you need as your thoughts become clearer. You can listen to it before falling asleep or throughout the day on an mp3 player as you go about your activities. Music is the one thing that uses our whole brain.

While hemisync is very general, isochronic or binaural beats are more specific for consciousness exploration. Hemisync is also used for that but I find it's brilliant for overall well being.

freebies you can download:
FreeMp3.uz.cx – Free MP3 Downloads

OP
Alain

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
ok this one seems quite exceptional

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)