Who would you take with you? (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Who would you take? What a unique and amazing chalet to stay in and possibly own!
❤ The design by architect Mickey Meunning was inspired by the 1970s hip vibe of the dome home. His vision had some differences with star gazing ceilings and a million dollar ocean view, cliff side, off the coast of Big Sur, California. Named the Greenhouse, it includes an outdoor deck with a bath, a fully operational kitchen and a reclaimed redwood platform bed that hangs from the ceiling by steel rods. It’s minimal living with nature surrounding it, inside the walls and out.

41188842_10160762133035057_8001995711396708352_o.jpg

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
At first I just want to be alone - well, with my dog who sees and hears everything. After a few days, then I would love for my family to be there. Of course that means 3 other places nearby - lol.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Yeah, after the first jaw dropping star gazing days (edit:))) nights, I'd start right in on building a community, with an aim toward living very gently on the land<3
How could you not share such beauty!

Last edited:
Reactions: Laron and Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
This would be a romantic getaway for me, a perfect place to be embraced while stargazing together.

Reactions: Laron and Lila

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
This space and its location would encourage living lightly. I see it more as a time-out than a permanent home. A place where you can re-kindle spirit moving through your own veins, if you have lost a handle on that through urban living. My dog would have trouble ascending that ladder to sleep on the foot of my bed. But perhaps a hearth rug in front of that cozy hearth would be the answer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)