What was the moon doing when you were born? (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
OP
Maryann

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
Mine is waxing crescent, and it's spot on with regard to my tendency to hold myself back. Been working on that for a while (not knowing about the moon correlation) but still some work to be done.

Reactions: Anaeika and Lila

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Waning Gibbous in Leo, and spot on for me. Also for my daughter, Waxing Crescent in Pisces, also extremely on point.

Reactions: Anaeika and Maryann

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Waning Crescent in Gemini

Reactions: Anaeika

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Oh, a waxing gibbous in Taurus I was born under.

"Individuals born under this Moon are predisposed to be caring, nurturing, and calming. You likely excel at developing relationships with other people, guiding them and inspiring them to reach new heights in their lives. If you put in the time and effort, you can easily surround yourself with people who love you, or at least respect you.​
On the flip side, this also means that you are acutely aware of your own potential - specifically, your own potential to achieve perfection. Tragically, even though you can be an amazing mentor and guide to others, that same impulse transforms into perfectionism when it comes to yourself. This compulsion can be debilitating if you don’t keep it in check. To fully achieve your potential, you need to accept that you will never actually be perfect, that there will always be room for more growth - and that’s what makes life beautiful."​

Reactions: Anaeika and Maryann

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Waning gibbous in Gemini

An individual born under the Waning Gibbous Moon often seems wise beyond their years, with an enhanced ability to parse their experiences and learn from them. This tendency also makes them particularly good teachers and communicators.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Last Quarter Moon in the constellation Scorpio. The moon’s illumination is at 50% and growing smaller in the following days. The Moon is at the halfway point its journey to darkness.

People born on a Last quarter are said to be wise beyond there years. They are very sympathetic to others and display a maturity in all facets of life. They are driven to help others and considered a very generous soul.

Reactions: Snowmelt

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
WANING GIBBOUS IN AQUARIUS

People born on this phase tend to be very caring and generous to others. They are often very calm personalities while still being very strong willed and driven in live

Angela

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Jul 28, 2016
Mine was pretty spot on, as was my son's.
Does anyone know what it means when you're born during a lunar eclipse? My son was born within a minute of one.

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Janne would rather reply to this one on a personal message as eclipses are very personal when at birth, and it depends if they are total or not. But generally its good it was lunar and not solar as lunar are ok for males, not so good for females health wise.
Trump was born on a total lunar eclipse so he isnt doing too bad !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)