Wolf's Message (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I just had the pleasure of reading "Wolf's Message", by Suzanne Giesemann. It's an incredible (but reportedly true) "Life After Life" story where a young man who has been killed by lightning communicates with a medium after his death. After some VERY unusual twists and turns, Wolf's messages to his parents expand to include the remainder of humanity. (Spoiler Alert:) Much of the latter part of the book deals with the medium's discovery of planetary grid work, crystal energy, and "The Shift".

I've read TONS of material on "The Shift", including many of Dolores Cannon's books, but "Wolf's Message" seemed to pull everything together into one nice package and proceeded to wrap it up with a bow.

An EXCELLENT read, IMHO.

Has anyone else here read it, by chance? If so, what were your impressions?

With Love,

Stargazer

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
It sounds like an excellent book. I'm going to look it up and get it on order. Thanks!

Edited to say that I just ordered it on Amazon and I can't wait to get it!

Last edited:

Bill

The magic has always been within you.
Retired Global Moderator
Jul 21, 2016
From Kansas, living in Texas
It sounds like an excellent book. I'm going to look it up and get it on order. Thanks!

Edited to say that I just ordered it on Amazon and I can't wait to get it!
I await your book report Linda! (I find I tend to get books if I can get the audio version as I have lots of time on my long drive to work to listen and less time at home to read...but I still find time).

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I await your book report Linda! (I find I tend to get books if I can get the audio version as I have lots of time on my long drive to work to listen and less time at home to read...but I still find time).
That's my sister Vickie.

OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
The thing I found really interesting is that the author (and psychic) was a quite high-ranking naval officer who had a full career in the US Navy. When she retired, and I believe when her daughter (a US Marine) was struck by lightning (some "coincidence") and killed, she discovered her latent psychic abilities.

The fascinating part to me was how this book goes from a more mainstream view of "Life After Death" rather quickly into the "World of Woo". It dives into the rabbit hole of energy and consciousness shift--and really confirmed a lot of issues I hadn't yet settled for and within myself. The last part of the book might leave your average person on the street scratching their head, but if you delve into the strangeness of multidimensional life and can follow along (as most here could certainly do) it can be an eye-opener!

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
It was a very good book. I never had any question about life after death but if someone does, this book will give answers. Stargazer, you said in another post that information on how we are all one keeps crossing your path. It has been dropping in my lap for a while too and this book also speaks about it. I also learned that my meditations could be so much better and I would feel more balanced using the technique provided in the book.

After I finished the book I thought to myself that I would love to receive a message from Wolf. That night I had a very intense and colorful dream. You know the ones that you remember every detail about? I dreamed that I adopted a puppy but I couldn't see what he looked like. I tried to see him but I couldn't. I had to put him in the kennels for a little while because of my move and finally I went to pick him up at the kennels. I still couldn't see him. Each time I looked at him my eyes became unfocused. That night as I lay in my bed the puppy curled up next to me. I was finally able to see that he was tan with pointed ears. He was a wolf. ;)

OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
That night as I lay in my bed the puppy curled up next to me. I was finally able to see that he was tan with pointed ears. He was a wolf. ;)
Wow, Vickie! How beautiful! What a wonderful gift.

I think it's a very good metaphor for this "shift" or "New Earth" as well. We can't see what we're creating just yet, but once it's done and we can relax a bit, we'll be able to understand and truly appreciate what we've created!

Hmmm. Then again, maybe Bear was stopping in for a brief visit?

<3

Reactions: Vickie and Krena

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
My dream may have only come from my subconscious or maybe it was from Wolf but it was a loud message for me to stop trying to use my physical senses to "see" and "hear" answers that I've been trying to receive. I need to relax my mind and look within and the answers and information will come.

Even the part about the kennels makes sense. While I was moving I was too tired to meditate or to try to receive information so I put it on hold kind of like kenneling it. Lol!

Last edited:
OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
it was a loud message for me to stop trying to use my physical senses to "see" and "hear" answers that I've been trying to receive. I need to relax my mind and look within and the answers and information will come.
LOL!

