Working consciously and safely in the lower realms of trauma...Part 1 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
K

KarlaSM

Some time ago I began working with the aspects of a very close female soulmate in spirit form. In the beginning, while I was interacting with her I would see positive images of beautiful moments that we spent together in physical in past lives. However, while I was stuck in the higher energies and in those particular brief moments from other past lives, she told me that I had a distorted image of her. This idea of her reminded me of the typical positive contact in higher realms with guides that most people have, basically she has guided me to understand so much not only about all facets of our connection but also about energy dynamics and healing. She came to me as a guide, but mostly as my sister. Since the beginning of my conscious contact with her, she told me that we have a long journey together to heal our relationship to each other, being that we faced lots of challenges in other timelines, without resolution.

After our initial contact, I tried to tap into difficult memories, and what I found out was that she could very well terrify me. There was even a lot of bloody stuff that I could not see clearly, naturally, but I got to feel the waves of fear when looking directly into her eyes. From time to time I would even have nightmares. There was this particular nightmare in which I saw her as a very large black figure, fluid, etheric in herself but I could also see her hands and her face, and while I saw her, I felt so much fear. Then I woke up and she spoke to me, but I could no longer see me, and she said that I did not have to worry at all, but that I was integrating a trauma. That all was well, and I could not avoid laughing. She is usually very sweet towards me.

For a long time though, I could not recall her face clearly, precisely because I was not prepared to really see her. What was holding me back from seeing her?

What my friend and sister told me was that I would be able to see her more clearly if I lowered my vibration. Not only would I interact more consciously with her but also more objectively without the distortions and limitations of the higher vibration that would keep her energies stuck for longer attached to me without a full healing taking place between us. I could sense her placing her hands on my shoulders to assist me with this procedure and I got a glimpse of her look. It took me a few months to get a more clear image of her face.

How can we stabilize our flow of energy while we interact with beings or energies in the astral/etheric layers in order to lower our vibration in a safe way for the healing to take place?

It is not difficult. In fact, with a little practice it becomes easy, to the point of being able to regulate undesired flows of kundalini that can prevent us from being grounded enough to heal fully, to remove energies that do not belong to us, and to have clarity of mind and heart.

In order to lower your vibration, relax your whole body and take short breaths. Set the intention to lower your vibration and become more grounded by stabilizing your emotions. If you feel excitement, lower your vibration in such a way that you feel a sense of calmness.

If you feel a deep desire to share love with beings, guides or other forms of energies that are not part of your soul, set the intention to stop the flow of energy from your system to these beings. When you stop the desire to give love or to receive love from these beings you stabilize your thought processes and your emotions and your vibration becomes stable.

You will start sensing many changes in the flow of your own energies. You might feel how energy flows downwards instead of upwards, along with lots of tingling sensations. Another thing that you might experience is sudden physical and emotional discomforts which is actually a symptom of integration and healing taking place.

Perhaps one of the most difficult parts of this exercise is to experience waves of fear which is also a very positive symptom because it means that you are now making space for lower aspects or soul fragments of your being to become fully integrated into your vessel, allowing for a deep healing to take place that could not happen before while your vibration was too high to allow this part of your shadow self to enter your heart space.

The more you practice these exercises and the more you learn to accept all your emotions while you allow them to flow freely through your system, the stronger and more grounded you will become. To experience fear and emotional pain during a soul retrieval session, along with some physical discomforts is a normal part of this process. Some people might say that you do not have to experience negative emotions, and in a sense it is true because you always have a choice as to how to process a healing session. However, over time I have come to realize that lowering my vibration in many cases allows for a lot of energy that does not belong to my soul to flow downwards in such a way that it is fully removed, allowing me to become fully grounded with a clarity of mind that otherwise I could not experience while my mind was "over the clouds". My connection to my loved ones becomes more objective and less ambivalent. I no longer perceive them as being "flawless angels of pure light" but instead I recover more memories of other timelines with them and my connection with them is still positive and their unique soul vibration becomes much more clear, in such a way that I can really feel the difference between my own energy signature and their own energy signature.

