Wow had anyone of you a similar Vison ? (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

MrsGabriele McDaniel

Just Arrived
May 16, 2019
Germany
My dears ...

I would like to share an article (Channeling) with you, that just gave me goose bumps.

I had exactly 2 Days ago on 31.05. a Dream Vision.
I was shown exactly these Robots and I was told that the Cosmic Forces are at War, so to speak.
Not like the War here, but different.
I saw these Robots on the ground.
Wow, they were big, but they were stopped.

I was discovered by one of these Robots and had to flee because it saw my Light.

It was so real and in the Sky there were Light Explosions.
When I read the report, I was so sure that was exactly what happened. <3

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
My dears ...

I would like to share an article (Channeling) with you, that just gave me goose bumps.

I had exactly 2 Days ago on 31.05. a Dream Vision.
I was shown exactly these Robots and I was told that the Cosmic Forces are at War, so to speak.
Not like the War here, but different.
I saw these Robots on the ground.
Wow, they were big, but they were stopped.

I was discovered by one of these Robots and had to flee because it saw my Light.

It was so real and in the Sky there were Light Explosions.
When I read the report, I was so sure that was exactly what happened. <3

The pages on that website www.primedisclosure.com could not be displayed. However, I'm interested in your vision, because you had the direct experience of it in a dream. I think you should trust what your dream visions tell you.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
The Michael Love post is on his FB page

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Let me first say I am not into channelling and rather skeptical about it. I am a lot for dream interpretation and dream programming (asking a question and dreaming the answer) though.

Dreams and also some of my projections to earthly city environments are often full of UFOs in the sky anyway. Some also contain the 'alien invasion' scenario which might be the most similar to what you describe here. It is not always literally interpreted by me though.

I did some dream programming years ago and got a similar dream-vision like yours as an answer (!) to the question of my purpose here on Earth and for this incarnation.

One was the "Lightcatcher / Alien Invasion / Ground Task Force / Crop Circle" dream which I now found still lingering on in an old thread with my dream programming experiments (not all of them were successful though) on Robert Bruce's Astraldynamics forums. I just copy the text from there and the original link from early 2012 is below it:

Dream Programming 9: Why Am I Here?

I asked my Higher Self via dream programming affirmation to reveal to me in dreams the basic "eternal question" that many if not all of us might have: Who am I and why ("on Earth") am I here? This applies to any specific goal or purpose, not the probable overall goal of general consciousness evolution by gathering physical experience here. A similar attempt was already undertaken by my programming thread about my 'pre-birth planning session'.

There are several "answers" I received so far. One is a dreamt up song (see "animals" thread on this), one is a dreamt 'movie' (given below) and one is also a book I am just reading now "coincidentally" (...?), which might have given me another interesting perspective to speculate on, as it is also strongly related to the dream. Other connections to previous lucidventures or dreams can be drawn too. But later more on that. For the time being, due to lack of time and too much to write in one piece, only the dream:

The "Movie" (15 Jan 2012): Independence Day & Lightcatcher Kids

This very clear and vivid dream is almost like a mix of the movies „Independence Day" and „War Of The Worlds“. Not that I did not have UFO (invasion) dreams before, I did quite a few times. They never frighten me despite the drama unfolding. It is like a movie I always seem to entertain myself with. But now, for the first time, also since I saw a spaceship during my "Puncture vision" some weeks ago, I now start to believe there is much much more behind that "ET theme" than just movie-like self-entertainment. So here's the script, the mere "movie plot":

Earth is attacked by alien spacecraft hovering over our cities and shooting light beams. I am a boy child with longer hair (a bit in 70ies style) about 8-9 years old. At one time I am hiding in a house but one of the smaller alien crafts is following me through the room (this is indeed like a famous scene in "War Of Worlds") and then I run and it hits me shooting a light ray at me.

When I am hit I am already lying on the floor (as if to await the ray) and I take a kind of cam (or foto cell phone) device and hold it up and „shoot back“ by taking a picture while the light hits me, or maybe I just 'catch' the light beam with my cam, so I have it stored in my flash cam.

