Why does Costco care about ETs? (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
IMG_7908.JPG IMG_7909.JPG IMG_7910.JPG Today I was reading through my Costco magazine, which included an article discussing the possibility of ET life. Is this yet another example of trickle-down disclosure? Costco sells me discounted bulk items, so why would they care about this topic?

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Those alien cruisers carry a lot of passengers. Maybe they want their shoppers to get prepared for some "other" shoppers. After all, I did have an alien encounter in our grocery store. Ok, enough of the humor.

Yes, they are trying to get attention on the subject. Costco serves millions of people in the US, so what better, mainstream, and friendly way to reach many people could there be? At least they gave two views, although they seemed a little behind the times to me. Also, notice the pictures of the experts. The pro guy is young with long hair and a beard, and the con guy looks more distinguished. The most interesting aspect of the article was giving people specific internet search phrases. I did not run a search with them, but would be curious what comes up.

Thanks for this glimpse into middle America and the corporate mind.

Last edited:

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
They probably don't, however, they realize perhaps that a good number of their customer base is getting more interested in the subject, thus the topic is a valid one to attract their shoppers.

Agree with Linda, they are a little behind the times with their view -arguments are flimsy on both sides considering that the arguments pro and con change and evolve as we become more advanced.

I have not run though into many arguments from the spiritual side when dealing with contact, for example, perhaps we are not contacted openly by advanced civilizations because the vibrational level from us, the inhabitants of this planet as a whole, is still very low if those races are spiritually as advanced as they are technologically and their communication is done mostly at the spiritual level. I always wondered what would be perceived at a distance from Earth if we could see the vibrations coming out from our world. I feel we could see/feel/sense much darkness with just a few flashes of brightness here and there coming from a few spiritually advanced people.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
They probably don't, however, they realize perhaps that a good number of their customer base is getting more interested in the subject, thus the topic is a valid one to attract their shoppers.

Agree with Linda, they are a little behind the times with their view -arguments are flimsy on both sides considering that the arguments pro and con change and evolve as we become more advanced.

I have not run though into many arguments from the spiritual side when dealing with contact, for example, perhaps we are not contacted openly by advanced civilizations because the vibrational level from us, the inhabitants of this planet as a whole, is still very low if those races are spiritually as advanced as they are technologically and their communication is done mostly at the spiritual level. I always wondered what would be perceived at a distance from Earth if we could see the vibrations coming out from our world. I feel we could see/feel/sense much darkness with just a few flashes of brightness here and there coming from a few spiritually advanced people.
Love your response, Carl. I remember Dolores Cannon explaining in one of the Nostradamus books, that his intense level of intention that he used in his astral travels looked like high spikes in an otherwise average field of spikes (paraphrasing). The few with the most energetic level of enquiry and intention raise the vibrations collectively.

Don Hicks

Involved Wayfarer
Mar 19, 2017
Virginia
www.facebook.com
Dolores Cannon was one of those! She published my first spiritual book in the early 2000's. As an author, sometimes you don't always feel that the publisher is great. They are often consumed with lining their own pockets. But I have to say, the whole Ozark Mountain Publishing is a phenomenal outfit to work with. Dolores was kind, attentive, patient, and an exceptional and fully awakened being. I have tremendous respect for her.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Mr. Shostak (the "no expert") is the guy from the SETI project which is looking for radio signals from ETs ... radio signals ... okay ....
:rolleyes:

This is why the UFO researcher Stanton Friedman said about them that SETI would actually mean "Silly Effort To Investigate".
:-))

Shostak is the Richard Dawkins of ET/UFO research ... and he almost even looks like him. That is no coincidence ...
O_o:p

OP
Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Dolores Cannon was one of those! She published my first spiritual book in the early 2000's. As an author, sometimes you don't always feel that the publisher is great. They are often consumed with lining their own pockets. But I have to say, the whole Ozark Mountain Publishing is a phenomenal outfit to work with. Dolores was kind, attentive, patient, and an exceptional and fully awakened being. I have tremendous respect for her.
That's a very good experience to have. I have always wanted to meet her. She seems like she was a sweet grandmotherly type, yet very direct.

OP
Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
At least not that I can remember, but who knows? :ROFL:

What about you?

There might be something to it though. I've always been a "gaze dreamily at the moon and stars" kind of person. They're amazing!
Me too. That's one of my favorite things to do as well as watch meteor showers.

Some on the RT forum have memories of seeing ships and being inside. I saw the Phoenix Lights as a child and cared more about the Mario game on my Gameboy. Also, growing up near a military base meant we saw a lot of strange lights. My brother has seen a saucer in Phoenix being chased my two black hawk helicoptors.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)