Article Why You Shouldn’t Fear the Coronavirus (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Brad

Spiritual & Meditation Teacher
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Jul 27, 2016
Australia
www.mindful-meditations.com
It’s important to come to the realization that this coronavirus is being intentionally blown out of proportion. The mainstream media is simply trying to spread worldwide fear and panic. The news has never really been about enlightening or informing the public, it’s more about programming us to think and feel a certain way. Controlling us basically. Anyone that starts to wake up can see this.

The coronavirus attacks the immune system and sadly some people with comprised immune systems have passed. It’s important to realize that on a soul level, these human beings have chosen this as an opportunity to transition and go home. While our physical bodies are mortal, our soul is eternal. So those people that transition are going back home. Please, don’t think of them as victims. While it is sad for remaining family and friends, know that you will get to see them again.

Like any virus, including the common cold, there are things you can do to support and strengthen your immune system. In particular, supplements such as vitamin C and zinc are important, which help to fight off infection and strengthen the body to make you healthier. You can consume fresh lemon juice daily, and have raw honey daily. Manuka honey in particular is very good for your immune system. Garlic and ginger are also very good at strengthening the immune system and bringing balance to the body.

If by any chance you happen to get infected by the coronavirus, it is likely your immune system will fight it off over several days to a week. By taking some supplements mentioned above you will give your body a better chance to return to good health. I believe a vaccine isn’t really necessary, simply by supporting and strengthening your immune system is all that is required.

Certainly good hygiene is always important, to wash your hands after being in public places such as a supermarket. Avoiding large crowds is probably a good idea as well. Some common sense doesn’t go astray. If you feel ill, it’s best to stay home and rest if possible. Like any other outbreak we have had in the past, it will come and go.

Prolonged fear can also weaken the immune system so shifting our focus to positive things is important. Each day you wake up, make a mental list of everything you are grateful for. Despite what we are going through there is always something to be grateful for. Look after yourself and your family, and practice self-care as much as you can.

Written by Brad Austen
https://www.mindful-meditations.com

Brad is an intuitive writer, channel, spiritual and meditation teacher and recording artist. He is passionate about writing and producing guided meditations to aid relaxation, healing and spiritual growth.

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
The coronavirus is a bit more deadly than the flu (influenza), but it kills mainly older people over age 70, and people with compromised immune systems like those undergoing chemo, those who have a very poor diet, sheeple (I know that term is over used but it really encapsulates the many issues feeding into who sheeple really are), people with severe lung problems like COPD (and heavy smokers), and those who live in very polluted cities, i.e. poor people in China.

There's a reason the death rates is higher in China, it's due to poor living conditions especially people in the cities where pollution is uncontrolled. There's a reason people in Chinese cities have been wearing masks for 10+ years, it's due to the pollution.

IMO: Now on to the good part. The problem with humanity is they will not work together in large groups unless a major catastrophe hits, thus that is why this virus will be allowed to spread. This will be the catalyst for people coming together and start a new community attitude, that we are all one and that we MUST work together. As with any change this change will be slow but steady, and we must keep up the momentum. This change will lead to more positive changes in the future though but it all depends on our actions. The good guys can only do so much, they handle the spiritual and energetic side of things. The people must fix the problems created by humans themselves, starting with poor leadership they voted for, election fraud, etc. (There's lots of election fraud in the US.)

I.e. stop voting for leaders who are all about hate, and division, and vote for leaders who are about unity and community, comm unity = common unity.

covid19-vs-flu-death-by-age.jpg

Keep in mind that the majority of deaths on this graph are from China, which has very different living conditions in the cities than most western countries.

