When it comes to healing, what are you noticing in terms of change? (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
We all perceive existence uniquely. When it comes to health and healing, I wanted to check in on your personal perspective around changes you have noticed in connection to what you learnt years before.

So what I mean is that a decade ago, perhaps longer, you may have been taught something, or read something is so, yet as these years pass on, those rules and the way things are meant to work are changing.

What significant things have you noticed in terms of such change?

Feel free to share in this open space!

Reactions: Linda

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
at the beginning i didn t even knew of that ability but thanks to laron the ways go often to laron an maryann i learned a few very useful things, as things start to become clearer in the third eye i can surely report things in the future

if love is strong within, then the rest will follow over time. Even if there are tough days, the reminder of love and light within is there to remove the clouds and let the sun out.
that applies to me lately

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
In my earlier years, doctors were the source for healing. Looking back, I see some humor because I aways ended up with doctors who wanted me to take responsibility, while many friends had doctors who handed out pills right and left. As I began to understand there was more than traditional western medicine, I had the notion that a skilled person could heal others. In these recent years, I understand that healers help the body heal itself.

Reactions: Laron and Carl

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Something I read channelled both by Kryon and Barbara Ann Brennan ("Hands of Light") about 10 years ago was that in the new way of healing, those coming to be healed would do more than 50% of the work by setting their intention for healing correctly. The old expectation was that the healer would "heal". Now, it is a co-creative experience where the healer channels healing by setting intention, and allowing the formed intention and conviction of the one to be healed into the framework.

Reactions: Laron and Carl

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I got this from Michael Tellinger's web site. It is an interesting inference that lack of coherence might be behind dis-eased cells, or the proliferation of diseased cells, such as in cancer.

"I have previously shared the fascinating reports on how the stone circles and Adam's Calendar have repeatedly brought healing to large numbers of people who visit these ancient sites. Read Article HERE.
This is how it works. The stone circles act as amplifiers of subtle Earth frequencies, which are harmonic coherent fractals of Earth frequencies – all perfectly resonating with the Prime Resonance Frequency of the Earth. By being exposed to the amplified frequencies of the stone circles, we are exposed to the coherent harmonic frequencies of Gaia (Mother Earth). All the cell of our bodies begin to vibrate and resonate in harmony with these natural Earth frequencies – or energies – and so all the cells and organs of our body slowly start to come into coherence with the natural frequencies of Earth itself. Any dissonant or dis-eased cells in our bodies are broken down and expelled. This is the simplest way to explain how the Stone Circles can heal us."

Reactions: Laron

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Now, it is a co-creative experience where the healer channels healing by setting intention, and allowing the formed intention and conviction of the one to be healed into the framework.
The person I see is one in a million. She shares her perspective of the healing process with me, and describes it as helping the body into a more aligned state so it can better heal itself. She also is very conscious of how much a person is ready to accomplish at the time. It is interesting because I'm a "get it done" person, where others are more tentative.

Reactions: Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I just love that when things come into alignment, for any reason - it could just be the sighting of a rainbow - healing happens and the cells re-write. Not saying this is a patentable method, or that allopathic medicine could adopt this. It really is the depth of internal scrutiny and love that you can extend towards your cells.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)