Your Results: Group RV Activity, June 2 to June 9 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
This thread is for you to post your results for our group remote viewing activity, which is being organised right here. This activity runs from the 2nd of June to the 9th of June, 2018.

The reason we are separating this out is because it's important to have a clear mind when connecting into the target(s). If you read another persons experience, and then attempt your own, it's very easy to be swayed by what data they picked up on.

Spoiler Function

It will be helpful if you can post your results below using the spoiler function, which will make your post visible only when a person clicks on the spoiler button. To do this, first highlight your text (results) and then find the little icon which is on the left of the up arrow and on the right of the smiley icon, and has . . . (dots). An insert list will drop down and then you select spoiler and enter a title, such as "My Results".

You will see the BB code appear around the text. If it's not around the text, you can just move/cut it out and paste it in around it. For more information on BB code, see this section here under Help in the menu. I will edit your post if you get it wrong, don't worry!

Questions?

If you have any questions, please head on over to the thread organizing this event here.

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
Looks like I'm the first attempt, so let's give this a shot.

I decided to try this session with my usual meditation music on.

-Very "dramatic" RV session. :-D

The first one was so clear, but I felt weird seeing it, since it felt like I had taken over someone's body and was
watching the event from their viewpoint.

I got a clear POV from the front of a car driving towards me, except I am situated far away. It is a roofless car, 50s-70s.
There is a driver, and a couple in the back. The male keeps waving and turning to all sides, smiling.
Suddenly, I hear gunshots. Through my POV, I see a shot in slow-mo from the right side, hitting the male's head, then one
from the front, dead center. The male is slouched back into the seat, motionless. Things go berserk, as my POV starts shaking
uncontrollably as if in a hurry to pack up and leave. It seems my POV is the shooter from the front, and I was looking through a gunsight scope.
I look out the window, and the "parade route" was chaotic. People went crazy.

Reviewing the vision, I realized I was looking at the Kennedy assassination, from the viewpoint of one of the shooters.
So...... my RV is the following wiki:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassination_of_John_F._Kennedy

I jump through several scenes over time and space, across POVs and OTBs, so this "occurs" from now through end of July.
No exact dates, and possibly another timeline.

1: POV: I find myself on a plane, from a flight attendant's POV. I'm in the back of the plane, and the plane is violently shaking and swerving erratically. Emergency lights are on and I hear the captain calling for "seat belts" and "restrain yourselves". I look out at the nearest window and see that we are right on top of a nearby major volcano eruption, with smoke clouds closing in. The plane is trying to veer away from it as quickly as possible. I quickly get into the nearest seat and strap myself in, closing my eyes, praying and hoping for the best". Fade to black.

2: POV: I'm OTB, flying outside the plane. I see the plane has successfully veered away from the eruption, but not without some damage (non-catastrophic). I fly upwards to get a larger point of view, and see several things. The erupting volcano is on an island, surrounded by a big body of water. As I fly further up, I see that it is one of the volcanoes in Hawaii, and that other volcanoes along the Pacific Rim has erupted simultaneously. I'm able to fast-forward through the scene - I see that there are major earthquakes occurring across planet, not just the rim of fire. I see that a big landmass starts to rise from the middle of the Pacific Ocean - it is huge, the size of Texas. However, due to this, and the volcanoes in Hawaii, a true GCE occurs in the Pacific. Elsewhere, due to earthquake activity across the globe and undersea volcano activity as a result of all the activity in the Pacific, GCEs are occurring across the planet. The Middle East is devastated by a GCE from the middle of the Indian Ocean - same goes for most of the coastal areas of southwest Asia in the Indian Ocean. There is also a mini-GCE from the Mediterranean that destroys most of south coastal Europe, as well as North Africa.
The Pacific GCE essentially destroys anywhere between 20-100 miles of coastline everywhere (Asia is significantly worse due to below-sea-level landmass and "thin plates", especially coastal China, at 20-100 miles), western Americas 20-60 miles of coastline.
The Atlantic GCE is closer to Americas than Europe-Africa, so it destroys 20-100 miles in eastern Americas coastline, and 20-60 miles in Europe-Africa facing Atlantic. Coastlines are altered as a result, since the heavy water mass also breaks and sinks the affected
landmasses. After several days, the shocked global population began stirring, and the militaries, FEMAs, reservists, etc. began organizing themselves to transport aid. Note that no ships, navies, sailboats, etc. on water survived, except those that were stored far inland. Fade to black.

