Zoom Live-Streams : Come Join In! (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

theGalacticTravelChannel

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Hello Everyone!

This past month I began opening Zoom rooms and now that they are all open I would like to let you know about them, and invite you to join in any you may be interested in. I will add a few video samples of what the rooms and discussions are like so you can get a feel for it. I am just now learning about Zoom and how it can be used for group meetings, streaming, teach/learning sessions, etc.. So I am new and beginning here from scratch too.

This page from my website goes into how to : Join our Zoom live-streams.
This page from the website may also be helpful : The Galactic Travel Channel Live-Streams
This page from our FB group is where you find the times and links to get in : The Galactic Travel Channel Events

The type of sessions you can join include :
  • OBE Mentoring
  • Remote Group Healing
  • Consciousness and Contact
  • Energy Mastery : The Gateway of the Breath
  • Silent Group Meditation
  • Crystals and Consciousness
  • Universal Discussion : Group Chat
There is no charge to join in - but know all meetings are recorded ( as the ones below ) and may be shared publicly to aid others.

If you have questions, ask away! I look forward to meeting some of you in the rooms.

• Intriguing Post
Reactions: Pucksterguy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)