Wikileaks email to Podesta shows Edgar Mitchell ETI claim (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
One of the emails from the latest Wikileaks drop is from the http://www.terrimansfield.com/ team/site, signed off by astronaut Edgar Mitchell (dated August 2015). Edgar passed back in February this year — he was the 6th person to walk on the moon.

This is from their front page.

"OUR MISSION
  1. We educate humans about our work with our nonviolent obedient-to-God ETI, Extraterrestrial Intelligence, from the contiguous universe whose mission is to work with our scientists to bring zero point energy here for the purpose of extending life on our fragile Earth.
  2. We fundraise with billionaires only, for carefully selected 501(c)3s who are transforming society."

The email looks credible based on a search I did which found the 'from' address coming from the above site, belonging to them, that being, '[email protected]'. Here is a small part of the email.

"Because the War in Space race is heating up, I felt you should be aware of several factors as you and I schedule our Skype talk. Remember, our nonviolent ETI from the contiguous universe are helping us bring zero point energy to Earth. They will not tolerate any forms of military violence on Earth or in space."

Based on their about page over on http://www.terrimansfield.com/, they have a relationship with Edgar and likely were speaking on his behalf with his approval of what was discussed in the email since it came from their email address. (based on the subject, it was written by Eryn)

Some of you may already know that Edgar was very outspoken about the ufology and was known to be very involved in that area. Even his Wiki page lists up as a 'ufologist'.

I can see that many sources who have taken up this story online are taking the original quote out of context as there is no proof that John Podesta actually had a skype talk or got back to them, even with the mention of a scheduled call.

However, the attachments are rather interesting which are available on the Wikileaks site. I'm not going to upload them here as that may be breaking some kind of copyright, or law, but I don't see anything wrong with providing a link.

If you head on over to the wikileaks site and click on the attachment tab, you will be presented with two files. One is a treaty on the Prevention of the Placement of Weapons in Outer Space and the other is the talking points for their skype call. This makes you wonder if the call was serious and if it was agreed upon by Podesta.

Image6.png

John Podesta is the Chairman of the 2016 Hillary Clinton presidential campaign. Podesta previously served as Chief of Staff to President Bill Clinton and Counselor to President Barack Obama. So he has been very closely involved in the current Government with Obama, in terms of being in an advisory role I assume. Based on his career on his wiki page, he has acted in a number of advisory /counsel roles.

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
I've been seeing a few videos where people are filming what truly looks like a space war. Here is one where UFOs are being blown out of the sky.

Reactions: Laron and Anaeika

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)