William Buhlman — OOBE Teacher & Author (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Having a conscious, and therefore direct experience, of being in another state of existence is not only vital for our spiritual development, but can also open many doors to other aspects of consciousness progression. I have achieved this and I have also researched and read the published work of a lot of very experienced out of body explorers.

I’ve tried three different astral projection programmes in addition to the material I have learnt, those of Mark Pritchard, Robert Bruce & Bob Monroe.

One of the teachers I highly recommend, along with Tom Campbell, Robert Bruce and Bob Monroe, is William Buhlman — this pinned thread is dedicated to his teachings and information, and is also for further discussions that comes up on the forum in connection to him.

William has been teaching workshops for over 20 years on how to project and leave the physical body consciously. He has also published three books, Adventures in the Afterlife, (His latest), Adventures Beyond the Body and The Secret of the Soul (His first). These books are based on the out of body experiences that William has achieved over the past 40 years.

william.png

His first book, Adventures beyond the Body, chronicles his personal journey of self-discovery through out-of-body travel, and provides the reader with the preparation and techniques that can be used for their own adventure.

He conducted an international out-of-body experience survey that included over 16,000 participants from forty-two countries. The results of this survey were presented in his second book, The Secret of the Soul. This book explores the unique opportunities for personal growth and profound spiritual awakenings that are reported during out-of-body experiences.

His latest published book is Adventures in the Afterlife. William was inspired to explore the afterlife based on his confrontation with mortality following a cancer diagnosis in 2011. His lucid dreams and out of body experiences during his treatment and recovery provided mind bending visions that were so illuminating that he felt compelled to journal his experience. Insights provided in this book help with navigating the many thought responsive environments in the afterlife.

William is also a certified hypnotherapist and incorporates hypnosis in his workshops to help people move deeper and therefore increase the chances of projecting out of body.

What I really love about William is that he is very approachable with his attitude and manner. He gets right to the point with his material, while also managing to provide helpful and direct answers to many topics relating to the exploration of consciousness through out of body experiences.

I find that each of these out of body teachers have a niche, or in other words, an area of out of body travel which they have come to focus on through their teachings. With William, I see him expressing the importance of putting the intention in to travel to one’s higher self upon death. This is really important to William to get across to people, but of course if a person prefers to stick with their belief systems and remain in the astral, or 5th dimension it is sometimes called, that is totally up to them (i.e. sticking with the soul group, karma and reincarnation).

We have the choice, as we are powerful beings. We have the choice to move beyond the incarnation cycle if we want to, and one method of doing this is focusing on accessing higher self through astral projection / out of body exploration, which will help a great deal with making that connection after death.

In this video below, from a talk William did at the Monroe Institute back in 2014, at about 57 minutes and 23 seconds in, he talks about this exact topic for the remainder of the presentation. (around 30 minutes) This is important to watch if you are interested in the concept of moving beyond the cycle on reincarnation on Earth, but also moving on from other planets and planes within the astral and 5th dimension.

More information will be added to this pinned thread over time.

Last edited:

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
How to find answers on our spiritual journey? How to shift our consciousness from our physical body ?
In this video William Buhlman give answers and summarize 40 years of researches about OBE's, NDE's. Fascinating :-D

"What have we learned from 40 years of documented NDEs and OBEs? What hinders the spiritual evolution of humanity? What does it take to be truly free? Consummate consciousness explorer William Buhlman asks the big questions and shares what he has discovered through personal experience.

William Buhlman is a best-selling author and leading expert on the subject of out-of-body experiences. The author's forty years of extensive personal out-of-body explorations give him a unique and thought provoking insight into this subject. His first book, Adventures Beyond the Body chronicles his personal journey of self-discovery through out-of-body travel, and provides the reader with the preparation and techniques that can be used for their own adventure.
He conducts an in-depth six-day workshop titled, Out-of-Body Exploration Intensive at The Monroe Institute. As a certified hypnotherapist, Mr. Buhlman incorporates various methods, including hypnosis, Hemi-Sync®, visualization and meditation techniques in his workshops to explore the profound nature of out-of-body experiences and the benefits of accelerated personal development. Through lectures, workshops and his books the author teaches the preparation and techniques of spiritual exploration.

His latest book is titled, Adventures in the Afterlife. Insights provided in this book will assist the reader to understand and navigate the many thought responsive environments we will experience in the afterlife."

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
I believe I don't understand why OBEs in general. Does the body need "to be left" in order to have experiences in the astral? I have the feeling it is a place we naturally enter in sleep.

I would like to quote Tanaath, who says that her way of getting there is called co-existing (which probably means existing both in 3d and the Astral). She also says there are other techniques too.

OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
When we sleep we not only dream, whether we remember that or not, but simultaneously, we are in the astral. For some people their astral body doesn't get up to much, and may stay close to them in the astral dimension, especially if they are a younger soul, for others it's out and about doing many things, but which is usually unconscious to most people. It's not uncommon for people to have a memory, upon waking, that is a mix of both a dream and astral experience.

The consciousness needs to be trained to split and retain primary focus, when transferring from the physical body to the astral body. This can take place when falling asleep, from within a dream (on purpose from within a lucid dream by using techniques, or spontaneous), and through various forms of meditation.

Those who have mastered conscious out of body exploration and reached a high level of spirtiual development (as the two are hand in hand) can reach a stage where they can just instantaneously shift their focus out of body, but not only that, they can become aware (in the moment, and any moment they choose to) of every instance of simultaneous experience/lives that belongs to their higher self.

Last edited:

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
When we sleep we not only dream, whether we remember that or not, but simultaneously, we are in the astral. For some people their astral body doesn't get up to much, and may stay close to them in the astral dimension, especially if they are a younger soul, for others it's out and about doing many things, but which is usually unconscious to most people. It's not uncommon for people to have a memory, upon waking, that is a mix of both a dream and astral experience.

The consciousness needs to be trained to split and retain primary focus, when transferring from the physical body to the astral body. This can take place when falling asleep, from within a dream (on purpose from within a lucid dream by using techniques, or spontaneous), and through various forms of meditation.

Those who have mastered conscious out of body exploration and reached a high level of spirtiual development (as the two are hand in hand) can reach a stage where they can just instantaneously shift their focus out of body, but not only that, they can become aware (in the moment, and any moment they choose to) of every instance of simultaneous experience/lives that belongs to their higher self.
That's true
I noticed that the more we are aware in termes of being a consciousness and the more we can have OBE ´s
I personally have a copy book near me and a pen. I can even if I don't recall the details ask about them and they come as if something is guetting out of a veil. They are so vivid and the OBE takes shape.
That's really amazing
And many times I have 3 or 4 OBE ´s in the same time : I can wake up and then go. Ack to sleep and leave my body go back where I was lately then wake up and go back and new things happen
I really feel that awareness and being there to carry on the trip

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)