Why we cannot continue to dismantle new armed conflicts (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

David Topi

Metaphysical & Spiritual Teacher
Jun 13, 2017
www.davidtopi.com
David Topi submitted a new article.

Why we cannot continue to dismantle new armed conflicts

Confusion is always a bad ally of growth, of consciousness and understanding, but it is necessary to continuously give information as we have explained in the last article, at the risk of causing something in it, in order to open gaps in the egoic personality and break some filters in the programming so that we can understand the "real" situation in which we are at the planetary macro level. If that is not the case, and if we do not...
Click here to continue on to the original article. (You can comment if logged into a transients.info Roundtable Forum account.)

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
This article is begging a response from your truly. According to David only only a "few tens of millions of people" out of 5 billion or so are ascending to line 42. I dunno I think of this as very selective and not a true ascension. IMO (I can hear groans from here LOL ) Most of us +/- say 75% have decided or can to move on to the new timeline/ Earth/ 5d/ where ever. You can subscribe the the big flash theory where an event occurs. The theory that says end of cycle, everyone graduates. The theory that we as a collective were fed up with the status quo and boot the bad guys off the island. Or any other ways of going about the same. I prefer to think that we've done our time, some need more schooling and will stay on #33 with the bad guys. The dark talks of a harvest too. The rest of us will go on our merry way to new challenges and heights. As well the PTW have been trying to start ww3 with no success and have been only able to take pot shots at school children or into crowds. I think that says a lot! We have also skirted world wide cataclysms much prophesied in the past. I'm taking this as another opinion to add to the rest. (I'm beginning to hate this line as much as "soon") we'll see.

<3

Bill

The magic has always been within you.
Retired Global Moderator
Jul 21, 2016
From Kansas, living in Texas
Here's my take. Based upon my intuition coupled with lots of reading and digesting of multitudes of info sources over the past four years. I remain open to adjusting it as I learn more. (Or "your guess is as good as mine!")

We are in a major, rare, earth-wide (likely solar system and galaxy too) period of energetic transition. The "wave" (your choice of metaphor here) is coming and it is a galactic thing. Timing is not just tied to us earth-folks and it's time to upgrade the planet and ourselves. No more waiting. All the chaos apparent in the physical world stems from this energetic shift. Timelines are shifting and some relatively few (though still 10's of millions) of people are ready to support this move to a more positive and loving world. Effectively everyone on Transients is in that group or you would not have found your way here. Also a relatively few (but again 10's of millions) are adamantly against this shift and they will not move to the new world (42 timeline, new earth, or whatever you want to call it). That leaves the vast majority of Earth's population as not yet sorted. I feel all the stir going on in the US and elsewhere in the world that is causing the pace of disclosure to ramp up regarding how our world really works and the influences of outsiders on it is all about giving the big undecided middle group a last chance to grab onto the positive timeline. When there is no more time left we make our choice and go positive or our soul gets moved to a new environment where we continue our growth and learning until we next have an opportunity to move up in the progression. No one gets left behind in our evolvement but the pace at which it happens may be different for those who yet have work to do.

I realize David holds the perspective that the choice-point has already occurred. I find that equally plausible and all the chaos and disclosures are meant as a means to further awaken many in the middle to ease the acceptance of the energetic shift that is coming. In the end

We have chosen "to live in interesting times." (Chinese curse). Ain't life grand!!

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
www.lornawilsonqhhthealing.co.uk
I always find it disturbing when we decide through concepts who is 'saved' and who isn't. It's the same old biblical paradigm of 'us or them mentality' . There as not been any consciousness explorer who has had a direct experience of consciousness who ever makes divisive claims. Especially since earth is a collective system. Concepts and belief systems are ways of trying to box consciousness into certain mindsets of fear.

Last edited:

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
The main problem of line 33 is that millions of people do not want to, literally and consciously, “wake up”, they do not want to realize the “real” reality, make changes and take charge of their lives. They do not want to have the responsibility of creating the world in which they live.

this seems familiar one word for that "work"

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
The main problem of line 33 is that millions of people do not want to, literally and consciously, “wake up”, they do not want to realize the “real” reality, make changes and take charge of their lives. They do not want to have the responsibility of creating the world in which they live.
I think it's presumptuous to make claims about what is going on in the consciousness of others as we do not know their souls journey or trajectory. We are all hardwired with certain filters to have our experiences that may be quite unique to us. Creator and creation loves us all and none of us is refused growth or expansion. At some point Earth will burn out as many other planets/stars have yet still souls continue endlessly.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I always find it disturbing when we decide through concepts who is 'saved' and who isn't.
I'm of the feeling that everyone "gets there" (becomes "enlightened", and/or "returns" to Source) eventually. Everyone just has a different journey or way of getting there. Some may not be ready to "move up" this time around (or in this particular timeline) and that's perfectly OK. Nobody really needs saving anyway, as we're all parts or aspects of the same Divine Consciousness! :)

At least that's my current perspective...

