Youtube purge of conservative channels, now Infowars is banned (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
The latest victim in a row of YT bans on alternative (and mostly conservative) channels. The AJ channel has been deleted, no coming back possible. It used to be huge, almost the main opponent to mainstream-TV, with a right-wing angle, at least in the US. I am not an all-out Infowars fan as I explained already elsewhere, but also saw some good things in their work, too.

So if free speech is made gone on a platform like that (also including fakebook and twitter where they also were banned earlier, etc.) then we are lost and live in a dictatorship entirely. Free speech must not die. Really, this is a big one by the deep state censorship dudes. Are they desperate?

https://www.rt.com/usa/435254-youtube-bans-alex-jones-infowars/

:(

Still some other smaller channels by them available, but it makes you wonder how long they will stay on.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Are they desperate?
Yes, very much -both sides. They are afraid of disclosures pointing out towards wrong doings on both sides. They coordinated their actions to avoid showing the people that they really are dealing with a single organization in control, with one side alternating playing offense and the other defense while behind the scenes both were just a single entity profiting at different levels -and not just at the material one.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I've never been a fan of Jones (although he lives where I do). However, he may well end up being a poster child for the demise of FB, YT, and Twitter as they exist now.

The point of some of the congressional hearings is to determine whether or not they are public platforms with no censorship or published platforms with censorship. If they are found to the in the first category, then their size may place them in the category of a public utility, which has a boatload of rules and regulations about service. If they are found to be in the second category, then they are liable for everything that is published.

Right now, they are the first of their kind and answer to no one, other than stockholders.

Another brick in this wall happened this weekend on Twitter with Candace Owens, a conservative black woman. She took awful anti-white tweets of the latest hire at the New York Times and copied them word for word, except changing "white" to "black" or "Jewish". Boom - got a suspension, although the author of the original tweets never did. It was lifted a little later with the usual "error" explanation.

Reporters from VICE, which is a very liberal news and entertainment site, did their own research and found conservative voices were banned more than others. Now, that was unexpected and got some attention.

The leadership of FB and Twitter are smart enough to see what is coming; however, IMO, I believe they are banking on a change in majority in our Congress this fall, which will halt all investigation into their practices.

It is insanity, and I have to limit my exposure - like wearing an energetic haz-mat suit. I need to be informed because I often end up explaining the big picture to others, but yuck - what a mess.

OP
Sinera

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
It's even more dramatic and obvious than I thought. Facebook, Apple, Spotify and YouTube/Google did it all on the same day actually. Just Twitter missing. Wow. No doubt they are conspiring all together.

https://www.rt.com/usa/435259-infowars-ban-twitter-reacts/

These platforms should all be abandoned. (For me no problem because I am not a member anyway, with the exception of YouTube).

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
The veil is lifting and they won't be able to hide. Eventually I suspect many will choose to leave this plane by removing themselves from the planet rather than face the angry mobs. Will we live to see that take place? Uncertain myself there.
Although it has definitely served a purpose, I've long suspected that Infowars was a "plant" of some type--either placed in order to help gain the confidence of "Truthers" and slowly divert their attention, or put there to disseminate disinfo. Just in the last few days, I've seen a HUGE ramp-up in censorship. In fact it's gotten so bad for me (just since yesterday) that I'm seriously considering abandoning any further efforts at "awakening" others or actively supporting the movement online. At some point very soon, I feel things will "blow open". When that happens, all censorship will likely be stopped and we'll be able to communicate effectively again. Then I'll be back to help where I can.

Interesting (perhaps) story and idea to share. Yesterday I went to see the movie, "Death of a Nation". It's a documentary about the many parallels between the American Civil War, the early days of WWII, and now. In all of these times, there have been very high levels of dissent in the public. While the movie is a very critical look at the Democratic Party through the years, the parallels between what President Lincoln faced and what President Trump now faces are uncanny. One of the most important messages of the movie though, was that we are experiencing censorship much like the German people faced just prior to and during WWII. The Nazis were censoring EVERYTHING counter to their movement and outright KILLING anyone who dared to stand up to them. There was the sad story of a young woman named, Sophie Scholl. She formed the "White Rose Movement" and they worked underground to awaken and educate others through the distribution of anti-Nazi fliers (much like MANY OF US ARE DOING TODAY THROUGH SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS). Unfortunately, the Nazis caught her and put her to death at the guillotine.

