Whoever said Diamonds are a girls (or boys) best friend? (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
41304732_10160761976675057_1174945401116033024_n.jpg
There are some amazing crystals out there and amethysts with a dark rich purple can be quite attractive. I always had a strong interest in Ceylon sapphires, with the deep blues.

What's your favorite mineral/crystal/stone when it comes to value, such as what a diamond may mean to many, but which for some of us isn't so meaningful?

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Oh, it is hard to pick just one. They all have their own beauty and carry their own personality and energy, some needed to sit with for a short time and some longer term. As I learn more about each type of stone—whether it be reading about them, finding them myself, or listening to others describe their experiences—I appreciate them more.

I am partial to larimar and moldavite, a water stone and a star crystal.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Love blue sapphires, emeralds, amethyst, and turquoise. I have quite a few necklaces of different stones and find I often select one to wear based on the situation. Somehow, my hands just go to the right ones. I cannot wear heavy earrings, so I have mostly studs and small dangles. There was a time when I liked diamonds, but I've lost interest in them.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Oh so many!

Danburite comes rapidly to mind.
I've relatively recently read that the combination of the 'golden' agni danburite (which I've recently had access to) combined with Himalayan ice quartz has a 'Christ consiousness' type of vibe. All I know is that I love it. For now I tend to hold the ice quartz portion of the combo in my hand and am hoping to combine the two into a pair of earrings<3

Also, recently, I've come to appreciate the variety and beauty of clean, cool calcites which come in so many colours of the rainbow.
Very often I'm drawn to 'cleaners', like the zeolites (apophyllite, heulandite, scolcite...).
Then there's other incredible beauties like astrophyllite, seraphinite, moldavite and other 'starry stones'.
And how could you not appreciate the beauty of a deep rich purple amethyst (or sugilite, chaorite, tanzanite, iolite, stichtite and other 'violet flame' stones)? Or of a beautiful quartz? Smoky quartz? Or the deep blacks like shaman stones, onyx, tourmaline? Then there's laboradorite and its endless variety of sheens.

I really could go on and on! Just place me at a rock pile and I tend to be very happy.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
I’m not interested in diamonds, and haven’t got a favourite really, do love Amethyst, but they are all so beautiful.
I particularly like Turquoise, but that’s probably because I love the colour.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Hailstones Melt .
Your petrified wood is gorgeous. I can see the rings, years preserved for millions of years. It is a snapshot of time.

Reactions: Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)