What these channeled entities look like (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
IMG_7976.PNG Have you ever heard of Vashta? I stumbled on this site. This person intuitively creates artwork of channeled entities, including Ra.

http://www.vashta.com/commissions/

All of the images are very visually appealing with his insights of every being.

"I am a lifelong consciousness explorer, ET communicator, researcher, geek, gamer and an intuitive artist. I put great importance to subjective experiences, seeing them as a doorway to other dimensions, entities and true understanding of consciousness. My artwork is aimed at helping people establish more personal connections with the galactics. Inspiring imagination, different perspectives, creative thinking, having fun, exploration and embodiment of the infinite are my main passions in this life, and many others.

Many people ask me for advice on how to communicate with ETs, how to open their third eye, how to remember their dreams and other similar questions. There is plenty of material online about each of these subjects if you want specific guidance, especially in channeled material. If you are really excited and inspired about this, take some time to do the research. As with any subject, you will find that some of that material is completely useless to you, while some speaks directly to your heart. Use your own guidance and discernment when it comes to these things. If you don’t know how to use your own guidance, work on that first and foremost. Trying to establish any sort of contact without facing yourself fully first is not a good idea in my opinion, as it may cause significant distortions in perception of what really happened and why."

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Whoa - they have a "you are there" quality. Very interesting.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I did not see any older people, either. Aren't there any grandmothers talking? ;)

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
Wow, those seem to be drawn with so much love. The artist clearly managed to capture the beauty of them all.

For some reason, however, I feel a bit of distrust for the Lyran man above. Maybe he triggers some associations with negative nordics and angels.

Rak Tek (the black-skinned lady) seems to be carrying so much wisdom and light in her eyes.

I also enjoyed the drawing of the hybrids. I just hope they are given all the love they need.

OP
Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
I also enjoyed the drawing of the hybrids. I just hope they are given all the love they need.[/QUOTE]

I hope so too. She does draw them touching, so I am thinking yes. Also they may be protected by not living an Earthly life and thus do not participate in our suffering

K

KarlaSM

I had seen this art before, very beautiful and vivid. A lot of talent there.

I have seen many elder ones, some kids and babies as well in visions. Another thing I notice is most look like Earth humans, which makes me think that each time people see ETs that look most of the time like Earth humans might not be able to see many beings that are human but do not look like us because of a mind filter which we all have. So beings show up in ways we feel comfortable seeing or that we can grasp. Our mind tends to translate most of the time their forms to forms we feel more familiar with. There are some really complex ETs in other realms based on their DNA codes when they were incarnated physically. :)

OP
Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
I have seen many elder ones, some kids and babies as well in visions. Another thing I notice is most look like Earth humans, which makes me think that each time people see ETs that look most of the time like Earth humans might not be able to see many beings that are human but do not look like us because of a mind filter which we all have. So beings show up in ways we feel comfortable seeing or that we can grasp. Our mind tends to translate most of the time their forms to forms we feel more familiar with. There are some really complex ETs in other realms based on their DNA codes when they were incarnated physically. :)[/QUOTE]

It's interesting you say that b/c I recently dreamt of interacting w beings who looked human but weren't. Their behavior and movements were different and one spun his head all the way around. I kept wondering what they really look like.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
In meditation I have often seen mantis heads and eyes looking back at me. (Simon Parkes, anyone?) It's incredible to think that there are beings that don't have red blood platelets and rivers of life-giving blood circulating their vascular systems. Does anyone know what type of blood insects do have?

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
Yesterday. I listened to his show. He explained that there are alien races like the mantids and reptilans that don't have the link to Source humans have. I guess this is the major difference and the other things probably stem from it. Honestly, I think it sucks to have been incarnated as any of those, although in general it is not a bad idea to have those experiences to be able to understand them better. And, if you are a warrior, a bit of their DNA may help you get over the empathic backlash.

Reactions: Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Yesterday. I listened to his show. He explained that there are alien races like the mantids and reptilans that don't have the link to Source humans have. I guess this is the major difference and the other things probably stem from it. Honestly, I think it sucks to have been incarnated as any of those, although in general it is not a bad idea to have those experiences to be able to understand them better. And, if you are a warrior, a bit of their DNA may help you get over the empathic backlash.
Even though it may not be our conscious choice, I can understand that there could many beings who wish to experience a feeling of separation from Source. After all, what greater challenge can there be but to try and experience or create things "completely on our own"?

:)

I can almost equate such beings as young adults in a way--tired of being smothered under the wing of their parents and boldly striking out to make their own way in life. They leave the comfort of their family home (Source) to explore and experience their own journeys and, while they never completely separate themselves from the love of their family, it may certainly feel that way at times.