The other message I took away is that the movie was very partisan and gets very confusing with its constant use of terms to define everything and everyone. Progressive. Democrat. Capitalist. Communist. Left. Right. Republican. Conservative. Fascist. While I appreciate the movie's message, presentation of history, and general direction, it only made it clearer to me how the Deep State is using all these labels to confuse EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE. The labels divide us, leave us searching for an "identity" to cling to, and end up pitting us one against another. The Deep State are masters at confusing and corrupting. This is what we need to understand--we aren't a "label" of ANYTHING. WE ARE HUMAN BEINGS, plain and simple. WE AREN'T RACES, OR NATIONS, OR COLORS, OR RELIGIONS, OR CREEDS. Yes, those things can help give us all "color" as individuals, but the most important thing is that we are HUMAN FAMILY. Brothers and sisters.

And I had another revelation as I left the movie--and this very much relates to my experience of censorship on Tw&tter. I was walking out of the theater and I saw this sign for an upcoming movie:

Dj8gV7-UUAA-Dn7.jpg

Anyone notice anything interesting about it?

Does it remind anyone of these?

proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpe

The "hidden eye" symbolism is straight out of the Illuminati playbook. Right there, in front of everyone. But most of us are too distracted or ignorant about their practices to notice it.

So previous to and during the movie, my phone had been "blowing up" with all kinds of re-tweet notifications--that is, people on Tw&tter had liked my posts and were re-sending them to the people in their own feed. In a brief two or three hour period, I had almost 40 of them. Once I posted about my thoughts regarding the movie poster, there were NONE. No responses whatsoever for hours. Then it was less than a handful after that. Today, EVEN LESS.

Although my account hasn't been permanently banned, I'm obviously being heavily shadow-banned and censored. I have to ask myself, WHY IS THAT? I'm usually only posting positive, conservative things (with an occasional truthful "dig" at our violent or corrupt opposition). OH, AND I'M POSTING HEAVILY IN SUPPORT OF THE "Q" MOVEMENT. IF THE "Q" MOVEMENT ISN'T IMPORTANT, OR IT'S FAKE, WHY ARE THEY WORKING SO HARD TO DISCREDIT AND SILENCE IT?

First and foremost, they're clearly desperate. They know if Trump continues, THEY'RE DONE. Whether or not "Q" is a fake, people are WAKING UP to them and their controls. They also know they have two choices if they're exposed. Prison or death. Death could be a result of the Justice system, an understandably angry public, or at their own hand. Since those are the stakes, they're going ALL OUT. They HAVE TO.

Dj-zdVyU4AA7KUM.jpg

Another thing that occurred to me is that this is just the same old, tired "battle" between "good" and "evil". It's the same enemy now that it always has been. But HUMANITY IS LEARNING--and the "battles" are becoming more and more "refined". For example, instead of entire worlds (Maldek, Atlantis, Lumeria, etc.) being blown up, and the traditional machines of war being used (bombs and bullets), this "battle" is being waged with much less violence. We're using memes, and words, and the heated exchange of opposing ideas. At some point, I'm sure that we'll all realize that the person whose opinions we don't agree with aren't the enemy here--it's the overall system of control (Deep State) that has pitted us against one another.
Dj9etjVUwAAU-pn.jpg

Just some ideas to toss out there.

Reactions: therium and Anaeika

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
"battle" is being waged with much less violence.
At the physical level I believe that is the case -not good for "business" at this point. However at the psychological and why not say so, at other levels like the mental, emotional and spiritual, the carnage is great already. I'm starting to think that once the planets go direct we could see tremendous releases of energy that would translate into grave physical events transforming society -hoping for the best but it could be costly in human lives if we can't control and transmute the energies into something positive.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
Just an update. So after I re-posted the above "Mary Poppins" meme a couple more times (yes, I essentially "called-out" Tw@tter for shadow-banning me), they locked my account. Now I'm completely banned. I've sent them a rather angrily worded email demanding re-access (since I didn't violate any of their terms of service), so now I'm waiting. Hopefully they'll reinstate me...AGAIN. :(

The interesting thing is that I was reviewing their terms of service and they very clearly make a statement about having ZERO TOLERANCE for anything that promotes sexual interaction with children. The last time I heard however, accounts of admitted pedophiles or their supporters (like Patton Oswalt, Seth Green, and Michael Ian Black are not only still entirely valid, they still have their "blue-checked" certified account status. I know these people have been reported NUMEROUS times for their sick content, yet they're still allowed to spew their garbage to the hypnotized masses. HOW MESSED UP IS THAT???

Seriously...SMDH.

