Autonomous A I (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
AUTONOMOUS AI

"Give us a break." The AI takes it literally.

Streaming data faster than the Sun streams solar winds,

The algorithm computes the smallest glitch

In autonomous, rapid-fire systems –

Method of computation

Goes beyond the human mind which

Birthed this harridan of science. The gyration

Of mental acuity reaches convoluted heights.

The plea of "No!" reaches the autonomous AI

But glances from its metallic, all-weather suit

As, faster than thought, the machine smites

The frail human on his knees,

His garbled pleas unheeded by the AI in pursuit.

The AI looks coldly at the twitch

Of the crumpled man, then oversteps and strides

Along a pre-determined route.

The autonomous AI has things on its mind

That cannot be humanly defined.

I was inspired to make this poem today, after viewing Linda Moulton-Howe's NYC Earth Files Youtube clip at the Assemblage in NYC, where she reported news from last August, 2017 which I heard for the first time. Apparently a laboratory in Japan that constructs and programs AI robots, had an incident with 4 robots that went out of control, and 29 human workers were killed by the 4th robot, after the first 2 deactivated and a third was dismantled. What shocks me most is that this news, which is extremely impacting on humanity and where we think we are going with inventing and constructing autonomous AI, has not been allowed to leak even a little through the mainstream media. Of course, the "conspiracy" and UFO communities are the ones who have been able to get this news out, to those who are alert. The clip is 1.54 hours long, with the news about the killings coming early at 8.30-11.11 mark. This was streamed live on May 10th, 2018. The military whistle blower said: "Linda, this is serious S.H.I.T. but you're never going to hear about this in the news. The robotics company has too much to lose, and governments want AI robotic soldiers."

Reactions: June and Linda

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
That is really important news. While we could say it's the first death from an AI robot, maybe it's not — these things would be kept as secret as possible.

Did you listen to the section on the ET presence? How was that?

OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
After posting this poem, I checked on the internet to see if there were any other deaths. I did note one in the VW factory in Germany, where a 21 year old man was crushed by an AI car parts robot. He went inside its cage. The other man who was not killed stayed outside the cage. I think that was in 2015.

Reactions: Laron

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)