We can choose to ignore Source and "go our own way", but my feeling is that in reality, we ARE Source...and thus there can never be any true separation.

K

KarlaSM

Without discrediting the valuable work of others and acknowledging any usefulness in the information that others provide, I think that it is a little misleading for people to generalize certain conditions experienced by some races and species, like the people who claim that all reptilians and all insect beings are disconnected or evil when this is far from true. Many starseeds like myself who remember past lives as reptilians can tell that not all reptilian species were evil or disconnected. In fact many reptilians lived very simple lives in communities, very positive as service to others, peaceful in general, with light diets based on fish and even veggies and not much technology unlike the Alpha draconians, Orion reptilians or some Andromedan reptilians who are the main focus of such bad reputation. There is a memory of a specific endemic reptilian species in the Pleiades with grey scales, good swimmers living in very simple communities, like tribes, connected to nature and to Source.

As for insect beings, their blood is very similar to the blood of Earth insects. There is a huge variety of humanoid and non humanoid insect beings, mantids are one kind but there are spider beings, beetle like ones, some with eyes similar to human eyes depending on their genetic configuration and some were positive. However many insect beings were historically very sadistic, which is something that can be seen here on Earth in certain spiders and mantis beings and other beings who are very cruel when they catch their preys.

Just hold on your hand an Earth mantis and see how it feels to connect to them, and you will know that they are connected to everything at a basic level. :)

The same applies to reptiles, iguanas for example are such beautiful pets. They can be very loving and very warm and display so explicitly their feelings. Observe nature, snakes can also be very loyal pets and very protective. In nature you can find many answers. Nature has been one of my ways to learn to understand such species, both the light side of them and the shadow side of them. Some reptilians can be very loyal, very protective, and very fun and loving.

Last edited by a moderator:

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Thanks, Karla. I love how you've got some answers for these deep, empathic questions. In 1987, in a caravan in a remote desert town, I once spent an evening with a praying mantis perched right above my small, formica dining table. I did not move him, and he looked right back at me. At that time, I had no thoughts of ET life, ET mantid race, but I did connect with this critter in full respect for its power, crafty nature in keeping absolutely still when in wait for prey, and its awesome capabilities as a hunter. The eyes were beady, in a small triangular head. The ones I see in my inner vision are of the ET mantid race, and the eyes are much more pronounced, and the returned look is direct, and loving. I have not seen what type of body is beneath the head. The eyes are soulful and inquisitive - but I would not say hypnotizing. Perhaps in the insect world, they are great hypnotists. The few times I have seen them, I have wondered if I am seeing an ant - then the image resolves into the familiar mantid shape. It is appearing more often now, perhaps as I am more accepting and allowing of the thought of this being having its own existence and of allowing non-verbal communication with me.

I have also (once, and once only) seen the head and neck of a beautiful Saurian female. The look towards me was so loving and accepting. The eyes were red, with black reptilian slit pupils, and the skin was yellow to lime green and darker greens. I got the feeling she was a dinosaur type. Not a Draco by any means (I know about those!) I realise she must have been cold-blooded, but the look of love wiped away that worry for me. (I really don't like snakes, because of that cold-blooded aspect). I did feel with this Saurian, that I was seeing another aspect of myself.

I think in higher dimensions, the need to kill to eat becomes redundant - and more positive aspects of the race can emerge. The enjoyment of killing to eat is a soul aspect that beings of these races must balance out when they finally realise and understand that abundance of the Universe is there for them, as well.

K

KarlaSM

That sounds very beautiful, a saurian aspect. :)

Thank you for sharing these experiences.

What is also interesting is that even if there were negative incarnations in some other flesh form that was not human, those aspects that we integrate can heal and see life with different eyes.

With the case of my draco aspect, the first thing she said was that I was too sensitive to understand her life, but that over time I would. There were some difficult memories, but brief. Since at least a big part of her was already residing in a higher realm after her death, she is very loving, she likes to talk about many things and to get to understand each other more.

I guess that it is one of the advantages of the afterlife, no matter how difficult experiences were in physical, there is always that feeling of reconnection to Source and to everything in a more loving vibration.

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
It seems it is not very right to talk about the reptilians in the presence of somebody who knows more about them, and I hope I did not offend you or cause any other negative feelings. What you say about the reptilians who are free from the grasp of the empires resonates within my heart too.

I think all reptilians are awesome creatures, maybe many of them are just terribly misguided. But there is something very charismatic about those beings.

When it comes to races, I think the incarnation perceived as the darkest from the soul perspective was of a human, and the race I am most uncomfortable about is the angelic one. I intuitively get that once I am in the presence of one I will have no problem with that, but there have been so many impostors, hybrids and fallen ones that if I meet one who says "I am an Angel/ Ascended Master," I would not have the patience to listen.

