What is Facebook Banning People For? (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Over the past week I've had a few people mention to me that they have been banned from Facebook.

I wanted to collect the posts they made which did it and put it all into one place for curiosity, but also educational reasons.

Feel free to post the content from people you know that were banned on Facebook for posting it there.

My friend Kathryn posted this and was banned for 3 days (as in restricted from posting, commenting, rating, etc.

217759668_568109184349187_181737781395337052_n.jpg

Yesterday I posted a thread about a FB friend, Rochelle, getting banned and included the content of that as it was just the facts about the COVID plandemic. You can find that post here to see what that person was banned for: https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/facts-about-covid-the-vaccinations.8760/

A week ago I got banned for 24 hours for sharing this recording which is just from a session of the Australian parliament catching up, where the MP quotes the chief medical officer as saying the vaccines are doing more harm than good. You can find the original video on my Telegram here.

Image14.jpg

The time before that, I was banned for a day for posting this, which is based on a scientific study/paper.

1626728183622.png

And here is another one from a friend, Jennifer, who got banned for 24 hours for posting this:

1626728669466.png

So feel free to share any stories from friends who have been banned.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Lila

Ian

Just Arrived
Nov 7, 2021
I have been banned twice by FB for 7 days each time from posting in groups.
Now I'm being shadow banned for 90 days and my posts are being moved further down the news feed.
My hack
I post my information first on my page then copy a link to that page on the article I post in my groups asking them to share from my page if they are unable to share from their group.
Because a lot of the groups now only let people send the post instead of being able to share.
I always finish my posts with this
Sharing is caring
Stay safe Australia
Stay strong Australia
Stand Up Australia and the World
#StormIsComing
#PandoraPapers
#SAVEtheCHILDREN
#STOPchildTrafficing
#STOPHumanTrafficing
#STOPsexTrafficing
#Adr3nochrom3

Reactions: Laron

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)