• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Bob Dean: ET Contact - Unseen TV interview from 2012 Search4Truth (1 Viewer)

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
I've listened to Bob Dean over the years, and like his matter of fact way of presenting his information. This video was shot for a tv show with these very interesting bits cut out. There is definitely information in this video that I've never heard him say before about ET interaction and other goodies. I can't imagine what the mainstream media would have made of this....

Last edited:

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Here's the description for the video which provides some more info: "Bob Dean shares his UFO experiences and how they've affected his "truth of the reality". This interview was shot on January 25, 2012 in Arizona. It had been reserved for a Television show that my production partners and I had pitched -- 'Search4Truth: Internet Chatter and Claims Investigated". It never got picked up. In late January 2016, we agreed to release all the surviving raw interview footage to the public. This is one of a handful of interviews that I'll be releasing in the coming weeks. As mentioned in the introduction of this video, this video was built from a copy of the original, which was lost in a rather nasty failure of multiple systems. I wanted to meet Bob Dean; because, I am an experiencer. It's not easy carrying around an experience like mine - not knowing whether anyone else have had a similar contact experience. When I shared the details with Bob, he was most gracious. If you hear me laughing in the video, it comes from excitement. I am not laughing at Bob."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)