Who Remembers the Yellow Sun? (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Nara

Rambling Companion
RT Supporter
Apr 21, 2021
Norway
Yes... I'm from 1977 and I remember the yellow sun! That is a very clever elucidation. So, the white sun is not a "Mandela Effect"... :)

Reactions: Laron

Temporal_Agent

Just Arrived
Jul 29, 2021
I suspect the whitening of the Sun has much to do with the nano-particles they have been spraying into the atmosphere. This HAARP (and now mini HAARP) ingredient is also causing insect die off, global dimming, and lack of stars in the sky. This morning during sunrise the sun was a gorgeous orange ball of fire, and as it arced higher into the horizon it became white and lost its hue. Much more yellow, sunny days in the early 1980s.

• I agree
Reactions: Linda and June

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
i heard a few storrys a few give sense in a direct manner others are hard to take in, so with this i think it is 5

Bert

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jan 10, 2019
Belgium
In the 80s there was a lot more pollution. Brown smog makes the sun more yellow.
I remember only seeing the brightest stars at night. Now I can see the milky-way most of the nights.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)