Woodward TV - What you need to know about ancient gateways - the Sun and the Serpent (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia

This is a short video of 21 minutes, which touches on ancient dimensional gateways such as Stonehenge, Teotihuacan, and the Serpent Mound in northern America, and links this up with the quantum gateway of CERN. Interesting perspectives, another stretch in the mind-stretching which has been going on for a long time now. Doesn't quite feel so mind-boggling as it once would have done. It asks the question: how many are active, and are other beings able to pass through them?

Reactions: Henda and Laron

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
I just watched it ! That made me think of my OBE ´s and the Latest one I had on August 1/2, few days ago. I saw a huge Spaceship with a rectangular electromagnetic web / grid. I will post a thread about it when back in France. Here is a pic of the spaceship I draw it from my memory of this event ! I felt during that astral projection that something was going on actually some kind of a war in between different clusters of ET’ s and humans were involved in... it was a parallel world to my hometown here in Bizerte ( Tunisia)

Attachments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)