What Is This Crystal Please? (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Ben

Brother of Awen
Retired Global Moderator
Jul 22, 2016
Shrewsbury, UK
Greetings All!

I picked up this (not so) little beauty up on my holidays. It was from a place that was very heavy in its' energy from years and years of war and turmoil. However, hovering my hand over this it was quick to attach itself to me, almost as if it wanted to be removed from where it lay. As such I will obviously be cleansing it and attuning to its' energy appropriately.

However, due to language restrictions I was unable to ascertain what sort of crystal it is. I'm guessing it's a quartz of some kind, possible smokey but that doesn't "feel" quite accurate. Is anyone able to tell me what sort it is and it's inherent properties if possible please?

Thanks so much in advance :)

20160823_095702.jpg

Reactions: Stargazer

Kristy

Star child
Retired Moderator
Jul 22, 2016
3rd rock from the Sun
Greetings All!

I picked up this (not so) little beauty up on my holidays. It was from a place that was very heavy in its' energy from years and years of war and turmoil. However, hovering my hand over this it was quick to attach itself to me, almost as if it wanted to be removed from where it lay. As such I will obviously be cleansing it and attuning to its' energy appropriately.

However, due to language restrictions I was unable to ascertain what sort of crystal it is. I'm guessing it's a quartz of some kind, possible smokey but that doesn't "feel" quite accurate. Is anyone able to tell me what sort it is and it's inherent properties if possible please?

Thanks so much in advance :)

View attachment 607

Hi Ben is it possible that you can take another photo of it perhaps with some bright natural light. In person it is easier to identify a crystal but when it is a photo I need good lighting and multiple views as some crystals have many similarities and I do not want to tell you the wrong one because each crystal has its own purpose and vibration.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Can you provide another photo from a different angle with different lighting? If it wasn't for the brown colored point on the right (if it is brown or just see through?), it could just be a clear quartz cluster going by that image. It may even be a tantric twin clear quartz — hard to tell with the one photo.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Here is a clear quartz cluster from Machu Picchu, which I picked up in Aguas Calientes — the town our transients.info group will be staying in if anyone chooses to go on the Machu Picchu extension as part of the Peruvian San Pedro Spiritual Journey I have organised.

clear quartz cluster.jpg

Here is a garden quartz I got from a gem show in the Blue Mountains, west of Sydney, about 3 years ago.

garden quartz.jpg

OP
Ben

Ben

Brother of Awen
Retired Global Moderator
Jul 22, 2016
Shrewsbury, UK
You two are so in synch! Yeah sure, thanks for helping. Here's some more photos of it. The crystal still has a small amount of sediment attached to it from extraction which is what I think is giving it a smokey colour rather than it being an inherent attribute. In which case it's making me think it's a clear quartz but I'm still not sure.

(Btw Laron that garden quartz is stunning!)

20160824_112657.jpg 20160824_112717.jpg20160824_112725.jpg 20160824_112753.jpg

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com
Well it is most definitely in the quarts family. Maybe some rust OR Citrine mixed with Smokey at the mottom of one. So looks like you have at least 2 different kinds but quartz in general. I feel energy from crystals through picture like people and these have great energy. Rough stones such as clusters generally do!

Kristy

Star child
Retired Moderator
Jul 22, 2016
3rd rock from the Sun
You two are so in synch! Yeah sure, thanks for helping. Here's some more photos of it. The crystal still has a small amount of sediment attached to it from extraction which is what I think is giving it a smokey colour rather than it being an inherent attribute. In which case it's making me think it's a clear quartz but I'm still not sure.

(Btw Laron that garden quartz is stunning!)

View attachment 625 View attachment 626View attachment 627 View attachment 628

Hey Ben I have some really good crystal books that I will compare them to. And could you by chance take it outside in the natural light and get one more photo for me. That way it isn't picking up on any colors like from the table or surroundings inside.

Reactions: Stargazer and Ben

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
I have a cluster in a similar shape and was told it's a ... I can't remember the name! I was told it was good for broadcasting intention, for lack of a better way to put it. Holding it with the points away from you, with your heart holding intention, you can amplify and broadcast purified thought through the cluster. Got it in Sedona. Quartz, otherwise, from the look of it, but I'm sure Kristy will have more to say about the kind.

Also, depending on the configuration, I remember something about if you turn it the other way, you can draw things to you, but this is a rather dangerous enterprise ;)

Kristy

Star child
Retired Moderator
Jul 22, 2016
3rd rock from the Sun
Ben

i have it narrowed down but have a few questions before I can say the correct one.

1. How large is this cluster approximately.
2. How many crystals are coming off the cluster.
3. How many sides are on the points, especially the largest point?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)