K

KarlaSM

Oh no your comments do not bother me my bro, but I do feel that many spiritual people who post lots of videos and write books can really spread misleading information about entire species without perhaps even getting to know in other realms or in physical beings who have aspects of such species or races that can shed a different perspective on what they write. If you get to know human beings who acknowledge having these kinds of aspects, their opinions very likely will be the same, although I have also read some that are a bit over the clouds who even if they were negative they are too full of false pride to admit that they worked for disconnection and for destruction and they think that to be controlling and to conquer other planets was much fun. I guess we can see all kinds of situations. I have seen lots of starseeds complaining about this situation of being severely judged for having lived lives in such kinds of environments within such species or races.

I am not a fan of angelics either, their missions were very varied and the shadow side of the angelics is very much like a situation I got to see in some human situations.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I intuitively get that once I am in the presence of one I will have no problem with that, but there have been so many impostors, hybrids and fallen ones that if I meet one who says "I am an Angel/ Ascended Master," I would not have the patience to listen.
I'd really be wary of anyone who hands you a business card that says something like, "Archangel John Doe, Spiritual Warrior. Kill 'em all, let God sort 'em out!" LOL...

Something tells me that the true "Angels" and "Ascended Masters" won't identify themselves as such...but you'll know, just by their actions and energy, exactly who and what they are. Business cards and name stickers not necessary! :)

K

KarlaSM

I have a story to share with you guys about the archangels and the angels. The story is complemented with the works of other authors who have tapped in some way into memories of the existence of such beings in other star systems and in non physical realms. The story would be somehow similar with masters.

In summary, one of the drawings I am currently channeling, is of an archaeia, but the thing is, her appearance is totally different to what most people describe. What does match is that she has six wings, or three pairs, something consistent to other stories. However, she has horns, four arms and very weird legs and weird face. In physical, these beings had a mix of DNA that made them far away relatives from certain bird species.

As for their lived experiences, what they would channel was God was no different to how people sometimes channel their own unintegrated aspects or shadow self, or other beings like the goat beings who were ancestors to these beings.

In Araboth, the realm described in the Book of Megadriel, the system was patriarchal and military. It was the place where the well-known war took place. Kasbel was the incarnation of Lucifer, and there was a dispute among the higher ranks. Yes it was hierarchical in nature but women would also join the ranks of the military and the administration. Michael was in between the disputes and the others as well.They did wear armors and swords and tunics.

This was eons ago though. In some other places what angels and archangels would learn was missions like for example just being watchers or in contrast to interfere and protect people. Other missions included the creation of laws and governance, hence the biblical stories and other stories in gnostic literature. There is truth in everything, but such dark parts of the history of angels and archangels was something that took place in 3rd density planets outside of Earth, a very long time ago. Hence, the unloving memories that many carry about them and the cognitive dissonance.

Reactions: Carl and Stargazer

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
... I have also read some that are a bit over the clouds who even if they were negative they are too full of false pride to admit that they worked for disconnection and for destruction and they think that to be controlling and to conquer other planets was much fun....
The conquering of other planets was the hook into the quotidian effort of achieving power - forever reaching for that turbo-charged ego hit when the mantle of power is tightly held over a trapped planetary population... Those beings have equated that supreme ego boost with being gods (small "g") of unhindered power.

Dissolution for them will be a positive happening when the false wind blowing their boat becalms them in a sudden realisation.

K

KarlaSM

I wonder what kinds of lessons these starseeds will face in the future. What I got to see in many of them is that they allow in a negative way to be taken over by their aspects because they do not want to see from which insecurities their lust for power comes from. Maybe it is just their path, an extension of reliving such memories in their minds, but they can be nasty either way. One of my ex friends was a lady who owns a very large site. I would not approve in any way how she was victim of much defamation but part of the problem was precisely her attitudes of always wanting to be worshipped and another problem is that some of those people do happen to have lots of followers worshiping them. At some point I could not stand her attitudes anymore. She changed a lot though, because initially there were some very positive attitudes in her and she could not face trauma afterwards and transformation of her personality was a sad thing to witness. I saw such transformation in others along the way. So I see in these egotic starseeds those attitudes because they are repeating the same lessons that turned them into people who craved power, instead of love, but the difference is that now they do not have ships or weapons to conquer. Some really do say openly that they are gods as if it was a cool thing. I hope that at some point they realize that being a draco that conquers was not a child's game, or that being a negative king or queen or pharaoh was not a Disney story but that if such paths were followed then they require a lot of conscious healing to align their aspects to something more positive.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)