Will the Drug Companies Own You If You Have the Shot (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
As I read this article, I considered the problems that farmers of regular crops had when Monsanto seeds blew into their fields. The company claimed the crops and demanded payment. Soooo - it is not a far reach to see that if proprietary materials bonded with other elements of your body that the owners of the new materials would claim the whole unit. Also, the fact that people willingly took the shot - and - paid for it, likely would support the assertion.

This is an interesting article with a great video. If you know people who are tired of the whole mess and on the fence about the shot, this bit of info might be of great interest to them.

Yes, this article contains a lot of scientific and legal mumbo-jumbo. But in a nutshell, biotechnology companies can own living things if said things are genetically-modified and not naturally-occurring. No mouse is born in nature like the OncoMouse. It is thus patentable. Oil-eating bacteria come from genetic manipulation, thus patentable.
Notice how all these so-called doctors and scientists avoid pointing fingers at Pfizer, Moderna, Johnson & Johnson et al. when someone dies within hours, days or weeks of receiving their shots. It’s almost as if said doctors and scientists are carefully navigating the trademark and patent landscape. They don’t want to trespass on someone else’s property, if you will. Moderna owns several mRNA patents. Doctors and hospitals wanting a piece of the mRNA pie cannot bite the hand that feeds them.
The synthetic mRNA of Pfizer and Moderna, along with the viral vector DNA delivery systems of Johnson & Johnson and AstraZeneca, change your genetic code, making you “genetically-modified.” Granted mainstream media say the foregoing is “conspiracy theory.” But Moderna Chief Medical Officer Tal Zaks tells you straight up that 1) the shots change your genetic code and 2) the shots do not stop the spread of COVID-19. He says the Moderna shot is “hacking the software of life.”

https://thecovidblog.com/2021/04/27/supreme-court-pfizer-moderna-et-al-may-own-your-genes-once-youre-injected-with-their-lab-created-mrna-dna/

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
This is very timely information for me today, as I am sitting relatively close to some work colleagues who have just had their first jab. I mean, hello? Not that I will say anything to them as their decision has already been made, but I need some facts and figures stashed in my kit bag in case some heavies show up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)