Where can I talk to a medium? (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
I'd like to talk to a medium to see if I'm really talking to spirits. I'd be mortified if my mind was just making this up. I have no desire to be famous but I would like to help people. Are there any mediums here I can talk to?

What I know:
  1. I can only talk to stronger spirits. So I don't get a lot of background "chatter" all day long. I need to open my mind and relax to talk to them.
  2. Some spirits I talk to seem to be human. It's just like talking to a normal person. They say one thing, I reply, and so on.
  3. Some spirits I talk to I get a burst of information from and it's in layers. The top, most "visible" layer is the most basic, important part of the message. More subtle layers are more details and background about the concept.
  4. When my sister was giving me Reiki healing I got my first holographic symbol. It was just a simple line drawing of an eye, which mean "Now you know". Holographic symbols are part of the holographic language some spirits have mentioned. A single symbol can have a complex message in it that the unconscious understands. It can even have the whole history of a race in it. Some of the crop circles were fake, but some were real. It's the real crop circles that were a holographic symbol too designed as a message to humanity's unconscious. Normally the conscious cannot understand these symbols but the unconscious can.
  5. I'm a man and my spirit guide seems to be a woman in her 20s. Her sense of humor is similar to mine though. Whether she's a splinter of my oversoul from a past life I don't know. All my life I have identified more with women and I had more women friends.
There's a town full of psychics and mediums in Cassadega (Cassadaga?) in Florida. I will see if I can find a site for some of them.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
George Lugo is the real deal. He lives in Florida too! His waiting list is long too.

Reactions: therium

Sam Vause

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
I totally recommend Lynn with PsychicFocus: "I'm a mom of four embracing my 4th decade. I've been doing readings (personal & public) since 2012. My focus includes, but isn't limited to: paranormal, passed loved ones, relationships, remote viewing, and past/future events. I sense things via images, impressions, sounds, tastes, and/or smells. My passion is to help others, seek truth, and provide insight. Feel free to request a Blog Reading topic (BLOG REQUEST tab), or Personal Reading (PERSONAL REQUEST tab). Love and light..."

Siggie

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Dec 16, 2017
I totally recommend Lynn with PsychicFocus: "I'm a mom of four embracing my 4th decade. I've been doing readings (personal & public) since 2012. My focus includes, but isn't limited to: paranormal, passed loved ones, relationships, remote viewing, and past/future events. I sense things via images, impressions, sounds, tastes, and/or smells. My passion is to help others, seek truth, and provide insight. Feel free to request a Blog Reading topic (BLOG REQUEST tab), or Personal Reading (PERSONAL REQUEST tab). Love and light..."
I am also a fan of Lyn Psychic Focus, she is spot on!

Reactions: Lila

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Sorry to be the contrarian, but I have not found Lynn to be accurate, but rather entertaining. Sorry, Lynn! I respect what you do.

Reactions: Lila

Siggie

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Dec 16, 2017
Can you then recommend anyone who’s waiting list is not too long?
Sorry to be the contrarian, but I have not found Lynn to be accurate, but rather entertaining. Sorry, Lynn! I respect what you do.

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
I'd love to see what they're saying to you! I'd be happy to do a quick check for you. DM me if you like.

• Winner
Reactions: Anaeika
OP
therium

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Maryann It turns out I got a reading from Lynn. I asked her about 2 spirits I was contacting. She seemed to get sensible advice about the old man I connect with. She says: "He used to be a taxi driver and loved to talk to people." In my experience, he just loves to ride in my car and is not talkative at all.

As for the little girl, here's what I got:
She died nearby in the past 10-15 years, perhaps in the early 2000s. She appears to me in these waffle pajamas with red flowers all over them. They are her favorite pajamas. She's very quite, pops herself into my mind's eye sometimes to see what I'm doing, then skips away. The only thing she remembers is something was wrong with her heart. She died peacefully in her sleep one night.

What Lynn got: The girl died from an unknown fever in the early 1900s. So the clothes I see on her do not fit the early 1900s clothing.

Last edited:
  • Intriguing Post
Reactions: Lila and Maryann

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
Oh that's great, nice to have such peaceful spirits hanging about :) I'm just getting caught up again with the threads, thus the sort of late popping-in.

OP
therium

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Anything else you want to share?
I have not had any more readings done by someone else. I'm trying to connect to spirits myself. I think I mentioned in another thread that I'm in contact with my guardian angel, and a spirit that had scared my sister because the spirit (another lady, literally a more than 5ft tall fairy godmother with wings, eye glasses on a chain, and a wand) was spreading positive energy at her house. She has a wand that spreads golden sparks, which is the positive energy. Apparently the spirit is of the fairy folk but is over 5 ft tall. Sometimes the Fairy Godmother at my sister's place has a message for her so I relay that when needed.

Sometimes my guardian spirit and the Fairy Godmother get so excited about something they keep me awake when I try to go to sleep. About May 29, 2019 they kept me awake. They were excited that "something big is about to happen" and could hardly contain their energy! Their energy them spills over to me and makes me excited. After a while I had to politely "tune them out" to get to sleep. I had work the next day.
:-D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)