That's been my issue lately too! I'm having to learn not to analyze the heck out of everything and just let things unfold at their own perfect pace...(sigh).

But I want it all to happen now, dang it!!!

O_o

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
LOL!

That's been my issue lately too! I'm having to learn not to analyze the heck out of everything and just let things unfold at their own perfect pace...(sigh).

But I want it all to happen now, dang it!!!

O_o
That's exactly what I do too. I pull everything apart and analyze it. I look for meanings behind the meanings. I know change is coming but I can't seem to leave it alone and just let it happen.

Reactions: June and Stargazer
OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
That's exactly what I do too. I pull everything apart and analyze it. I look for meanings behind the meanings. I know change is coming but I can't seem to leave it alone and just let it happen.
And there's absolutely nothing wrong with that either...after all, you're just trying to be the best version of you that you could possibly be!

Reactions: Vickie

Brooke

Mother Bear
Retired Global Moderator
Jul 22, 2016
Australia
I have noticed this book mentioned a few times before & have been meaning to get it (wolves are incredible significant to me), but seeing Hailstones Melt mention it in the other thread today forced me to acknowledge that something NEEDS me to check it out, so I'm commenting to remind myself to come back to this when I have more time lol. <3

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Stargazer, here are my thoughts on Wolf's Message, as you've shown me there's a whole thread on the topic. Firstly, I couldn't put it down and it knocked some other contenders off the pile on my bedside table.

I'd like to say that many more people are psychic than know they are. This is a gift they carry inside them since birth. However, due to the circumstances of their life or should I say, their focus, it might not receive the attention it deserves. The thing about Suzanne Giesemann, apart from being driven to achieve, is that she literally does do a daily meditation and have inner silence time. Also, she's taught herself to write in the dark with a pen and paper (so as not to wake her husband, but also to keep the connection going) when she receives insights and spirit connection in those dozing or in-between waking moments. Of course, she's in a supportive marriage and so forth, but essentially those first 2 criteria allow the wellspring of psychic impressions to flow like a spring tide.

Many times I've had psychic insights, but haven't made that step of writing down the key words. Suzanne literally became a kind of detective as she pieced together the message that the young man, Michael Wolf Pasakarnis, wanted to convey to humanity as a whole.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Something further on the actual message: Wolf was obviously a more developed multi-dimensional human being, ahead of his time so to speak. Therefore, his culture didn't have the words or structures where his insights could be accepted and invoked during his lifetime. Being human in 3D he was forced to use the limited ways of expression available to him, whereas out of body I am sure the creative expression is more enriched.

It's just really hard to settle down to a day job when your mind is expanded beyond the limited world that you see around you. What's really hard is that our society has come up with all these rules and grades of acceptance, forcing some outside of that to be labelled as schizoid or other mental illness. My own daughter is like that, she just refuses to fit the norm, and I question if it's mental illness or plain naughty. But worst of all would be to allow these doubts to bring permanent, brain-numbing and soul-numbing damage into their lives by forcing them onto a pharmaceutical regime because of it.

OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
Something further on the actual message: Wolf was obviously a more developed multi-dimensional human being, ahead of his time so to speak. Therefore, his culture didn't have the words or structures where his insights could be accepted and invoked during his lifetime. Being human in 3D he was forced to use the limited ways of expression available to him, whereas out of body I am sure the creative expression is more enriched.

It's just really hard to settle down to a day job when your mind is expanded beyond the limited world that you see around you. What's really hard is that our society has come up with all these rules and grades of acceptance, forcing some outside of that to be labelled as schizoid or other mental illness. My own daughter is like that, she just refuses to fit the norm, and I question if it's mental illness or plain naughty. But worst of all would be to allow these doubts to bring permanent, brain-numbing and soul-numbing damage into their lives by forcing them onto a pharmaceutical regime because of it.
I completely agree. In all likelihood, my guess is that your daughter is probably just being a normal kid--and testing her (and your) limits!! LOL. :) Hang in there, Mom!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)