3: POV: I'm OTB, but standing on grass on a mountain landscape. The air is clean and very cold. There seems to be a planned gathering there, and I see that the surviving world leaders have gathered there. I see President Trump, Putin, Xi talking to each other, with Merkel, Trudeau, and others huddled up behind them. There is a huge multinational crowd, everyone holding hands together, watching, waiting for the event to commence. (fast-forwarded, so I cannot hear the speeches) Putin steps up to the podium and gives a speech, ends with a rousing ovation. Then Xi steps up and gives a speech, rousing ovation. Trump is next.
When he finishes his speech, everyone on the stage lines up, holds hands and raises all hands up. Big rousing ovation and lots of singing.
(fast-forwarded in dynamic speeds in time, as if to point out specific events) I zoomed up the sky, to where I see that the event occurred in Colorado, and that despite the global devastation, white light "lines" are shooting up from the lands across the globe, indicating love/peace/higher consciousness achieved. People are meditating and assisting each other, both in nature and in modernity. Russia lights up brightly, as it is the only country to emerge relatively unscathed, and begins to assist all countries across the world in whatever manner possible. The same holds for China and the United States, but on a lesser scale due to the widespread devastation along the coastlines (not to mention critical industries destroyed - ex. Wall Street, Silicon Valley, China major cities of Beijing, Tianjin, Shanghai, Guangzhou, etc.). Mid America begins humming again as manufacturing cranks up. Regional countries are cooperating with each other to rebuild, setting aside differences (South America, Europe, Mideast, South Asia, East Asia, etc.) People are both meditating, singing, humming, and working together to rebuild civilization.

One critical point: Various alien ships have been flying in from space to aid those in distress, mitigating the damage as much as they can. They are also helping in the rebuilding.
END OF RV

Very dramatic, even more so than the movie "2012". I will leave it here as it is too incredulous to believe.

That was.....dramatic, lots of emotions flowing through me during both RV attempts. Adrenaline rush, panic, craziness, paranoia in first one. All ranges in second one.

I'll reserve comments in the spoilers so I don't pollute the board! o:)

Reactions: Laron

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
As said in the other thread I now try sth new, it's dream telepathy viewing. Cool, huh? Yeah, I know, I'm cool.
:cool:

Had a moment in my dreams that was part lucid and I could request. What came out was bizarre though and well, yeah ... indeed dream-like, then also lost it again with lucidity but remembered it. So I am describing it here, maybe there is a hint 'in there' to that historic Wiki entry event, not sure. Also, I might update this spoiler text tomorrow if something can still be added.

There was a wooden plank and I asked to be put sth on it that would hint to the target.
First I picked up sth yellow and soft with my hand but then I held coins in my hand, 3 or 4. Money related event?
One was bigger and darker. I looked at the symbol and first thought it was a lion (lion's head, not full). Then later maybe thought it was a kind of human with a helmet, maybe space suit helmet, not sure though.
Then I don't know if it was on another or the same coin I saw an image of a person who was maybe a spiritual leader and led other people to sth. Maye even Jesus(-like). Or maybe it was a kind of ascension event, either of this person and the others witnessed it or the guy helped his followers to ascend somehow. Or maybe get to the skies or also cross a river. Not sure. Strangely I remember s.o. telling me in another dream that same night that 'this is not a(bout) ascencion'. That dream was before this one though. Strange. That's all I got. O_o

Cosmic•Diva

Just Arrived
Jun 4, 2018
My rv work is still in the details only phase but I did try to expand a bit more on the things I saw and heard. Also included is a pic of my written/drawings stuff. Hope adding the images is ok to do. Super nervous now! LOL. <:)

T528528-
The details I get are involving conflict in the midst of a journey led by someone in a high ranking, leadership position.
The time is either dusk or dawn as the sky is reddish-orange….fiery looking.
There is a rivalry of sorts featuring a branch of service, soldiers, military in nature.
There is a plan to conquer a mountainous land. The coast is not far away.
I feel there is a major loss like a sinking of a vessel or destruction of a vessel.
Hostages and/or loss of life.
A weapon is being used that is some kind of cannon or large object that shoots powerful ammunition.
The location feels like a large ship and possibly wooden flooring as there are long strips of dark brown separated by lines.
While viewing this I am looking at the ship like object while the entire image is washed out, silvery, metallic looking as if washed out by coloring or bright light.
As for colors I saw patches of browns, whites and a red stripe.

Oftentimes when I RV I hear words repeated that can connect to stuff so this time I heard- “Indian” and what sounded like “Goal-met”.
Could also be, “In the end, goal met.”
IMG_3706.JPG

T333444-
The details I get here are something like farm-land that was green but turning tan in color from dryness.
Trees or greenery of various sizes and distance are visible.
The area stretches far out and there is a wide view of this imagery/event.
I see elevated areas of different size and distance going across but there is a path through via an area near the center of the image.
There is elevation in the image as if the path is leading uphill.
The place is dry and it feels like late afternoon daylight with sunlight shining down from an angle.
There is a burst of light to the left side of the image. Seemingly peeking out over the hilly, elevated area of the image.
There is a tribal/group-coordinated feeling to this event as if those in the event are working very hard for hollow returns and there is major loss.
Something is being taken or destroyed that should be forbidden.
Feels like there is a slow, unrelenting push for space.
Fire.
I sense the location of this event has been cursed.
Colors that stood out to me were Brown and tan.
During this RV I heard what sounded like “Fervor” or “Fire” and the number 4.
IMG_3705.JPG

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz

Targets Revealed for our Group Remote Viewing Activity, May 10-May 17

A week ago we a remote viewing exercise with two targets, organized through our Events board. In this post I reveal what they were. You can find the attempts at viewing these targets above.