I survived it, which I knew beforehand (as said: I never feel fear in dreams, not even in dreams like this one). A same-aged girl says to me that I should better stay on the ground to 'play dead' a little longer but I do not care and get up immediately. There's a marine in the house and I show him the caught light in the cam. He belongs to the military combat groups fighting back against the spaceships from the ground. We are then outside and when looking at my cam the troop seems to assume that it's indeed a kind of a secret weapon - or information to build or obtain one (again, another typical element of these films). He then says sth similar to this:

„Look at this. A kid who saves the world! Finally, it's our own kids that help us.“

Later, I am with a resistance combat group (also comprised of marines, but I am still the little kid) who are walking through the war-torn landscape. One marine (don't know if it's still the same) then spots a hill and says that it's the one. It has a sign on it and it looks a bit like a crop circle. He says that "it is our sign". Which means that another resistance fighter group that was here before us put this sign there as a mark for us to find. The sign, iirc, is composed of very basic forms: two vertical parallel lines, there is also a triangle and a circle involved somehow. Unfortunately, I do not remember it exactly, hence no drawing provided. It is conveyed to me (not said, just my own intuitive and sudden understanding in the dream) that this was put up by the first resistance fighter group 8 days ago, which is also given to me as 2 cycles (so it's 1 cycle = 4 days) ago. So we altogether are 2 cycles later to arrive there as the second group.

In the final scene, which again is very reminiscent of the Independence Day movie, we are on an airfield with loosely stationed fighter planes and helicopters, which is then also under attack from alien ships as they approach.
First, I am in a house or kind of shelter again and there is an opening at the roof and I try to photograph the arriving spaceships again, just taking pictures in fascination as if I was a tourist who wants to keep memories on file of a kind of sightseeing attraction. The spaceships, of course, then attack the stationed fighter planes on the ground. However, they seem to miss them and only one is hit before the fighter pilots all enter the vessels and start to lift off to fight the UFOs. I join them. Then we lift off for the counter-attack (very self-assured and optimistic that we're winning soon) as I also get as a kid a seat in one of the helicopters.

End of dream (as remembered).

Another vision involving 'liberating' ET craft and Light from above illuminating Earth for the Shift was "The Puncture" from 2011. It was published by Laron on Transients a while ago, see this link:

Just by the way: The dream programming answer regarding my pre-birth/incarnation planning session was quite awesome too. :cool:

OP
MrsGabriele McDaniel

MrsGabriele McDaniel

Just Arrived
May 16, 2019
Germany
Sinera

Wow, thanks for sharing your experiences with me.
When I read that a girl told you to pretend you were dead, I had to smile.
That's what they often tell me in my dream travels.
To act as if"

Reading all your experiences is very exciting.
Your soul journeys are fascinating.
That you also often dream of military I find amazing.
That is also the case with me.

I have also begun to ask my higher self what the meaning is in my dream messages or before I fall asleep.
I have been dreaming for a few days now that I am buying cigarettes.
I have not been a smoker for many years.
And it is always the R6 brand.
I don't know what the meaning is. Not yet.

I have UFO dreams very often.
Last night they showed me a date.
October 15th, but I only know that they said it was an eventful date.

• Intriguing Post
Reactions: Lila
OP
MrsGabriele McDaniel

MrsGabriele McDaniel

Just Arrived
May 16, 2019
Germany
To act as if"

I have also begun to ask my higher self what the meaning is in my dream messages or before I fall asleep.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Sinera

To act as if"

My dream of 2 nights ago involved me waiting for surgery (which is something which will be happening in waking life) and then billows of cigarette smoke came through the waiting room (I was on a trolley). I noticed all the nurses and carers were smoking like chimneys, and through a window into the operating theatre, I could even see the surgeons and team working on a patient and smoking like billy-oh. It was acrid cigarette smoke. I actually removed my catheter and hobbled out of the room to get a breath of fresh air. I woke up thinking maybe my house was on fire, but no, this was all only in the dream/etheric state.

