Article Zero: Higher Orders (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
pendulum.jpg

A Message from The Master

Memory leads to knowing who you are. Begin to release vestiges of form and address that are incompatible with what rises from your memory. Make yourself see what you show yourself. Bring your weary eyes into focus just out of range from where you have been standing.

You’re entering the space in which time lowers its barriers of perception. Past and future will soon meet. The now you perceive at this moment is about to yield to that quorum of awareness where you will gain a new appreciation of who you truly are. When that now-moment presents itself to you, walk forward boldly to meet your true self. When you do, the present illusions will fall away.

Attachments

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
This exactly speaks to what I was formulating in my mind, while reading another thread. Clarity of vision comes from higher awareness, which is why enlightened souls like Buddha and Osho could cut through the mental dross and state what was not obvious before, but obvious when you listened to them. It is like the sharpness of clear vision cutting through and melting away what has no place in truth. Illusion, confusion, confound the minds of those with lower awareness.

Tristan

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
Oooooh light meets dark. Interesting!!
I envision this from a soul perspective. Like multiple versions our selves, a ripple effect stemming down through dimensions to be played out down here on earth. As above so below.

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
My take on this is we will begin to understand how our past lives influence our future lives. We may also begin to understand that life lessons are hard, but are important for spiritual growth, and that karma is not a punishment, it's simply the result of poor choices, i.e. lessons not learned very well or at all.

If you don't learn the core life lessons for that life, you will repeat that lesson.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
My take on this is we will begin to understand how our past lives influence our future lives. We may also begin to understand that life lessons are hard, but are important for spiritual growth, and that karma is not a punishment, it's simply the result of poor choices, i.e. lessons not learned very well or at all.

If you don't learn the core life lessons for that life, you will repeat that lesson.
Or perhaps it is just realising and coming to full acceptance that by being born here, we have each taken a learning module which involves needing to see every shade, grade and perception from every angle, to gain a full comprehension, before moving on to higher levels. And that some have chosen to wear the mantle of the darker vision as they walk these paths, which in the world of duality provides the contrast necessary in the dream weaving.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)