Wrangler jeans just got cooler - really (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Realizing that most of you all are not part of the cowboy / cowgirl world, I have to explain about jeans. For real western wear there are only Wranglers and Levis, and Wranglers are more associated with rodeo riders. They have a particular fit that makes them more comfortable for riding.

I came across an ad for a new version of Wrangler jeans. I was flummoxed - a longtime tradition meets the modern world. Now you can get jeans with a wicking material - Cool Vantage. I am a big fan of this type of material - it really works. I want people to be comfortable as they work outside, but what a leap. Western wear meets REI (store that carries specialized outdoor wear and gear). :-Ds They cost a pretty penny, too.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I'm pretty straight forward when it comes to jeans. I tend to not ever try anything fancy and go more for jeans that actually fit me, as not many do. The color is always important to me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)