What questions would you like answered? (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
As mentioned recently on transients.info, I'm in the early stages of putting together a series of courses on consciousness exploration and development.

This is an area I've been very focused on for over a decade now, and is why this site exists. My intention here is to approach it from our current times, meaning a western modern approach when taking into account the average person and what they do in life right now, but also from the direction of understanding that the old teachings are not always 100% accurate, because of the shift in consciousness and how certain understandings, and even metaphysical laws/rules, are changing and we need to adjust to such change and take advantage of new ways of doing things.

I feel very confident around what to include and how to go about that, but I'm not letting myself get in the way of others helping me, and that is why I've invited some people I know well to help me out, and is also why I'm posting this thread here.

These courses are extensive covering basically all the main aspects of what we can do to develop spiritually, and in a certain order, as sometimes order is required and this is why so much knowledge remained hidden in the past by teachers and esoteric groups, because people would not be ready for all info and methods until they had come across other info and had various direct experiences first. But I'm doing my best not to make everything mandatory to move from one level to the next.

To the point of this thread — What questions would you like answered when it comes to spiritual development? Your questions may already be covered in my courses, but it's always helpful to me to make sure I'm not missing anything.

questions.jpg

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I am totally with you in that there is a natural order in the unfolding of wisdom. "You have to learn to walk before you run, etc"

The other day I had an interesting conversation with someone who considers himself evolved, which he is, to a point. He got to that level in the late 1990's and I don't think he has expanded much more since then. He goes around, dropping himself to the level of others he encounters. What we might call dimming the light so there might be communication for those living in the dark. I said to him "That's all changed. Yes, it was once like that, even in our lifetimes, but the energies have completely changed that scenario." The way I view it, back then in the 1990's, there might have been one light in a sea of dark. OK, that light might have struggled. Now, there are so many new lights popping up beside you, each with their own small area of influence, each lighting up a patch. Now, that dark inside those patches is able to light itself up, to join up to the higher frequency. It now looks like a pattern of light, a net, with points of light at all the intersections. Now, it would be a disservice to drop your light. Now, you have to maintain your light at the highest frequency as much as possible, to give that dark around you a chance to up their game and match your light.

I don't know how you would integrate this idea into your course, but I thought it was worth mentioning.

Reactions: Anaeika and Laron
OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I think his explanation is a great example of how to explain what is going on now so I will save that and I may even mention that early on in the courses, and perhaps in the section I have on the 2012 phenonmoen / astrological age / new earth. Thanks HM.

Fro my perspective, we will all reach a point on the path and then, just like a barista who fills a cup to a certain level and wipes off the foam, we will reach a point of stabilization, that is unless we are actively participating in activities and techniques to help continue raising ourselves. Raise is of course not the best word to use as what is really happening is that we are going inside ourselves, we are exploring closer to our source, and I hope to remember to make sure that I don't get into the habit of saying "higher" and/or "more advanced".

I love to include the perspective of others, such as what you provided above, as some points of view about the exact same situation can be understood differently if it is explained differently, and when you have multiple explanations from different sources, this can really help a person learn more efficiently.

I'm in my creative frame of mind, back to it...

Reactions: Anaeika

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I go along with HM on this one. It is a delicate balance of being aware of issues around you and in the world but not dropping down into them.

Reactions: Anaeika and Laron

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
Raise is of course not the best word to use as what is really happening is that we are going inside ourselves, we are exploring closer to our source, and I hope to remember to make sure that I don't get into the habit of saying "higher" and/or "more advanced".
It's an odd thing, isn't it. Buckminster Fuller, I think, talked about "outer" and "inner" rather than "up" and "down". Everything is relative to your perception, of course. But for the absolutes, doesn't it seem to somehow come back to that mind-bending experience of a toroid? There is no up, down, high, low, or even for that matter, in or out, at least not for long. Which leads to what T.S. Eliot famously said, "What we call the beginning is often the end. And to make an end is to make a beginning. The end is where we start from." I will forever remember this quote, as a favorite professor inscribed it in a book given to me at graduation. An ending and beginning. Every breath.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)