Who has had Sambal? What's your favorite Hot Sauce? (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Well I guess I'm just a big baby cuz there is no way I would put most of your guys picks for hot sauce! I like to taste my food not be seen in corner of the restaurant tears flowing like lava and smoke bellowing from my ear canals. I will put this on just about anything, pizza, eggs, Cheetos and probably a bunch of other random things. View attachment 3581
Amanda! You crack me up! The added “boo ya” is the icing on the giggle cake!

AmandaPanda17

Involved Wayfarer
Nov 13, 2017
Oklahoma
Amanda! You crack me up! The added “boo ya” is the icing on the giggle cake!
I was looking up funny ones to put on here and do you know that there were tons of incidents where guys were going to Taco Bell with their girlfriends and would grab a handful and through em on the table then the girl freaked out and start crying saying "yes!!!" and come to find out there was sauce packets with "will you marry me?" On it! Oh wow that would be awkward!

Reactions: Anaeika

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I can answer this! I could not get enough hot, spicy food during my first pregnancy and my son has a good tolerance for hot foods despite being my picky eater.

During my second pregnancy I could not tolerate spicy foods and this son cannot handle any type of heat, even basic black pepper.
Uh-Oh, sounds like there are 2 levels of service at meal times - starting with basic, and then building up to veg for the picky eater and condiments for the hot spice boy.

AmandaPanda17

Involved Wayfarer
Nov 13, 2017
Oklahoma
I can answer this! I could not get enough hot, spicy food during my first pregnancy and my son has a good tolerance for hot foods despite being my picky eater.

During my second pregnancy I could not tolerate spicy foods and this son cannot handle any type of heat, even basic black pepper.
My sister lives in Chicago and there was this Mexican restarant she ate from everyday when she was pregnant with my nephew. She only at the chips and salsa from that place. Anyways when he was like 2 I came to visit and he was digging into a big bowl of the same stuff! I believe it happens... how many 2 year olds eat salsa?

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
My sister lives in Chicago and there was this Mexican restarant she ate from everyday when she was pregnant with my nephew. She only at the chips and salsa from that place. Anyways when he was like 2 I came to visit and he was digging into a big bowl of the same stuff! I believe it happens... how many 2 year olds eat salsa?
The baby makes you eat it or not eat it!

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
That's the truth girl! Mine wouldn't let me eat black olives when I was pregnant... Now she gags from just the smell of them. They are one of my favorites.
As their body develop, they come in with their energy and the bonding process begins with their likes and dislikes. It’s innate! It could just be the sight of a certain food in a picture or on tv that could send me hurling!

It’s nice to have your own body back and enjoy black olives again AmandaPanda17.

Anyway, I know that energy is real. My dog would bark at me when I was pregnant or in a completely empty room. My eldest had an imaginary friend he would talk to and only during that time. During one of these times, my camera caught an orb.

Ooh, so now this hot sauce discussion has made a connection to the spiritual. Yes!

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Interesting. My daughter is about 3 months pregnant. Now she complains the smell of most foods just make her sick. Yet she can't get enough seafoods. My grand daughter is a carnivore. She'll eat any meat put in front of hr but only pics at the veggies.I wonder what past life influences there are t work in both cases...

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
A couple of new sauces from the store. The Jerk sauce is a spicy marinade from Jamaica. I marinate chicken legs or wings in it. then either roast or bbq them. The tabasco chipotle I've never seen before so I'm gonna give it a try....20180201_110225.jpg

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Interesting. My daughter is about 3 months pregnant. Now she complains the smell of most foods just make her sick. Yet she can't get enough seafoods. My grand daughter is a carnivore. She'll eat any meat put in front of hr but only pics at the veggies.I wonder what past life influences there are t work in both cases...
Her seafood cravings may suggest a dietary need for iodine. Have her ask her obgyn to run her a thyroid panel w tsh, t3, & t4.

Reactions: Pucksterguy

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
There should be some some small ethnic grocery stores in your area that'll import Caribbean spices and products. I have several near here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)