First Activity

Code T333444 was set for this target, was an event in history, so not a static location in our time right now. It happened sometime in the past, not the future, in our timeline as we know it.

cj.jpg

That's right, the Crucifixion of Jesus, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crucifixion_of_Jesus.

The crucifixion of Jesus occurred in 1st-century Judea, most likely between AD 30 and 33. Jesus' crucifixion is described in the four canonical gospels, referred to in the New Testament epistles, attested to by other ancient sources, and is established as a historical event confirmed by non-Christian sources,[1] although there is no consensus among historians on the exact details.
According to the canonical gospels, Jesus was arrested and tried by the Sanhedrin, and then sentenced by Pontius Pilate to be scourged, and finally crucified by the Romans.[5][6][7][8] Jesus was stripped of his clothing and offered wine mixed with myrrh or gall to drink before being crucified. He was then hung between two convicted thieves and, according to the Gospel of Mark, died some six hours later. During this time, the soldiers affixed a sign to the top of the cross stating "Jesus of Nazareth, King of the Jews" which, according to the Gospel of John, was written in three languages. They then divided his garments among themselves and cast lots for his seamless robe, according to the Gospel of John. According to the Gospel of John after Jesus' death, one soldier pierced his side with a spear to be certain that he had died. The Bible describes seven statementsthat Jesus made while he was on the cross, as well as several supernatural events that occurred.​
Collectively referred to as the Passion, Jesus' suffering and redemptive death by crucifixion are the central aspects of Christian theology concerning the doctrines of salvation and atonement." (Wiki)

Second Activity

Assigned the code, T528528, the target is an event occurring in the month of July which has the highest impact on global consciousness and is mentioned in western main stream media.

This is not something I can reveal right now of course. We will have to wait until the month is over!

Reviewing the vision, I realized I was looking at the Kennedy assassination,
This was a type of assassination in a way. While what you picked up was very different, it was still a male being killed.

There was a wooden plank and I asked to be put sth on it that would hint to the target.
He was placed up on wooden planks.

One was bigger and darker. I looked at the symbol and first thought it was a lion (lion's head, not full).
New Testament in Revelation 5:5: "And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof." This is widely regarded as a reference to Jesus among Christians.
Then I don't know if it was on another or the same coin I saw an image of a person who was maybe a spiritual leader and led other people to sth. Maye even Jesus(-like).
You nailed it! (no pun intended)

It seemed my intention (and short ritual I did here focusing on providing you with that dream) and what you experienced worked pretty well.

T528528-
The details I get are...
Interesting!

The details I get here are something like farm-land
and there is major loss.
During this RV I heard what sounded like “Fervor”
This seems like the location that it could have taken place.

Fervor can mean passion. The Wiki states, "Collectively referred to as the Passion, Jesus' suffering and redemptive death by crucifixion are the central aspects of Christian theology concerning the doctrines of salvation and atonement. " Also, I remember the movie "Passion of the Christ".

There is a burst of light to the left side of the image. Seemingly peeking out over the hilly,

Interesting about the burst of light and the curse. Interesting!

Reactions: Sinera

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
You nailed it! (no pun intended).
:hbounce:hbounce:hbounce
:tswg

This is even cooler than my first hit with the clear quartz crystal. Wow.

Or maybe it was a kind of ascension event, either of this person and the others witnessed it or the guy helped his followers to ascend somehow. Or maybe get to the skies or also cross a river. Not sure. Strangely I remember s.o. telling me in another dream that same night that 'this is not a(bout) ascencion'. That dream was before this one though. Strange
The ascension event taking place or not taking place also makes sense. This was the crucifixion / execution of Jesus. In the bible, the supposed rising from the dead and following ascension (after 40 days iirc?) to heaven before his disciples happened thereafter. So this was indeed 'not (about) the ascencion'. O.o:D

They then divided his garments among themselves and cast lots for his seamless robe
Maybe the casting of lots was the kind of 'money' or a gambling event I interpreted with the coins.

It seemed my intention (and short ritual I did here focusing on providing you with that dream) and what you experienced worked pretty well.
Indeed! I'm really happy about this second success. Laron, it seems we made a cool 'dream (telepathy) team'. Whatever 'ritual' or technique you did, it worked. You're an amazing sender.

I feel like making a thread about dream telepathy now and maybe we could be doing experiments like this one too, with one being the sender and the group as receiver (senders can take turns).

I had some past group dream telepathy experiments on Astraldymanics forum a few years ago that were interesting and I would tell about this in the thread. But also we could use it then to do the same or sth similar here.

At the moment I have not a lot of time for frequent and long posts. So for the time being I need to postpone it to the near future.

I also will rest a little on my laurels with these two 'hits' of mine now since one should never overdo things and as mentioned before I have not that much time now. But the dream telepathy experiment thread might be coming soon when I have more time available again.
:)

Thanks again, that was awesome!

Reactions: Laron and June
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I feel like making a thread about dream telepathy now and maybe we could be doing experiments like this one too, with one being the sender and the group as receiver (senders can take turns).
This sounds like a great idea!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)