One common belief in new age communities is that sometimes we are being deceived by "beings of false light". It is precisely the way our consciousness travels through the non-physical dimensions and layers of consciousness what can create such confusion. What might seem to be angels and masters of pure love and light in the beginning might end up being perceived as deceitful beings with malicious intentions as we experience the discomforts of soul retrieval in the inability to understand the fluidity of the energies that surround us and the way our own energy fluctuates in these realms.

The inability to communicate in a trustworthy way with the beings that surround us can be an echo of ancient dramas playing in our consciousness in the now moment. Imagine that in your current lifetime and in previous lifetimes some of your loved ones or even other acquaintances acted in such a way that you felt in the beginning that you could always trust in them and at some point they hurt you, teaching you that you are frequently being deceived by those you thought you could trust. These ancient wounds are then constantly projected into these energies that surround you and that you need to remove in order to heal the trauma, and on top of that you are being fed with fearful materials about negative entities and archons that are out there to deceive you and to control you.

If for some reason, while you lower your vibration, you sense that your contact with beings turns negative in one way or another, you can stop the exercise. If you feel that you can handle the experience of embracing all your emotions and other discomforts, you can continue the exercise and even ask with an open heart to the energies that surround you why they seem to cause some harm to you and what kind of trauma is associated to their presence. So far for myself this procedure always works in a positive direction when I am open to listening to the voices of trauma. Sometimes just the act of being open to listening to the energies of other individuals in astral/etheric layers or dimensions is more than enough for the traumas to be healed and for these energies to leave in peaceful ways.

An example of short conversations with these energies as I personally experience them is as follows:

As I lower my vibration and work with the energies of my ex partner from other timelines I ask these energies what can be done to heal our relationship to each other:

Aspect of ex partner : "I have been waiting for you to ask me this question. In some other lifetime you left me alone and ignored me."

Karla : "I am very sorry, please come close to me and let me help you my beautiful aspect."

As I do this exercise his energy comes and I feel the discomforts of the healing session, sometimes in my heart I can feel the pain of this part of the soul of my ex partner while he is removed from my auric space. Not always are these beings or energies completely attached to my aura but they are around me very frequently. In return a part of my own soul can become integrated into my energy system.

After you lower your vibration and stabilize your energy, you can also set the intention to hold the hands of either the energies of your loved ones or the hands of your own aspects as part of your shadow self. Being that these soul fragments or aspects can take any shape, you could really feel how they hold your hands or you hold their hands and it might be perceived as a scary experience for some. In some of my meditations I notice that sometimes my own aspects or aspects of my soul sister grab me tightly but I allow them to do this because normally a very strong healing takes place.

Also, the advantage of lowering your vibration is that if you experience kundalini syndrome or disruptive kundalini, it can help you to ground all the energy that becomes cycled in your auric system and most important of all it helps to remove energies of other people that flow in circular motion activating your kundalini without these energies being properly removed from your system.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
What an informative post, Karla!

I've given intent to "forgive" and accept all aspects of self for any unresolved issues and invited any who may wish to do so to join me on this wonderful adventure. I've often felt that I've worked on certain relationships and resolved many during my dreams and sleep.

I also find that continually having the intent for the "highest" outcome for the benefit of all seems to be very helpful...I'm finding that my ability to feel balanced, grounded, and calm is much greater than it ever has been!

What an amazing learning process this all is...thank you so much for sharing!

<3

OP
K

KarlaSM

Stargazer, that sounds beautiful! So true, forgiveness is such a powerful medicine. You know...now that you mention dreams, for some reason in this case, I rarely dream of these soulmates, except those examples above lol. But there are constant dreams about other soul connections from childhood. Maybe the reason is that in this lifetime I could not meet this lady who taught me all this and from other connections it is the same, rarely dreaming about them.

I am glad to hear you have such a beautiful healing journey in dreams and that you open your heart to lots of aspects.

The kind of work described above is a very optional thing, but I hope it can be useful for those who have difficulty with traumas that often manifest as what looks like threatening entities surrounding them. Actually, this work can be very heavy, so the way you do it is often preferable, especially when you do not have to see astral things around that look scary. :D <3

Thank you so much for the excellent reminder about forgiveness. <3

Reactions: Stargazer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)