Yellowstone tree (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Angela

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Jul 28, 2016
My family went to Yellowstone last week and amongst the Numerous pictures I took, this one really caught my eye.

20180921_175627.jpg

I wonder how many catch what caught my eye. If you can't see it, scroll down.
Resized_20180928_120049.jpeg
Look familiar?

IMG950887.jpg

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
At a private meeting, Sai Baba manifested a ring with the OM symbol on it right in front of my sister and mother when they visited him at his ashram in India. That's what this reminds me of!

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Divinity seen in nature. I want to practice yoga right there. <3

Laron , have you a picture of this ring?

Reactions: Angela

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Divinity seen in nature. I want to practice yoga right there. <3

Laron , have you a picture of this ring?
So I just got an update on the story and I had it wrong.

There was a group of Australians, among a lot of people, who had a private session with him and my Mum and sister were there. They watched him make a ring for someone else in the group, which included changing the size of it. So I thought it was given to my sister as after that experience she kept wearing an OM ring. I was young back then, as this was many years ago.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
When I was young, 20 or 21, I went to a country fair, and I loved to wear unusual things like pins and badges (usually an unusual photo like a tree frog or something). I bought a badge with the OM symbol, and the hippy with dreadlocks selling it to me was the first to tell me I was an "Old Soul".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)