:)

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Yeah, I agree that we'll all 'get there when we get there'.
My read of the article is that at this time only so many are ready to get on the bus. Others may be milling around trying to decide.

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
Others may be milling around trying to decide.
Funnily enough people don't 'decide'. They just do the best they can from the level of consciousness that they are.

Some who aren't into 'new age' ideas or concepts are often further along on the path as they are not limiting themselves through labels or separation beliefs. It's our frequency that moves us along, not the thoughts or things that we tell ourselves.

I learned a long time ago that comparison is just a sophisticated form of judgement.

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
It IS all about perspective, isn’t it? :)
Yes, and perspectives create our experience or belief systems. Such beliefs as mentioned above by default create the premise that what we feel about the consciousness of others underlies what we fear or feel may be possible for us. Duality systems like Earth always has its opposites or polarity. LOL You might notice that what we fear we attract, what we say we would never do or say we end up somehow manifesting as an experience.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Yes, and perspectives create our experience or belief systems. Such beliefs as mentioned above by default create the premise that what we feel about the consciousness of others underlies what we fear or feel may be possible for us. Duality systems like Earth always has its opposites or polarity. LOL You might notice that what we fear we attract, what we say we would never do or say we end up somehow manifesting as an experience.
Funny how simple it really is as I learn to let go. The fun thing about being older is I get to look back and see exactly what Lorna said. Now that I'm getting a handle on it life is so much easier. Nothing much phases me any more. Geez, took long enough to sink in... :):-D

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
The reason I accept the core truth of David's articles is that years ago, I can't recall exactly where or when, but around the time of 1987 and the Harmonic Convergence, I read that there are periodic surveys of our Higher Selves (obviously taken at a frequency level of which we with feet on the ground may be oblivious to) and that these occur each and every 25 years and have done so for time immemorial. We call it 25 years, but it's whatever the measurement is in the realm where there is no time. In any case, it's periodic, and it's regular. I'm seeming to remember also reading this in Kryon now, in the early days. It ties in with the cycle of the ages and the celestial mechanics. Bill was on the money in his message above, the shift is galactic, and possibly even infinite. This "count" is done, and I presume light beings on Councils do something with the data.

It's not a matter of saving, but a matter of evolution. The Higher Selves are the ones with the overview and the wherewithal to nudge their extensions (us) into positions where change is possible. Therefore, it really is possible that David has insight in the actual number of a count. He is acting as a reporter, someone who has consciously evolved to be in touch with his own Higher Self frequency. The Higher Selves never lie. If we needed to see what integrity looked like without polarity colouring the situation, we would need to meekly sit on their shoulder and observe and not judge.

This judgmental thing, which is a trait of unevolved humanity, is so wearing, and as I am human and unevolved, I do it regularly, and have a job chasing myself up about it. I am seeing the pity of it, in the world of aged people, (between 90 and 100 years old) as their minds still crank it out, and still create disharmonious situations in their daily, lived experience, and it is no unnecessary. But bless 'em! I am like a tot on their knee, learning through observation.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
Somewhere i learned that analazing isn t always good. So as written on different ocassions here. The best is always tried. Thought s can make barriers. So the unconcious is the key

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
Funny how simple it really is as I learn to let go. The fun thing about being older is I get to look back and see exactly what Lorna said. Now that I'm getting a handle on it life is so much easier. Nothing much phases me any more.
LOL I second that. For that reason I love being my age. I still get to laugh at myself when I see the outcomes of my 'nevers'. It makes me just accept what others do and not judge them or myself.

Possibly they don't decide, but they either attune or they do not.
The attunement is nothing more than our vibrational frequency, and not what we tell ourselves. The body energy doesn't lie, although the mind/head might.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
What a great thread. Thanks to everyone who contributed, I loved reading it all.

My take on it is "I don't know and I do not need to know"IMG_0794.JPG
I am off to plant some Leucojum in the station gardens. On line 42.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Funnily enough people don't 'decide'. They just do the best they can from the level of consciousness that they are.

Some who aren't into 'new age' ideas or concepts are often further along on the path as they are not limiting themselves through labels or separation beliefs. It's our frequency that moves us along, not the thoughts or things that we tell ourselves.

I learned a long time ago that comparison is just a sophisticated form of judgement.
This was my experience a few weeks ago. I was in the heartland (not the city) and with many people who are not aware of some of the things we write about here, and they are loving, good folks.

Like several of you all, I've reached a place in life where I just don't care about a lot of things that I used to think were important.

Geez, took long enough to sink in..
Yep, same here!

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Unlike Lorna I’m not too happy at being this age only because I don’t like the soggy body that is getting near it’s sell by date.

Having said that, there is the advantage that I’m now pretty well laid back about all that goes on.
If I do judge anyone I smack my wrist, forgive myself and carry on practicing, being aware of myself is what’s important to me.

Too much analysing isn’t always a good thing either, I used to do it a lot and it got me nowhere.
A short time ago while in bed half asleep, I was communicating with someone, can’t remember what about but the contact was strong.
For some reason my brain kicked in wondering who it was, immediately I felt the energy drop and received a message saying. ‘ Don’t go worrying about the who’s and what’s and muddying the waters of clarity.’

