Yulia: Hello, La Vie en Rose, Hallelujah, Cry Me a River & Om Ritam Namah (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

Healing Facilitator & Consciousness Guide
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Christchurch, New Zealand
laron.nz
Below are some songs my kindred spirit (partner) Yulia recently performed at the Great Hall at The Arts Centre Te Matatiki Toi Ora in Christchurch, here in New Zealand. It was a full house at the time and she received a standing ovation at the end. I recorded a couple of songs on my phone while I was there, but there was also an iPhone on stage recording in HD from the side which caught all the songs, wwith the mic connected into the sound on stage (mixed into the video) so have a higher quality. Not all songs have been processed and uploaded yet.

Tom Rainey, Yulia's accompanist and one of New Zealand’s top musicians is on piano for these songs. Tom was recently awarded the New Zealand Order of Merit for his services to music and education.

I've also embedded a mantra she recently recorded, Om Ritam Namah.

For those in Christchurch, she also teaches singing, but from a unique and intuitive direction, and does cater for the conscious and awakened out there. (does she do online teaching? — good question, I haven't asked!) Yulia and I are planning on working together in the future, in the area of... what we are all about here on the Roundtable!

For those around New Zealand, she will be traveling around the country in November doing a number of shows. More details to come on that one.

The songs below are:
  • 'Hello' (L. Richie)
  • 'La Vie en Rose' (E. Piaf)
  • 'Hallelujah' (Leonard Cohen)
  • 'Cry Me a River' (Arthur Hamilton)

You can find and subscribe to her YouTube channel here.
Yulia on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yulia.vocalist/
Yulia’s Website: http://www.yulia.co.nz
Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yulia_(singer)

And finally, here she is singing "Om Ritam Namah". This is a Sanskrit mantra that helps one align with the universal energy. It can support your intentions and desires based around cosmic law.

More information about Yulia:
Her number one studio albums ‘Into the West’ and ‘Montage’ achieved multi-platinum status. Yulia won NZ Music Awards for 'Best Female Solo Artist' and ‘Highest Selling Album’ and has also won a European Song contest, representing NZ. Yulia was the first female vocalist in New Zealand to have two back to back number one hit albums.​
She was hand-picked by the renowned music producer Craig Leon for a Live American TV concert filmed at the Chambord Castle, France, where Yulia performed songs from the repertoire of the greatest French singer, Edith Piaf.​
Yulia’s performed with the likes of Russell Watson, Ivan Rebroff, Amici Forever, Dame Malvina Major, Sir Howard Morrison, Michael Barrymore, Engelbert Humperdink, New Zealand Symphony Orchestra, and the Tokyo Philharmonic Orchestra.​
'The way that Yulia uses her voice is unique in that she can be pure and angelic for one passage, and then alternatively follow that with a low, intimate and sensual presence, often within the same phrase.’​
~ Craig Leon, producer Pavarotti​
‘Yulia is that rare International phenomenon; a truly individual voice. Add to that lashings of Russian soul, liberal quantities of musicianship and you have a singer who transcends classification.’​
~ Carl Doy, producer Dame Kiri Te Kanawa​

Last edited:

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Below are some songs my kindred spirit (partner) Yulia recently performed at the Great Hall at The Arts Centre Te Matatiki Toi Ora in Christchurch, here in New Zealand. It was a full house at the time and she received a standing ovation at the end. I recorded a couple of songs on my phone while I was there, but there was also an iPhone on stage recording in HD from the side which caught all the songs, with with the mic connected into the sound on stage (mixed into the video) so have a higher quality. Not all songs have been processed and uploaded yet.

Tom Rainey, Yulia's accompanist and one of New Zealand’s top musicians is on piano for these songs. Tom was recently awarded the New Zealand Order of Merit for his services to music and education.

I've also embedded a mantra she recently recorded, Om Ritam Namah.

For those in Christchurch, she also teaches singing, but from a unique and intuitive direction, and does cater for the conscious and awakened out there. (does she do online teaching? — good question, I haven't asked!) Yulia and I are planning on working together in the future, in the area of... what we are all about here on the Roundtable!

For those around New Zealand, she will be traveling around the country in November doing a number of shows. More details to come on that one.

The songs below are:
  • 'Hello' (L. Richie)
  • 'La Vie en Rose' (E. Piaf)
  • 'Hallelujah' (Leonard Cohen)
  • 'Cry Me a River' (Arthur Hamilton)

You can find and subscribe to her YouTube channel here.
Yulia on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yulia.vocalist/
Yulia’s Website: http://www.yulia.co.nz
Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yulia_(singer)

And finally, here she is singing "Om Ritam Namah". This is a Sanskrit mantra that helps one align with the universal energy. It can support your intentions and desires based around cosmic law.

More information about Yulia:
Her number one studio albums ‘Into the West’ and ‘Montage’ achieved multi-platinum status. Yulia won NZ Music Awards for 'Best Female Solo Artist' and ‘Highest Selling Album’ and has also won the European Song contest, representing NZ. Yulia was the first female vocalist in New Zealand to have two back to back number one hit albums.​
She was hand-picked by the renowned music producer Craig Leon for a Live American TV concert filmed at the Chambord Castle, France, where Yulia performed songs from the repertoire of the greatest French singer, Edith Piaf.​
Yulia’s performed with the likes of Russell Watson, Ivan Rebroff, Amici Forever, Dame Malvina Major, Sir Howard Morrison, Michael Barrymore, Engelbert Humperdink, New Zealand Symphony Orchestra, and the Tokyo Philharmonic Orchestra.​
'The way that Yulia uses her voice is unique in that she can be pure and angelic for one passage, and then alternatively follow that with a low, intimate and sensual presence, often within the same phrase.’​
~ Craig Leon, producer Pavarotti​
‘Yulia is that rare International phenomenon; a truly individual voice. Add to that lashings of Russian soul, liberal quantities of musicianship and you have a singer who transcends classification.’​
~ Carl Doy, producer Dame Kiri Te Kanawa​
Beautiful voice and La Vie en Rose is one of my all time favourites, I got goose bumps listening

• Love this post!
  • I agree
Reactions: Linda and Laron

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
Germany
astral-blog.weebly.com
Very cool. Good and highly professional stage presence.

This sentence made me wonder a little as one who had watched the ESC for many years (not any longer since it got way too political in recent years):
has also won the European Song contest, representing NZ
Maybe you can clarify. I know that Australia participates as a guest since 2015 but when was NZ taking part (and winning) in the Eurovision SC? Can't find the reference or the TV performance. Maybe it was another kind of contest then?

OP
Laron

Laron

Healing Facilitator & Consciousness Guide
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Christchurch, New Zealand
laron.nz
Maybe you can clarify. I know that Australia participates as a guest since 2015 but when was NZ taking part (and winning) in the Eurovision SC? Can't find the reference or the TV performance. Maybe it was another kind of contest then?
Another one. (:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)