Reactions: Anaeika

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
I've sent them a rather angrily worded email demanding re-access (since I didn't violate any of their terms of service)
Having dealt with their mentality type in the past I would be surprised if they even read your email SG. That is what happened to me in my last job in the Silicon Valley. When I submitted facts and figures supporting any line of action I had taken that was contrary to what they were predicating I was told that they were to busy to read emails (a totally false statement). I even know of a case of another employee that was specifically told not to show to the company owner the facts and figures contradicting a strategy the company had taken because catch this "it would breaker the owners heart" and if he were to persist the employee would be fired immediately (he quit obviously -interestingly when what he predicted took place they called him trying to get him back into the company to fix the problem; he refused obviously). You are dealing with highly irrational minds my friend.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
You are dealing with highly irrational minds my friend.
They are not irrational. They know exactly what they are doing. Instead of trying to go back to twat, organize a boycott. That includes all the socalled media. That will stir things up much better and get their attention when they become even more irrelevant.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
They are not irrational. They know exactly what they are doing. Instead of trying to go back to twat, organize a boycott. That includes all the socalled media. That will stir things up much better and get their attention when they become even more irrelevant.
You're absolutely right, PG. This is on purpose, calculated, and highly orchestrated. I keep asking folks...if this is just a bogus "conspiracy theory", then why all the attention and the sustained attacks?

Another update. As of sometime last night, the main Q archive site (Qanon.pub) has been taken down.

The backup site is still available here (at least for now): https://qanonmap.bitbucket.io/

If you're at all interested in this--and even if you aren't, I'd suggest archiving a copy of that page on your computer. If EVERYTHING Q goes down at some point, you may find it quite helpful.

In case I didn't mention it before, I'm still trying to carry on my work at gab.ai. My user name there is the same as Tw@tter. StormChaser126 (case sensitive).

DjATKOyU8AARk1S.jpg

They can try, but they can't stop the truth--or us.

We got this.

Reactions: Anaeika
OP
Sinera

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Laron often posts articles from Collective Evolution, their creator has a good summary here (ironically on YT, hehe):

secureteam10 has also the feeling they can shut him also down one day
If he gets too close to disclosure material, then it might happen. But I do not see him in as much danger as the more political conspiracy researchers / truthers.
There was the sad story of a young woman named, Sophie Scholl. She formed the "White Rose Movement" and they worked underground to awaken and educate others through the distribution of anti-Nazi fliers (much like MANY OF US ARE DOING TODAY THROUGH SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS). Unfortunately, the Nazis caught her and put her to death at the guillotine.
I have a quote of her (as you might have noticed or not) in my signature here for about 2 years now (see below). I think what she did was still way more dangerous and courageous than just posting truther or disclosure stuff on YT or FB and therefore being censored.

You said it right, she was executed for her truther and resistance work because although she could have saved her life still she DID NOT BACK DOWN. A courageous and adorable young woman who is honored in my country for good reason.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
'Thank you Apple, Facebook and YouTube!' Alex Jones claims 5.6 million people have subscribed to Infowars newsletter in 48 hours as he calls 'bull***t' on tech giants who have blocked the conspiracy theorist's content​
  • Alex Jones has issued a 'never surrender' battle cry to his army of alt-right followers after a string of tech giants dumped his content
  • In an exclusive interview with DailyMail.com he launched an expletive laden rant claiming the Democratic Party staged this 'desperate' onslaught
  • He maintains he's a 'sacrificial lamb' who has been likened to Hitler for the purposes of a wider attack on free speech
  • Branding what's happened 'bull***t', the 44-year-old Texan said: 'Why not say I'm flying a Nazi flying carpet. I sit up in the morning and I s**t Hitler out of my a**'

OP
Sinera

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Alex Jones is a talented performance artist, somehow. Although I often disagree with him I hope he will be back soon, like the Terminator, hunting down the New World Order Deep State Cabal, etc. ...

Lana Lorenzen

Involved Wayfarer
Sep 3, 2017
I've watched Alex Jones a number of times. I had to separate his usual political, economic, and social remarks from his commentary on events
that, I felt, would harm the lives of the people involved in said events. This is a clear problem with social media: thirty years ago, most of us were virtually unknown. We had friends, family, classmates, and associates but outside a small circle no one else knew us. That's changed. Now anyone, regardless of their view, can do a YouTube video, and some become known to millions, like Jones. And many of those millions of followers are mentally disturbed or challenged, possibly homicidal, sociopathic or psychopathic. In 15 years I have yet to hear of a "liberal" site that inspired racial and misogynistic attacks, blatant death threats, the harassment of other human beings, and just the primitive, savage venomous reactions of haters. Why does the far right attract human creatures who display this kind of demonic behavior? I read a number of articles online where Jones' comments encouraged some of his listeners to hound the parents of children killed in school shootings, forcing people to flee their neighborhoods and homes. This is reprehensible. This is as bad as screaming "Fire!" in a full movie theater. Remember? That was the test for curbing "free speech." Now, social media simply pushes that scream of "Fire!" to 10,000 decibels for the entire world to read.

