"Where are we?" and more. (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lai Jumoke

Involved Wayfarer
Retired Moderator
I made a post in FB a few months ago from 29 of June, which I will share here.

About the Sun(s) - a guided message.
A visitor last night in my dream (28 of June), requested me to publish the message. I do not know what will be the effect of this message and who it will resonate. Last night I was taken on a trip on our planet (the current version of Earth) on a ferry. There I was taken on the roof and shown two suns. One was bright, one was calm and pale. I was told to tell this dream.

Other than this dream, I had the following experiences that were not in dreams:

Two suns quite apart from each other--
On 27 of December, 2015 I saw two suns. One was yellowish, the other was pale and white. They were far away from each other. Not too close. I saw it for about 10 minutes. I shared the experience with a few people. It was not the moon too. The two suns were apart from each other.

Two suns close to each other--
Two weeks ago, I have seen again I have seen two sunsets, one bigger sun sort of shapeless and then a smaller sun setting. I watched this from Darling Harbour in Sydney.

Now, what I have been calling a "sun" may not be a sun at all too. May be it could be another planet reflecting the light of the sun?

Two suns and planets--

Exactly 9 weeks ago, on a cloudy day, I saw a bright sun that I cannot look at, and a pale sun that is very calm and can be looked at. While looking at the pale sun, I saw waves on it. There were also small planets behind it. Now this could have been a planet with its moons. Or another sun with a few baby planets that rotate very fast around it.

An alternate possibility--
When I was young, I knew that our earth was on the Sagitarrius arm and on the outskirts of the milky way galaxy. Recently, all documents show that we are near the centre on the Orion arm of milky way galazy. Could it have been that our Solar System fell through a portal and has shifted its position to a new star system? [ Image from google]

Attachments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)