I have never smoked a cigarette, so I wondered what the meaning was. In my circumstances, I thought it might mean don't go down the surgery route. But now, with your dream sequences introducing cigarettes, I'm wondering what the story is. Search engine drive for R6 came up with a Yamaha motorbike. Oh well.

• Insightful Post
Reactions: Lila

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
iam getting comfused here. How do i reply to a person
You can use their name by typing a "@" in front on the name - MrsGabriele McDaniel. After you post your reply, the name will appear in blue letters, and the person will be tagged with a notice that they were mentioned in a post.

Or you can select part of the post on which you want to comment - just like a regular copy. You will see a "quote reply" tab and click on it. Then space down from the quote and begin what you want to say.

.Please help me
You can reply to more than one quote in a post.

The important thing is to begin your reply outside the (QUOTE) notation. Otherwise, your reply will appear as part of the quote.

OP
MrsGabriele McDaniel

MrsGabriele McDaniel

Just Arrived
May 16, 2019
Germany
Thank you for your reply Pod :)
That you don't have dreams right now might be because you're protected.
Many people can't cope with certain scenery anrias.
Even I with my really living dreams often have nightmares and when I wake up my whole body needs some time to recover.

But if you absolutely want to dream then please send the spiritual world that you dream or information that you or your soul needs now to get further.

What helps me are also rock crystals which I placed next to my bed ...

here I googled for you for what the rock crystal stands for...

https://www.charmsoflight.com/clear-quartz-healing-properties

But with you I feel that you get daily visions...
By that I mean if you are awake and not sleeping
You sometimes can't perceive this information because you are distracted ...

Do you listen to your first inner voice?
Pay attention if you are alone and don't listen to TV or radio.

It's like voices you can't hear with your ears.
They are pictures that are shown to you?

But somehow you don't notice them?

Yes and God the Father is always with you...

Send you loving greetings from Germany

• Love this post!
Reactions: June

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I do dream occasionally, and they are always dreams that alert me to an emotional or spiritual issue I either need to deal with or am in the process of dealing with but they are few and far between now. I trust my dreams.

I am staying in a friend's house at the moment and for the last two nights I have turned the WiFi off to see if I have a dream. Nothing so far.

Thank you for the info on crystals.....I used to "sleep with rocks" but I no longer feel that things outside of me are necessary. Do you know what I mean?

But with you I feel that you get daily visions...
By that I mean if you are awake and not sleeping
Perhaps. Thank you for your reply You went to an effort to help me. I love that.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Yes Pod i understand you. Perhaps your none dreaming has to do with the House you are staying at the time
No I think I do not remember my dreams because it is not necessary. I like that I sometimes wake up with a song in my head. This morning I found myself singing a Michael Jackson song with the line "Love is the answer"

I just sang it all the way through. It is "I just can't stop loving you"

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
iam getting comfused here. How do i reply to a person...Please help me
I select some text in the person's message, then let go of the mouse button, and a "quote reply" box appears below the selected text. I click that box and the text is quoted in a reply along with the person's name. This will "ping" the person, or let the person know they have a reply to one of their messages.

Gabriele, I hope you come back and share more of your dreams. :)

• I agree
Reactions: June

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Please do come back and share more of your dreams.
Like Pod, I don’t dream, or rather I don’t remember my dreams. Sometimes something will trigger a brief memory so I know.that I had a dream that night.
Occasionally I will recall one, I’ve had two really lucid dreams that I recalled in detail, one of them was meeting my higher self
At the time I thought I had met an alien, i was stunned by her beauty, not the earthly type of beauty, this was an inner light that emanated from her, and when I gasped and actually said ‘ Oh!! You’re so beautiful ‘. She wasn’t unkind but showed very clearly that she had no time for that, it simply wasn’t important.
It was only a couple of years ago that I was given the info that she is my higher self.
Oh yes, I did meet my future self in a vision.

Still don’t recall those damned dreams though.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Snowmelt and Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)