Your Body Needs these minerals if You Crave These foods (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Why do we crave some specific food from time to time ? This article gives some information about it. You will probably smile ate yourself haha !

Your Body Needs These Minerals if You Crave These Kinds of Junk Food

"Most folks don’t realize that mineral deficiencies make them crave junk food. They’re only aware of the common causes of food cravings like hunger, food addiction and low blood glucose levels.

If your cravings don’t end after eating the foods you crave, you may have mineral deficiencies. And different deficiencies trigger cravings for different foods.

Below are foods most people crave and the mineral deficiencies that cause these cravings.

1. Chocolate cravings: If you find yourself craving chocolate all the time your body probably needs magnesium. Research shows that low magnesium levels cause chocolate cravings. Eat magnesium-rich foods like spinach, citrus fruits, and nuts.

2. High-fat or oily food cravings: Calcium deficiency makes us crave high-fat foods. Milk, cheese, broccoli, and turnip greens are great sources of calcium.

3. Sugar cravings: Sugar or sweet cravings can be triggered by different deficiencies. They include, Sulphur, carbon, chromium, phosphorus, and tryptophan deficiency. Foods rich in these minerals include fish, broccoli, poultry, liver, raisins, eggs, sweet potatoes and cranberries.

4. Bread cravings: Nitrogen deficiency is known to cause bread or toast cravings. You can fight these cravings by eating nuts, fish, and nuts.

5. Ice cravings: Craving ice all the time may mean you don’t have enough iron in the body. Foods to eat – meat, green veggies, fish, and black cherries.

6. Coffee or tea cravings: Craving either of these could mean you have iron, sodium, phosphorous, and/ or Sulphur deficiency. To end these cravings eat chicken, greens, garlic, onions, red peppers, nuts and legumes.

7. Carbonated drinks cravings: This could mean you have calcium deficiency, so increase intake of calcium-rich foods.

8. Craving burned foods: This can be cause by low amounts of carbon in the body. Eat lots of fruits to eliminate this craving.

9. Acidic food cravings: Magnesium deficiency can cause acidic food cravings. Eat nuts, seeds, legumes and fruits to fight off these cravings.

10. Salty food cravings: Cravings salty foods may mean your body lacks chloride. Fight salty food cravings with sea salt, fish, and raw goat milk.

For more information on staying healthy and improving your physique, get the 2-MINUTE ritual that melts belly fat. And don’t forget to like our Facebook page." (Written by Twain Yobra and posted with permission from Natural News)"​

Last edited by a moderator:

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Thank you for posting these. I am definitely part of number one! Bring on the dark chocolate! Hehe
Another way to get magnesium into your body is by taking an epsom salt bath. Pour the entire bag of epsom salt ino your bath. Really! Most ppl pour in just a cup, but this is not enough. A DO (doctor of osteopathic medicine) told me this.

Reactions: Sam Vause

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
www.lornawilsonqhhthealing.co.uk
Interesting. How do you like it? Which kit do you have? How well does it work?
Thanks.
I have the kit with the replacement full bottles, which was unnecessary as they last forever and I've never opened the large bottles yet in a few years.

It's a taste test that determines what is needed at any given time. The ones that your body needs leave an awful taste of some sort on your tongue when you put a drop of each of them on it. Some are tasteless, sweet. pleasant, no taste, etc. After this analysis you put the recommended drops in water to drink.

http://www.bodybio.com/storeproduct403.aspx

Reactions: Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
I have the kit with the replacement full bottles, which was unnecessary as they last forever and I've never opened the large bottles yet in a few years.

It's a taste test that determines what is needed at any given time. The ones that your body needs leave an awful taste of some sort on your tongue when you put a drop of each of them on it. Some are tasteless, sweet. pleasant, no taste, etc. After this analysis you put the recommended drops in water to drink.

http://www.bodybio.com/storeproduct403.aspx
Can you feel a difference in your health?

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
www.lornawilsonqhhthealing.co.uk
Can you feel a difference in your health?
Good question, except I can't really say at this point as I do a number of health related things. and don't know what is having the best effect. I do know however that my body needs minerals and some more than others, so I can only assume that they are beneficial when thinking about the problems caused by deficiencies.

Reactions: Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Good question, except I can't really say at this point as I do a number of health related things. and don't know what is having the best effect. I do know however that my body needs minerals and some more than others, so I can only assume that they are beneficial when thinking about the problems caused by deficiencies.
Hmm, I think it may be one of those things where you don't realize how much it helps you until you go off it.

Reactions: Lorna Wilson

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Henda I have edited your original post to include the full article which is actually from Natural News, since I have permission to post articles from there in full on transients.info. I have also added in a few tags (it's important you add key words when creating new threads so that your posts can be easily found by members of the forum, but also it helps search engines)

Reactions: Sam Vause

Glo

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 24, 2017
Arkansas
I think I have them all :)
YIKES....sounds like you might want to :eek: dig a hole and s:p eat some Mother Earth Dirt and get referbished! Really....haven't you ever seen animals like rocks and dirt? Tis a truth! ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)