Your Psychic Experiences - Tell Me Your Story (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

One65

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jul 31, 2018
Canada
I really enjoy hearing people's psychic experiences. Please tell me your stories!

Here is one of mine that happened during meditation. The description is taken from a letter I wrote to a friend on October 6, 2017, a few days after the Las Vegas shooting at the music festival. Everything is capital letters are responses by my Higher Self or Spirit Guide(s).

Two days ago, my HS kept flashing me the pictures of the Vegas shooter’s vantage from the hotel room. I ignored at first; assumed it was my mind just playing me “some crap”. But after a while, I asked “why am I seeing this?” BECAUSE YOU NEED TO KNOW HOW THIS WORKS. Hmmm, okay… I asked what am I supposed to get out of this? Got a picture of the Bellagio front door (there was supposedly another gunman who shot through the front door there), and a picture of the tram station from the Luxor (we were there a few years back). I asked what it meant. THERE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MORE. Killed? I asked. YES. Then I was shown the news story that explained they found bomb-making materials in the shooters car. There were more of them? YES. Did the others get scared and not ignite bombs? NOT REALLY. Did the others change their mind? NO. So, what are you trying to tell me? Was shown picture of the Luxor tram station again. I said: "I remember that tram station well. I felt strange that day when we approached and boarded it. Does this memory of mine somehow tie in to the shootings?" YES. (I have to fast forward a bit here) My energy somehow interfered with a bigger plot? YES. How can that be!!! Was this something a “facet of me” did while I was not aware? NO. YOU. This has to do with my being in Vegas in 2012? YES. My energy? YES. (Pardon me here, but WTF???). Were there others doing this with me? YES. Then I was shown the view of the group that I felt I was a part of in Archangel Michael’s retreat over Banff that I described to you in my QHHT. Had an a-ha moment… So, “we” as a group were protecting some people? YES. YES. YES. Did “we” prevent bombs from working? YES. BY DISRUPTING THE REMOTE CONTROL COMMUNICATIONS. I was shown again how we (group over Banff) were all watching so carefully at things that were happening on Earth. I asked if there was more to the story. YES. I couldn’t seem to ask the right questions anymore, and felt like the topic was done for the day. I asked my HS if I would find more pieces to the puzzle on the internet. YES. I asked what to search for, got “Las Vegas bomb”. Googled it and got a lot of interesting theories that suggest there were more people, more bombs, etc. I really zero-ed in on a story from an eyewitness who reported a black Audi SUV with “wires sticking out of it” that the Police were interested in.

The last thing I was shown was the tram station at the Luxor again; it felt like it was an important part of the puzzling information I was being shown. I asked if I had something to do with that location and bombs. Got a YES. I Googled again – there are unconfirmed reports that there was also a bomb threat made at the Luxor that same night.

No more communication on that topic after that. End of topic, or so I thought!

A few days later a co-worker of mine returned from his Vegas honeymoon. I knew he was in Vegas at the time of the shooting, and knew he was safe before he returned. What I did NOT know was that part of the honeymoon plan was to attend the music festival with another couple. However as they were getting ready to go to the festival that day, their tickets fell through at the last minute and they did something else instead. In light of that - I re-visited the topic again in meditation. I asked my HS: was my energy somehow responsible for for my friend's protection? Got a "YES", and then "MORE THAN YOU KNOW".

There you have it.

Re-Direct-90

Rambling Companion
May 3, 2019
Hello everybody!

My name is Dominik and I come from germany.
I have strange reactions from the normal smiling humans .
Even i smile them in their way they react terrified when they see my smile.
The reaction of the street people get crazy and begin to laugh very heavy.

So I often get strange feelings inside of my body..
I almost get so far that they would do violence across my smile.
Because they cant understand why im smiling like this.
I almost have probs with tne reaction of the people on the street.

My mind is acting like browbeaten and get very panicfull if i have to show my smile in their peoples face.
My fear is that ill get knockded down one day because aggressiv types get provocated by my smile and hurt myself.
In the affection i love being more alone in my room to hide my smile as a danger far away from other people.
I almost try to hide my smile because i think i should get banned by societys humans because they wont see my smile.

So i dont move often to the outside because the fear of getting knocked down by aggresiv typers.

What should i do to get more self awareness?

Best greetings
Dominik

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I was supposed to travel out of town to an event with a friend. The night before I had the most awful dreams about going - a complete disaster. That morning my friend called, sounding a bit hesitant. I decided to share the gist of my dream, and she had an almost identical one. We decided not to go. I did not hear of anything amiss along the highway or at the event, but I was sure that neither of us was meant to be there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)