When A Comedian Knows & Tells The Truth More Than Many Doctors Of Today (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
The late Mr. Carlin. Truth clad in a comedy stand-up and it is actually very 'sad' to watch these days. Tell his message to the anxious brainwashed pro-vaxxers and syringe-wielding Big Pharma slave 'doctors'. To no avail it seems. So what we will get is one or more future generations of fullvaxxedd viro/bacteriophobes. If he only knew what was coming and that his talk is even more relevant today than it was back then.

:p

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
i know enough persons who will be outright disgusted with this speach,

and he is right on a good number of points

• I agree
Reactions: June

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Priceless.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
He had such a gift for drilling to the core of the insanity.

Some other of his quotes

“May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.”

“There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls. ”

“The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live.”

“Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.”

“I went to a bookstore and asked the saleswoman, 'Where's the self-help section?' She said if she told me, it would defeat the purpose.”

• Insightful Post
Reactions: Alain

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)