What Is Your Song of Freedom (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
A good friend, Ben, posed a question. What songs evoke the feeling and sense of freedom? There are many great ones, but I found myself going a different way, with ELO's "All Around the World". I pondered my choice last night, and as it so often happens, the answer came this morning.

Looking at KP's blog, I found this short video from Lori Ladd. I was not familiar with her work, but something prompted me to listen. She does an excellent job of explaining these times. The lower frequency timeline is falling apart, but still yells loudly. The other one is feels softer, and many feel the call to it, but we are not quite there. For most of us, our feet are in two worlds, and it is darn confusing. On the one hand, our lives are restricted by government responses to a virus. On the other, we still feel the freedoms of living our lives within us.

I really liked her idea of seeing the mess play out on a screen. Yes, I am aware of my surroundings and stay away from the downtown area. Yes, I do wear a mask at the grocery store because it still is required. (However, I wear one in the bandana style that allows me to breathe.) My beloved part-time job is gone, so I don't go out much, which can be a bit depressing. However, looking at the big picture from Ms. Ladd's shifted my perspective a bit.

There are people who are actively dismantling the hold of the lower frequency timeline, and others, who are holding the light in the other one. We've talked about this in many threads, but there is something about the way Ms. Ladd describes it that reached me in another way.

Circling back to my choice of a song of freedom - well, now that makes a lot of sense to me. I am moved with the idea of people dancing in joy all around the world because we are free.

I leave you with links to Lori Ladd's video, the song she references, and my own choice for a song of freedom. Get up and dance!

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
This is a brandnew fresh song (literally, the single and video is out TODAY 11 Sept!) from the Norwegian band Kalandra (posted some other songs in the Music thread already).

I think it fits the topic of Freedom, Awakening and Escapism from this materialistic and technocratic society perfectly even if you only watch the video, but the lyrics also fit.

We all need some relaxed and meditative slo-mo indeed!

• Love this post!
Reactions: Linda

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
This one has a leap of faith in it (visuals in the clip), so I have to go with it.

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
I like the beat on this one.

I'm not sure why they used fanged teddy bears, but there you go. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)