OP
Sinera

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
In 15 years I have yet to hear of a "liberal" site that inspired racial and misogynistic attacks, blatant death threats, the harassment of other human beings, and just the primitive, savage venomous reactions of haters.
Mainstream media does the job because it inspires the Antifa terrorists and some other 'liberal' haters who also act like thugs and fascists although they claim that they want to fight them. ;)

And many of those millions of followers are mentally disturbed or challenged, possibly homicidal, sociopathic or psychopathic
Some are. But idiots are everywhere, on all sides. :confused:

social media simply pushes that scream of "Fire!" to 10,000 decibels for the entire world to read.
You made some good points for sure and yes, he and others can be reprehensible in their behaviours and some utterances that seem purely hateful - and idiotic. :nail

And yet, do you mean this justifies any kind of disallowing the freedom of speech? I don't.

Everyone should be able to say even the most stupid and atrocid and (supposedly) 'insulting' things. Yes, it is indeed bad if it inspires some other lunatic 'followers' to do violent or other bad things. Yet, if we loose freedom of thought and speech we have lost it all, we live in complete fascism.

I see it a bit like the famous quote now attributed to a woman called Evelyn Hall (formerly attributed wrongly to Voltaire):

“I don't agree with what you say but I will defend to the death your right to say it.”

(Okay, I wouldn't necessarily die for it. But the dramatization lets us get the point. :cool:)

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
What Lana is saying is true in that public sayings and actions have more reach in these days.

If an individual consistently uses their mind, not just on the commonly used highways and byways of thought, but trains their mind through being open and thinking about concepts of all sorts, and allowing that everyone may have the freedom to do their own mental gymnastics, then that exercise of their mental faculties actually lets them perceive but not judge the thoughts of others.

Granted, in this day and age, there may not be many who like to play it like that. But the alert and aware ones will.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
What Lana is saying is true in that public sayings and actions have more reach in these days.
True - nonsense is spewed from just about everywhere. Alex Jones - sigh.... Antifa, Maxine Waters - more sighs.....

Our news outlets rarely have actual journalists and tend to push an agenda. I don't watch national programs but do tune in to local news sometimes. Earlier this year, we had a series of bombings, which were carefully and intelligently reported on the local news. As the story grew, I watched unfounded theories move around the larger media chains. When Geraldo Rivera got here, it descended into the ridiculous. As soon as the events on the ground no longer matched the narrative of the major media, the story went away - poof - gone.

There is plenty of crap coming from both sides - but then that is the key, isn't it - SIDES. Some may not like Alex Jones. I don't like Antifa. So, honestly, what are we to do? Am I more right than another, or is someone else more right than me?

Censorship certainly is not an answer because it is a slippery slope. Seems ok to censor a loud person, but look at who else has been squelched - Health Ranger and even Lynn at Psychic Focus (from you tube). Who is making these decisions and why? Lynn has published nothing hateful or that incites any kind of action. Yet, the mysterious guardians of youtube decided she posed a danger. The only danger I can see is the one that helps people to think. Oh my, must not have people coming to their own conclusions.

HM is right in that this is the time that people must learn to think for themselves - to question, research, consider carefully.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
The only danger I can see is the one that helps people to think. Oh my, must not have people coming to their own conclusions.
We can’t forget that this is A SPIRITUAL WAR more than anything else! LITERALLY ANYTHING that “bucks” the mainstream is dangerous to Deep State—ESPECIALLY ANYTHING THAT MIGHT LEAD ONE TO DISCOVER THEIR OWN TRUTH.

In my final “Q” blog post (just click my blog link below to read it if you’re interested), I suggested that Deep State’s biggest function (besides Service To Self) is to keep us from discovering our own Divinity. What better way is there to discover (remember this Truth) than to connect with gifted psychics, legitimate channelers, or others with keys to the Truth?

THEY WANT US IN WEAKNESS, CONFUSION, DEPENDENCE, AND FEAR. Anything that might lead us “astray” is a CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER TO THEM AND THEIR CONTROL AGENDA.

Think about it—and act accordingly.

