Zoom Calls : ET Contact Experience (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

theGalacticTravelChannel

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
I have started hosting talks on various subjects, such as the ET contact experience.

It is my hope that over time more people will come join in the discussions and sharing of experiences and insights into this phenomena..

Here is a selection of the meetings we've held thus far - ( maybe some will be of help to those here ) :

Reactions: CrystalSong

codrus

Just Arrived
Sep 21, 2019
Just watched the first and came to comment and found there are more! (Yay) It is interesting hearing your guys' different experiences and how these interactions are a lot more than just abductions and genetic/reproductive testing which seem to happen a lot in particular with the grays.

I'll add that The Farsight Institute did a remote viewing project on the Darryl Anka well known for channeling the being we call Bashar and found it to be a legitimate contacting with a being reachable via Darryl. This Bashar has explained that the grays bioenginered emotions out of themselves (except one emotion they let remain to substitute for all the former ones.)

It went on to explain that the grays came to regret their genetic tampering and have since been endeavoring to return emotions to their genetic code, this being what their reproduction abduction stuff is largly about (the hybridizations being part of the project.) But equally important it was explained that the grays contact individuals before they incorporate to live a life-experience and get permission first, "Will you please participate in our attempt to fix ourselves?"

If this is the case it explains a few things such as their emotionless analytical approach to everything, including the abductions and the fear and trauma they cause. And if you think about it, the grays can't tell the abductee, "You gave us permission, you've just forgotten" because many would then immediately attempt to withdraw permission, resulting in a loss of a lot of time and energy invested to that point. However some of you may get some peace finding out about the standing of the situation, realizing your greater-self chose to help them even knowing it would also likely be difficult and at times possibly traumatizing.

This would seem to also explain why it seems to happen to specific individuals throughout their lifespan and they seem selective and careful who to follow instead of just random abductions. If you want more information I can only direct you to Bashar and some of the videos on youtube as I don't remember the specific one where 'it' related the gray's story.

Last edited:
OP
theGalacticTravelChannel

theGalacticTravelChannel

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Hi Codrus

Thank you.. Yes I am very familiar with Darryl and Bashar. We lived not far from one another in the Los Angeles area and I have been to the house for sessions on 3 occasions. They helped me understand the Kundalini and my conscious awakening process. I fell out of alignment with Darryl when he began claiming sole rights to the material in private channeling sessions but am still current and up to date on what Bashar shares. It never changes so this is very easy.

The view shared by Bashar is a common one in channeling circles.. I am certain there are more perspectives as well, and even more detailed perspectives. Each and all equally available to be had from the various points in which it is possible to view.

Do you have contact experiences yourself?

If so inclined, please share them!

• Love this post!
Reactions: Lila

codrus

Just Arrived
Sep 21, 2019
I would, however I have not been contacted myself. No missed time, tampered memories or memory-blocks that I'm aware of. So, for now just an inquisitive, interested observer of these contacts you guys seem to be having.

• Cool Post
OP
theGalacticTravelChannel

theGalacticTravelChannel

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Most fundamentally I am an OBEr, when going out into the wider fields contact is just something that begins happening. These Zoom calls ( above ) are for those who are interested in contact specifically through the out of the body experience. Please feel free to join in on any of the calls anytime.

• Winner

codrus

Just Arrived
Sep 21, 2019
Do you have any advice for when we are 'contacting' by mirror gazing or remote viewing or OBE, and it takes time to get into the quiet conscious- mind or shift-sight perspective or get ourselves 'focused' and we want to stay in that state uninterrupted as long as we can, what can one do when sitting cross legged on the floor/ground for long?

After about 20mins I have to get up to restore some circulation, so any wisdom for that position is welcome.

ps. As for the Type-1 and Type-2 people ratio, have you noticed that all these media people, news people, political talking-heads, nearly everyone on radio and TV nowadays all seem to be Type-2? And all the 'voters' (because compliance of outcome is compulsory regardless if you wish to participate) seems to be a Type-2; that's a lot of people(!)

Last edited:

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Is this meeting scheduled for a certain time? What's the next date and time for this meeting because I'm interested in this? Are there instructions to use Zoom? Do I need to installs software to use Zoom?

I don't have reasons to believe I'm contacted by ETs but I can talk to about 5 spirits including my guardian angel.

• Cool Post
OP
theGalacticTravelChannel

theGalacticTravelChannel

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Do you have any advice for when we are 'contacting' by mirror gazing or remote viewing or OBE, and it takes time to get into the quiet conscious- mind or shift-sight perspective or get ourselves 'focused' and we want to stay in that state uninterrupted as long as we can, what can one do when sitting cross legged on the floor/ground for long?

After about 20mins I have to get up to restore some circulation, so any wisdom for that position is welcome.

ps. As for the Type-1 and Type-2 people ratio, have you noticed that all these media people, news people, political talking-heads, nearly everyone on radio and TV nowadays all seem to be Type-2? And all the 'voters' (because compliance of outcome is compulsory regardless if you wish to participate) seems to be a Type-2; that's a lot of people(!)
Hi Codrus

Most people would not make even conscious shifts from a sitting meditation posture, for the very reason you mention. Either reclined to some degree or fully horizontal would be more ideal. As far as mirror gazing, again find a comfortable position, begin the practice and after 5 or 6 sessions return with any practical questions you may have ( - practical meaning questions arising directly from within what you are actively practicing. I would be very happy to answer.

Type 1 and type 2 life experience packets -a very long topic of discussion indeed!

OP
theGalacticTravelChannel

theGalacticTravelChannel

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Is this meeting scheduled for a certain time? What's the next date and time for this meeting because I'm interested in this? Are there instructions to use Zoom? Do I need to installs software to use Zoom?

I don't have reasons to believe I'm contacted by ETs but I can talk to about 5 spirits including my guardian angel.
Therium

I am not certain this call will continue in the current weekly fashion or not. Currently it is still on the docket for each Tuesday1PM PST.

You can click into any of the videos up there and find my links in the youtube description box. Here is my forum/message board for easy access to them : come by for the links to get into the Zoom calls anytime. If you scroll the board down to the Events page you can see descriptions of all available calls.

• Helpful Post

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
codrus As I lay down and fall asleep at night that's when I relax my mind and body the best, and that's when I most often make contact with higher spirits. Although sometimes the love energy is so high when I connect with them I have to block them after talking with them for a bit so I can sleep. :) But that works for me.

• I agree
  • Magical
Reactions: Alain and Lila

codrus

Just Arrived
Sep 21, 2019
therium I will see if I can make that work. My trouble with that has been, I'm one of those kinds of persons who can fall asleep in 5 seconds, and if I let my mind drift that's what happens. Perhaps if I focus my attention more into things I will stay awake until something interesting starts happening which would drive sleep away.

Thanks for the suggestion!

• Intriguing Post

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)