dharmapee

Just Arrived
Feb 23, 2020
I completely agree with both Brad and Therium here – it is great to see that roundtable members have such a good handle on this and see through the bs. I would just add this to what has already been said: the legacy media response, the exaggeration of threat and the deliberate ramping up of fear – has several goals. The global legacy media is owned and controlled by a handful of corporations – and they in turn are fronts for a handful of ruling families (and their overlords no doubt) – and the ‘emergence’ of this virus at this time is no coincidence in my view. The same organisations/individuals have been arrayed against the Presidency of Donald Trump (and team) for years now, and they have not been able to destroy them (‘they never thought she would lose’). The surface ‘left-right politics’ of this situation are superficial and largely irrelevant – this could just as easily been the JFK administration two generations ago. In political terms, this is not a struggle between the Left and the Right, it is a struggle between Authoritarians and Libertarians, and those tendencies within each and every one of us. President Trump and his team are doubtless well aware that this is a fight to the death at the level of the controllers of state/global power. There remain only 9 months now to destroy team Trump and prevent re-election. So ‘coronavirus pandemic’ is being pushed by the media for several reasons; to distract the public from the increasingly obvious take-down of the global deep state actors (occupying the news cycle); to undermine the global economy (which is fragile anyway) and potentially to cause a major crash – the banking elite can then blame such a disaster on coronavirus and attempt to retain control post-crash; and of course mood-setting and mind-control of the general populace – a frightened populace with little grasp of real events will be constantly looking for external authorities to keep them safe: problem-reaction-solution. There are many more factors in operation of course.

Once seen, it remains very difficult for these machinations to have any power or hold over individuals – awareness transcends such manipulation. It seems to me that this coronavirus push is already failing, but it is also the case that many will still suffer from the consequences in the weeks and months to come. The legacy media in particular is going to be further seriously undermined by this despicable fear-mongering they have engaged in, as it becomes increasingly clear to many more people the role they have taken in this. The days of the legacy media are counting down, and very few will miss them when they are done.

Reactions: Alain

Bert

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jan 10, 2019
Belgium
The coronavirus is a bit more deadly than the flu (influenza), but it kills mainly older people over age 70, and people with compromised immune systems like those undergoing chemo, those who have a very poor diet, sheeple (I know that term is over used but it really encapsulates the many issues feeding into who sheeple really are), people with severe lung problems like COPD (and heavy smokers), and those who live in very polluted cities, i.e. poor people in China.

There's a reason the death rates is higher in China, it's due to poor living conditions especially people in the cities where pollution is uncontrolled. There's a reason people in Chinese cities have been wearing masks for 10+ years, it's due to the pollution.

IMO: Now on to the good part. The problem with humanity is they will not work together in large groups unless a major catastrophe hits, thus that is why this virus will be allowed to spread. This will be the catalyst for people coming together and start a new community attitude, that we are all one and that we MUST work together. As with any change this change will be slow but steady, and we must keep up the momentum. This change will lead to more positive changes in the future though but it all depends on our actions. The good guys can only do so much, they handle the spiritual and energetic side of things. The people must fix the problems created by humans themselves, starting with poor leadership they voted for, election fraud, etc. (There's lots of election fraud in the US.)

I.e. stop voting for leaders who are all about hate, and division, and vote for leaders who are about unity and community, comm unity = common unity.

View attachment 9327

Keep in mind that the majority of deaths on this graph are from China, which has very different living conditions in the cities than most western countries.
I have 2 remarks on this:
  • the figures all depend on the total number of infected people which is an estimate. I have no ideze how they did it for these figures. If the covid-19 is on confirmed cases it will be highly underestimated in my opinion. For every infected person they know I think there are 10-20 out there without severe symptoms and thus are carriers. This downplays covid-19
  • on the other hand it all depend on which flu strain is going around. Here is figure of the Spanish flu which had a high death rate
1583662244250.png

I thus also think it is not that bad but for people with compromised immunity it is dangerous as is every infection.
If infected with something my most important advice is: REST and SLEEP as much as you can and as early as possible.
in the early stages of infection it is much easier to get over it.
If you go trough with working on pain killers etc you allow the virus to multiply and make you really sick. And you also infect other people.

Reactions: Alain and therium

azlynn

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 11, 2020
I remember reading a few years ago that the introduction of Bayer aspirin was just prior to the 1918 pandemic and the overuse of it at that time may have led to many of the deaths. That might line up with the graph above showing the large number of 20 y.o.'s that died of the flu.
Just an idea.

Bert

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jan 10, 2019
Belgium
I remember reading a few years ago that the introduction of Bayer aspirin was just prior to the 1918 pandemic and the overuse of it at that time may have led to many of the deaths. That might line up with the graph above showing the large number of 20 y.o.'s that died of the flu.
Just an idea.
I also found it very strange that it was more lethal for the most healthy population.
the Spanish flu was a hemorrhaging flu type and aspirin thins the blood. So taking aspirin for the fever would result in more blood loss... thus more complications.
yippee... learned something new today ;)

Reactions: therium and azlynn

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)