2C02FD93-0D17-4815-BEB1-9639121DEC11.jpeg

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
Aaaaaaaand here’s some more interference in metaphysical circles. This is really getting interesting. If you’re interested, I suggest you read the (EXCELLENT) article below NOW—before it gets completely censored.

REMEMBER: THIS IS A SPIRITUAL WAR. They are trying to keep us feeling our separation from each other and SOURCE.

https://schrodingersothercat.blogspot.com/2018/09/our-terms-have-changed.html?m=1

377892FF-37A8-482D-82DD-03D62FDAE93D.jpegDF8464F2-036F-4AEA-B7AA-48BD0B5DD3E2.jpeg485D935D-39FF-40F9-9A2E-ADEA6A290FBA.jpeg

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
The issues on Schro's Cat blog site had to do with the use of certain trigger words such as cabal and NASA. The same thing happened with Lynn at Psychic Focus and her You Tube account. The Goo team, along with other search engines in Europe and Asia crawl over everything on the internet, but the Goo team has taken it a step farther by editing and even deleting some posts on the Cats' site.

I've not seen evidence of that here, but I do watch. If anyone thinks a post has been edited or deleted, then send me a private message, and I will look into it.

In the mean time, have some fun with variations on those trigger words - like Goo Team for google. I'm not too concerned here because we have such a wide variety of topics in our posts - from wheatgrass to Lloyd in Space pajamas - :-D

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
Well, Deep State has taken the next steps. They’ve banned all “Q” and “Great Awakening” discussion groups on Reddit—and the fake news media has again declared war on “Q” and the Anons.

Things are definitely heating up!

Attachments

Reactions: Anaeika and Carl

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Well, Deep State has taken the next steps. They’ve banned all “Q” and “Great Awakening” discussion groups on Reddit—and the fake news media has again declared war on “Q” and the Anons.

Things are definitely heating up!
Paraphrasing a line from the first Star Wars movie: "The more they tighten their grasp the more people will slip through their fingers." In our case, more and more people are awakening and soon "they" will find out that they are just holding air.

OP
Sinera

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Time to leave Facebook for everyone ...

https://www.rt.com/usa/441140-facebook-purge-victims-speak/
Some 800 anti-establishment accounts and pages have been yanked from Facebook in a sweeping crackdown the social media giant framed as a fight against spammers. RT talked to those who were targeted in the cleansing.
Among the hundreds of pages and accounts Facebook and Twitter took down were those both on the political left and right, ranging from conspiracy theorists and police brutality watchers, to news outlets with non-mainstream angles, While their content could be at times described as controversial, the bulk of the banished pages boasted large followings and outreach.
The purge goes on.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
Reactions: Carl

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
So after yesterday's attack in Pittsburgh, Gab has been targeted for "silencing". For those unfamiliar with it, Gab is a free-speech alternative to Tw@tter and many conservatives (mostly those like me who have been suspended for no valid reason from Tw@tter) have found our way there. Unfortunately, the perpetrator of the Pittsburgh mass shooting had a social media account on Gab and now Gab is being blamed for enabling his behavior. Gab's "host" companies are severing ties with them and Gab was not only shut down for several hours yesterday, they've been told they'll need to find another host company or be shut down permanently.

Andrew Torba (Gab's CEO and creator) is a dedicated champion of Free Speech and has been fully cooperating with law enforcement in this (and other) cases. He's also pro-law enforcement and does his best to respect the Constitutional Rights of Gab clients with applicable laws and common-sense regulations.

Unfortunately, "Big Tech" and Deep State been looking for ANY excuse to shut this platform down--and now they seem to have found one.

It's absolutely ridiculous. Now conservatives seem to have NO VOICE AT ALL...and this just prior to our mid-term elections.

Coincidence? Nope. Not even close.

The good news is, it's not going to work! In fact, I'll bet good money it'll only BACKFIRE on them (just as everything else seems to be).

It's going to be an interesting few weeks!

If you feel drawn to do so and are able, PLEASE VOTE TO SUPPORT PRESIDENT TRUMP AGAINST DEEP STATE. If we don't make our voices heard now, we may lose a great many opportunities to do so in the future.

IMG_2231.JPG

And yes, I do understand the "duality" of the situation and the apparent element of "fear" in all this. Please understand that I'm not AT ALL FEARFUL of the outcome of this. I KNOW it will work out for "the benefit of all". I'm just feeling very strongly that this is part of my "mission" in all this--and it's somehow important for me to stand up and speak out for the things that are important. I'm approaching this from a space of "Love" for Freedom and the Rights of all Humanity.

IMG_2053.JPG

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)