Article "Witnesses Will Speak" Automatic Drawing (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
Thinking I would be writing, I picked up the pen one November evening, and watched the symbols of another language trace their way across, then down, then across the paper. Another drawing began.

witnesses will speak.jpg

Let’s walk through it in the order the drawing took form. You can click on any of these images for a much closer and more detailed look. Click on the image to the right for a full view of the whole picture (click it again once it’s open to get really close-up to it).

THE SCRIPT AND MESSAGE

witnesses1.png
The layout for this message is unusual. Why it’s structured this way, I don’t know, as I can only put the ink on the paper and go from there. I can’t actually “read” this language. However, this particular inscription came through with great flow and grace, and the horizontal-vertical arrangement struck me as a kind of galactic haiku. Perhaps the translation, enigmatic as always, mirrors that thought:

In one moment of understanding
Will your world forever alter
the current of time’s flow.
You approach the reckoning
in which all becomes as new.
witnesses3.png

This, as foreboding as it may be to some, is in total alignment with many of the transmissions that have been coming through from the League of Light recently. It’s also in step with what others are saying, from other disciplines. That change is imminent, not just a click on the dial but a whole new reality. Massive shift.

A QUICK NOTE ON KEEPING UP WITH THE AWAKENING

To help support the awakening to what history is about to reveal, I have been collecting a library of videos on various subjects germane to the scope of the change we face. You’ll find it here, in the Mind of Sight video collection. I invite you to browse through the subjects as you are drawn, keeping in mind that it’s a work in progress and I’m constantly having to rebuild sections as source material mysteriously disappears from the internet altogether. To stay up to date with new additions, which happen every week, get the newsletter or check in to the home page of Nine’s Path, where you’ll find a handy list of “New on Mind of Sight” videos. Newsletter bonus: A weekly focus on a particular video addition, plus a suggestion for weekend viewing to stimulate your mind, heart, and curiosity.

Okay, back to the drawing.

WITNESSES WILL SPEAK

witnesses5.png

Now we come to the lower right corner of the drawing. This section came next, tracing out what seems to be a horned creature in the corner facing an amorphous sort-of-birdlike creature coming in under the aegis of 9. I’m not sure, is that a syringe or a rocket behind him, or something else? Is he about to run away, his right leg twisted, or is that a tail? Share your thoughts in the comments, or in the Pleiadian Renegades Facebook group.

The phrase “Witnesses will speak” at the very bottom of this page, was actually the very last thing inscribed on the whole piece. Almost like a whisper, tying up the transmission. How it relates to the translated passage above, I don’t know. There are so many things that have been witnessed and kept silent. Perhaps now, finally, those who know will be permitted to speak, unobstructed, bearing the truth.

PROJECTILE

witnesses2.png

In the upper right corner came what looks like a figure with its leg twisted behind it (much like the smaller figure below it, in the bottom right corner of the page). Hands up in the air, it seems to be approached by a projectile of some type. Rocket, missile, bullet, truth? Its head shape is curious, with a tuft of hair sticking up on top. Also curious is the belt, button/badge, and something (gun?) in the hip pocket area. Is this a man in uniform?

The characters below it are likewise curious. The first seems to be the numeral 1. I welcome your comments on what you see in the rest of the characters. Perhaps it’s not a recognizable language, perhaps it’s encoded. This is for us to decipher.

LITTLE GUY

witnesses4.png

Finally, in the lower corner, an odd little creature squats, with a word balloon coming from its mouth. At first, I thought perhaps it says “In xx years.” but not sure. Also not sure what is inscribed below it… Flight passage in 5?

A note on 5: This number appears very clearly on every picture I receive through these automatic drawing transmissions. In the paradigm of 9, which is laid out fully in the book Opalescence, 5 is the number of world creation, arrangement, organizing how you want your reality to be, reflection on how reality is manifested.

The figure itself seems to be a small-ish man with sparse hair, arms outstretched either in pleading or spell-casting, or… ? Again, his back leg is twisted up behind him. Perhaps this is in preparation to flee. Or perhaps it is a tail.

What do you see?

Attachments

• Love this post!
Reactions: Pucksterguy

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
In the picture with the words WITNESSES WILL SPEAK, the script in the upper right corner looks to me like it says "empty the" not sure what (not' trash') ?'Eohyful'? (not quite 'joyful'), I believe.
Also in this pic, behind the horned man the syringe/spaceship first appeared to me like a long, tall bell. Behind this I see a butterfly + a bee.

The haiku leaves me feeling utterly at peace.
With it comes (again) the thought that time's flow will alter, making all the difference. This is a meaning which comes through when you read the first three lines as one thought + the next two lines as another.
There are so many other ways to read this too. Very intriguing...

Is that a dowsing rod at the bottom of the last pic ('little guy')?

In "Projectile" does the script say "I stey up"?

• Winner
Reactions: Maryann
OP
Maryann

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
'Eohyful'? (not quite 'joyful'), I believe.
I thought that too, but could be if the letters are tumbled around.

I love the haiku. Feels like I can relax and let things happen, trusting the divine plan. Or whatever.

• I agree
Reactions: Lila
OP
Maryann

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
Is that a dowsing rod at the bottom of the last pic ('little guy')?
No, that's actually the trailing edge of the amorphous object in the other picture… you can orient from the image of the whole page. But it does look like that!

• Helpful Post

One65

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jul 31, 2018
Canada
I love the haiku. Feels like I can relax and let things happen, trusting the divine plan. Or whatever.
That's exactly the right words. I am not picking up any strong meanings from any of the visuals; just a feeling that all is well and going according to plan.

It can be the poster we staple up to all the bulletin boards around town.

• Love this post!

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I recently watched a Youtube vid which showed fractals budding out of other fractals, and it basically made a jerky-line picture, the more the fractals budded the tinier the variations were visible to the eye.

I think it was this one: the Mandelbrot.

EDIT: There are numerous of these deep dives (Mandelbrot fracal zooms) on YT. Funnily enough, they make me happy. Perhaps it is the non-verbal approach.

Last edited:
  • Love this post!
Reactions: One65

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
My 4, y and another thing are sometimes so close in what i write others can t say the difference

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
I saw once a video with was it project kameot that a good placed person was able to talk about all he wanted if the time i don t remember now has come, this person and another did in near timing and the speaker was david wilcock, so this year will be like a video of alison coe said from clients the last recognizable year of the old style

Hope it got not too fuzzy to tead

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
The little guy seems to be written from bottom right to up left

• Intriguing Post

Tristan

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
This to me represents a certain E.t faction who have been operating behind the scenes in malevolent ways.

From what I understand about numerology (very limited) is that 9 represents the end of something and 11 is the new beginning. I see these numbers alot since my awakening.

If what I've been led to believe is correct there is a contract coming to an end between e.t and humans regarding the no open contact rule. This could quite possibly be the representation of 9.

The syringe to me alongside the pictures drawn is symbolism of the darkest side to disclosure involving this faction allegedly injecting their DNA in humans to create super soldiers to be used in the secret space program's.
This enables them to interact and withstand the emitting frequency given off by these entitys aswell as obtaining super strength, stamina, agility, telepathy etc.

• Intriguing Post
Reactions: Alain and Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)