Why do we astral project? Part 2 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
We Astral Project, Led by our consciousness
Consciousness is part of who we are. We always and for most of us have to face it one day and navigate it, navigate within that space with is "Consciousness".

What is "Consciousness"?

For me, it is really a place or a plane inside of us which direct us to a global one on one hand, and to different other planes existing in every individual or a soul being. Consciousness is a stream of a very huge cosmic energy and we are part of it at all levels, even on physical as it help us connect with our unique and amazing state of being as humans. Our bodies are our ships and we choose them for a purpose they often have relation with our souls and the experiences we need to achieve in every incarnation. So I keep understanding that our physical bodies are sacred even if many don't get it. My body is mine and I am its master because I choose it when I choose to incarnate as human or as an animal et cetera.
That is why I consider that the first step to be able to astral project is to be aware of the physical, it is part of the process because then we will understand that beyond the physical there is something else in us that is working on a spiritual level and it is our energetic bodies. Our Consciousness is directly related to these fields which are in constant connection.
When we die we face a progressive disconnection from the physical to the astral then to the etheric realms. That's why we have that feeling that those who left few days or hours ago are still here not very far. For those who are more perceptive they will even hear them talking, will feel their sadness or their fear or happiness; it depends of the human experience they had.

Consciousness is really that space which creates life in the universe, as creators we are builders of that big place too, as part of it we manage to keep it expanding and work on a daily basis for that expansion. In fact we create our reality / realities with our thoughts. Thoughts are particles we really create in the universe and they grow and expand and take form and shape, they materialize and with them we keep on participating to the expansion of Consciousness. We are not slaves of a reality which existed on our behalf we are slaves of our own way to see ourselves. If we see ourselves as slaves than we will create the tools to stay in that position and live our slavery.

So understanding that mechanism is according to me very important to gain much more experience in Astral Travel. We have to forget that our physical shape is blocking us from astral travelling. That is not true. We can astral travel and be fully conscious of our physical body. We just turn off a bottom and push the on bottom of our consciousness which opens us to our multidimensional state of being.

The limits we have put in our lives are so hard to eliminate because we have been always taught to function with only the left side of our brain. We have to think to be practical and amongst all to adhere to the scientific "religion". Science became a religion with time, but it has no spirituality. And science without spirituality is very disturbing with time, as we have been seeing it, most of the physicists and biologists are now aware that Consciousness created life not the other way around, and then that life creates the universe.

In his book "Biocentrism", Robert Lanza begins the chapter 18 s with this statement "To be conscious that we are perceiving ... is to be conscious of our own existence" (Aristotle) he explains how "consciousness" have really been a difficult concept to define by science. Here he summarizes a bit the evolution of the scientific work about the main concept:

"As theories, the work of the past quarter-century reflects some of the important progress that is occurring in the fields of Neuroscience and psychology. The bad news is that they are solely theories of a structure and function. They tell us nothing about how the performance of these functions is accompanied by a conscious experience. And yet the difficulty in understanding consciousness lies precisely there, in this gap, in understanding how a subjective experience emerges from a physical process at all. Even the Nobel Laureate physicist Steven Weinberg concedes that there is a problem with consciousness, and that although it may have a neural correlate, its existence does not seem to be derivable from physical laws. As Emerson has said, it contradicts all experience: "Here we find ourselves, suddenly, not in a critical speculation, but in a holy place, and should go very warily and recently. We stand before the secret of the world, there were being passes into appearance, and Unity into Variety"". (Biocentrism p.173-174)

Our knowledge about consciousness is not yet completely determined and precise, even the theory of the Big Bang is only "what we see now" as R. Lanza states it. We are really creators as we are observers
" The Universe and the observer exist as a pair, says Andrei Lind (Physicist at Stanford University) stated by Robert Lanza. I cannot imagine a consistent theory of the Universe that ignores consciousness. I do not know any sense in which I could claim that the universe is here in the absence of observers" (R. Lanza, Biocentrism, p.178).

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1935251740/ref=pd_sbs_14_img_0?ie=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=BXH0D7SKMJ995AYZK99E

So if we are creators of our reality, we can be what ever we want and we can go where ever we need too. But everyone will go to a different place because we are different even if we are One.

Astral travelling and OBE's are pretty much related to our way to see things, to watch ourselves being in the moment and to understand that we are unlimited and eternal spiritual beings.

Here are 2 videos about What is consciousness? and Consciousness Mechanics which I find interesting in understanding our experience as living consciousness, part of a very big picture we create everyday.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stargazer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)