That message has stuck with me and I try not to over analyse, but try to practice not being judgemental and practice unconditional love, fail miserably sometimes of course and have to forgive myself again.

We are each on our individual journeys and I don’t think anyone is in a position to judge how many million will go here and how many million will go there.
I wonder where all this information comes from too, there is so much conflicting advice, so many predictions that are mostly unfulfilled.

At the end of the day I suspect things will turn out quite different to what we expect:fp

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Stop and smell the roses is a common saying and one message I keep getting. And hmm, interestingly enough rose oil has the highest vibration!

So if I race to the finish line, get there, and then realize I should have practiced being in the NOW more. Of course I’ll want to get right back into the “game”, but it is no longer a race; it’s a journey.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I don’t think anyone is in a position to judge how many million will go here and how many million will go there.
I always find it disturbing when we decide through concepts who is 'saved' and who isn't.
I didn't see any judgement from Topi about this.

It IS all about perspective, isn’t it?
I guess it's all about perspective. :)s

What David said about numbers fits in to my sense of how this works, but then I have my own understanding of all of this which is unique. I remember the information that came through in Lai's sessions. The numbers were less than that back then.

We are not losing, we are not coming last in a race, we are not failing because we may not be one of the "chosen". There is no "chosen".

We are already chosen.

We've done this before and can do it again if we wish.

There is so much more to existence than this small situation going on which so many are focused on and concerned about.

this seems familiar one word for that "work"
This makes perfect sense to me, but I don't see this as a problem. I see this as normal behavior and how things are on the Earth plane.

As an individual soul progressing forward, these times provide an opportunity to go a tad faster. You can't beat the system though, as that defeats the purpose of the whole point of why we are here, and why higher self and source split off to start on clean slates.

My read of the article is that at this time only so many are ready to get on the bus. Others may be milling around trying to decide.
Funnily enough people don't 'decide'
I disagree there. People have the choice to take action and further steps to grow spiritually. Certainly we don't have a choice to go to this new timeline, to jump on this boat that will magically take us there, as it's based on...
It's our frequency that moves us along, not the thoughts or things that we tell ourselves.
...that.

Such steps could be changing diet, not having sugar, dairy, meat, and so on. Drinking more filtered/pure water. Meditating daily, joining a yoga group, attending a spiritual retreat, heading to Peru for plant medicine, sun gazing, learning and going out of body, and a great deal more.

However, the affirmations, thoughts and things we tell ourselves help to raise our frequency, such as what David has included at times. They don't provide us a golden ticket though, as it takes a great deal of work, and many life times and experiences, to hold that level that then suits our being, and in context to David's info, that would mean being at 42 — whatever that means to you (and him, based on his individual interpretation of the information he gathers).

My take on it is "I don't know and I do not need to know"
I must say I’m at peace where I am currently in this journey. There’s no race to the finish line.
Like several of you all, I've reached a place in life where I just don't care about a lot of things that I used to think were important.
‘ Don’t go worrying about the who’s and what’s and muddying the waters of clarity.’
It all comes down to what Pod, Anaeika, Linda and June said here.

Through hearing about this information, it can act as a catalyst for internal change, whether it's accurate or not. There's no rush here, but you have a choice to make changes that will help you in this life, and the next experience. While some may be sick of hearing that we are all in the right place, right now, and everything is as it should be, which is true, we can make further efforts to help our soul grow, and that of others through compassion and just being there/here.

Offering your hand to another is sometimes all it takes.

I used to be really focused on the shift and new earth, and came to realize that there is so much more beyond these events. We can go to this new earth after we are done here, and during our time here, as I, and others have, in dreams, visions and/or out of body. But it's really important we don't forget ourselves right now, right here, and all those versions of us (as we are all source) that are having experiences as consciousness in various vehicles.

I am off to plant some Leucojum in the station gardens
Don't forget to plant your own seeds, just like Pod. <3s

Last edited:

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Offering your hand to another is sometimes all it takes.
I've said this several times - I do some of my best work when I'm out and about, and all I do is smile, offer a kind word, or crack a joke, and I can see a change in the other person's countenance - as if they were headed in one direction and now are going in another.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
We are not losing, we are not coming last in a race, we are not failing because we may not be one of the "chosen". There is no "chosen".
i think it was somewhere in one of maryanns books logbook of the league of light 1 or 2

the choice of living here in those moments of change was done before beeing incarnated in this life. so everyone has his spectific role and has so the same importance

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
so everyone has his spectific role and has so the same importance
And this is all about our soul contract, which we helped to plan before coming here. We have a destiny to do certain things, but with free will. It's continually updated as we move through life. While we have free will, we tend to be put in situations that limit — keeping us on our planned path — what we can do, but the limitations are not actually limitations at all, even though we perceive them to be.

This is why we are exactly where we need to be even if the situation may be painful, may be a struggle, and so on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)