Yes, Of Course The Images of Mars are Real (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
image.jpeg
Hmmmmmm...What's this? NASA not telling the truth?

NOTE: Laron found this image to be a hoax.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
My Australian-born uncle joined NASA in the 1960's and trained as an astronaut, but didn't have a space excursion - he served in the Ground Control teams. We haven't kept up with him or his family as he was always so secretive. After that, he joined the Strategic Defence Initiative - SDI - also known as the Star Wars programme. We could never ask him about that, either. He is aged and infirm now. Last year, when China suffered that weapons-directed attack at Tianjin harbour in 2015 (which was conveniently attributed to a warehouse explosion) I realised that most likely his brains and life energy had been given to a programme of the military industrial complex, used by the pinnacle peak of the illuminati, and used to propagate hate, vengeance and profit for greed. No wonder I have never been able to ask him or my family outright about any of this!

OP
Vickie

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
My Australian-born uncle joined NASA in the 1960's and trained as an astronaut, but didn't have a space excursion - he served in the Ground Control teams. We haven't kept up with him or his family as he was always so secretive. After that, he joined the Strategic Defence Initiative - SDI - also known as the Star Wars programme. We could never ask him about that, either. He is aged and infirm now. Last year, when China suffered that weapons-directed attack at Tianjin harbour in 2015 (which was conveniently attributed to a warehouse explosion) I realised that most likely his brains and life energy had been given to a programme of the military industrial complex, used by the pinnacle peak of the illuminati, and used to propagate hate, vengeance and profit for greed. No wonder I have never been able to ask him or my family outright about any of this!
Yes, I imagine he must have been very secretive in those positions. It would be very difficult to live a life where one's work was a secret and couldn't ever be discussed.

My daughter worked for NASA (Johnson Space Center) for years. She was operations support and traveled the world to support world wide astronaut meetings. She took the notes during the meetings and had many other duties. She couldn't talk about conversations she had heard in the support meetings. Lots of secrets at NASA for sure.

Reactions: Mike

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Last year, when China suffered that weapons-directed attack at Tianjin harbour in 2015 (which was conveniently attributed to a warehouse explosion) I realised that most likely his brains and life energy had been given to a programme of the military industrial complex, used by the pinnacle peak of the illuminati, and used to propagate hate, vengeance and profit for greed. No wonder I have never been able to ask him or my family outright about any of this!
Yep, I guess when you get involved in that kind of program you've essentially "sold yourself to the Devil". I'm sure it's not so much the fact that you could be imprisoned or "suicided" if you talk...it's the fact that your entire family becomes a target. I don't think anyone's safe after that. I'm pretty sure they'd come after your wife, husband, parents, brothers, sisters, cousins...even your cats and dogs if they had to. After all, there are no limits when it comes to so-called "National Security". I can't wait until the lid is literally blown off all this "secrecy" BS...the pressure's building and it has to happen soon!

s:p O.O

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
I've seen a lot of intriguing Mars pics. On some the viewers thought they even saw mice or hamsters running about. So it is not surprising that some people start to believe that some shots are from Earth's desert.

Still, I think we need to check and doublecheck because there are also hoaxes and jokes within the conspiracy and truth community.

So is this a verified NASA pic on a NASA site? I know there are websites where NASA puts out official rover pics of Mars. I even were on them to view some of the intriguing pics (and yes, there are many!).

Here's one example of my favourites, I also found it on a NASA site back then. It does not mean that I am totally conviced it is really as statue, but it looks cool.

http://www.marsanomalies.com/egyptianstatue
http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/mer/images/pia10210.html

I also absolutely love the second mars face. Also it is intriguing for me becaus it looks a bit like me in my younger years. This even gives me chills everytime I look at it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libya_Montes
http://www.marsanomalies.com/crownfacemain

Even thought about taking this as a profile / ava pic.

Not that I disbelieve the pic above, which would be a smoking gun for a complete Mars foto hoax by NASA, but we need to stay awake and check all sides and not swallow everything that seems conspiracy. So can anyone provide a direct NASA link for this one?

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Hmmmmmm...What's this?
I did some research. I don't believe NASA ever published that photo as I can't find it anywhere. (The one below)

eg4.jpg

So my conclusion is that someone has just used the photo here (also below), https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Black_desert-egypt.JPG, and made it to look like a NASA photo.

eg.jpg

The tineye .com gave me these results. So back in 2014 someone created that photo and a few years on someone decided to use it and use the real photo to create the situation.

photos.jpg

OP
Vickie

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
I did some research. I don't believe NASA ever published that photo as I can't find it anywhere. (The one below)

View attachment 993

So my conclusion is that someone has just used the photo here (also below), https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Black_desert-egypt.JPG, and made it to look like a NASA photo.

View attachment 994

The tineye .com gave me these results. So back in 2014 someone created that photo and a few years on someone decided to use it and use the real photo to create the situation.

View attachment 995
I've never heard of tineye. That's very useful. Thanks for looking it up. I searched quite a lot and couldn't find anything on it to say if it was real if not.

Reactions: Stargazer

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Well I wouldn't say I have disproved it, but I would suspect that a photo from nasa would show up on that image search site if it was going to be used for a purpose like the author of the image used it for above. I'm not sure why NASA would need to fake a mars picture when its obvious they have real pictures from mars anyway though. :ps

That makes me wonder if the flat earth people think mars is flat as well? hmm.

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com
I've found the cabal to be very effective in throwing off the population and steering them into directions that are complete bs. Think of the can of worms that picture could have opened saying that we never went to mars etc.. I have a strong feeling they are the brains behind the flat earth theory as well, very genius I must add

Reactions: Laron and Stargazer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)