Wild Animals | A Psychic Reading by Lynn (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
laron submitted a new transients.info article.

Wild Animals | A Psychic Reading by Lynn

By Lynn via Focus Sessions, 6 September 2016

Q. Is it possible to get really close to wild animals without scaring them away (similar to Snow White in the Disney film), if you adjust your mind to a certain frequency or mental state?
[Before I go on with this reading, I must say please use caution and good common sense around wild animals. Regardless of what I see, please be mindful and safe.]
A. I first want to say that most wild animals are very intelligent. I see them observing and really studying their environment. I get...
Click here to continue on to the original article.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stargazer

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Snakes often know we're there when we don't know they're there. They also have the luxury of FEELING the vibration along the length of their bodies. I have heard the flickering tongue is sensing vibration. I wonder how much smell comes into it, with some animals? While animals are incredibly sensitive and often have larger ranges of perception than us, these have been gifted or developed to help in their quest of personal or species survival. For instance, the gift of freezing in situ or flight (in the sense of running away). They may be seeing your aura and realising your good intent, but still have their survival programme kick in. I have read that we are at the very beginning of perceptual changes in animals, as they are raising their vibration along with Gaia. Therefore, humanity will have to revisit their beliefs and traditional memories for a number of decades coming up.

Reactions: Stargazer and Laron

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)