What is a Starseed ? (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Many of us had previous lifes in a star or in another planet. Here is an article by Paul McCarthy on his web site. Hope you will enjoy !!

"Star Seeds are beings that have experienced life elsewhere in the Universe on other planets and in non-physical dimensions other than on Earth. Star Seeds may also have had previous life times on earth. There are three categories of Star Seeds as follows:

A typical Star Seed may have lived 5-50 life times on Earth. Some of these were preparation lifetimes which included periods of acclimatisation to being a human being on Earth and the development of the life missions leading to the climax of these activities in this current lifetime. Earth represents a place of service more than a place of learning for these Star Seeds who have already achieved higher consciousness on other planets. As there were fewer lifetimes on earth compared to the average human being, this leads this group of Star Seeds to retaining some of their extra terrestrial abilities such as with Healing, Telepathy, Channelling and with general higher consciousness qualities. I call this group the “New Age” Star Seeds as they often come to Erath at times of rising spiritual awareness as this is the environment that their gifts can be recognised and when they can truly help others. Many of the Star Seeds reading this book will identify with this category.

Old Soul Star Seeds have usually had hundreds of life times on earth going back to the beginning of humanity and even the beginning of the planet. These are the Guardians of earth and have strong links to Sirius which is the spiritual guardian of earth and humanity. Their Life Missions are tied into the long term evolution of earth and humanity and this is why they have willingly incarnated on earth so many times in order to fulfil these projects. They have often performed the roles of Spiritual Teachers, Shamans, Prophets, Light Workers (especially with earth ley lines and at sacred sites), Temple Guardians, Healers, all kind of leaders such Kings and Queens and as The High Priest and High Priestess. These Star Seeds hold the wisdom and spiritual knowledge of the ancients as it has been used on earth. This includes the human knowledge of astronomy, astrology, runes, numerology, certain healing modalities, light work and spiritual ceremonies. This will be the last lifetime as a human being for many of these old soul Star Seeds who are completing the cycles of lifetimes on earth and all the project and work included in these cycles. These Star Seeds have often mastered the ability to hold a balance between being grounded and being spiritually aligned. This is why they still resonate with their extra terrestrial origins even though they have lives on earth for so many life times."

By Paul McCarthy

http://www.siriusascension.com/what is.htm

Last edited:

Golmona

Retired Moderator
Aug 2, 2016
Amsterdam
Henda what does it mean that you are from Sirius, Orion & Pleiades? That you have had most of your incarnations in these three places? I find the concept of starseeds very fascinating. I've been told a couple of times that I am one, more specifically from Pleiades. I would belong in the 1st category as this is apparently my 3rd incarnation on Earth. Am still unsure what I think of that and if it resonates with me... perhaps I need some time to let all of that settle in

OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Henda what does it mean that you are from Sirius, Orion & Pleiades? That you have had most of your incarnations in these three places? I find the concept of starseeds very fascinating. I've been told a couple of times that I am one, more specifically from Pleiades. I would belong in the 1st category as this is apparently my 3rd incarnation on Earth. Am still unsure what I think of that and if it resonates with me... perhaps I need some time to let all of that settle in
Thank you for your comment
If you are from the Pleiades you will feel it. It is the frequency of one the two parts Pleiades A, and B that will tell you more about it. You will feel it once you hear it. From time to time we receive an attunement and frequency adjustment from our star seed home and family. It is that sound we hear in one ear or the two ears like a radio frequency but much more like a sharp sound. That is your star seed family connecting to you to help you integrate the new energies from your soul family and home.

I know from where I originate because my first spiritual guide Jesus told me that I was a Sirian soul who lived in Orion and the Pleaiades too, then I incarnated many times on Earth to bring up these frequencies here. This Earth incarnation is supposed to be the last one for me. He told me that I will be back home. But I have had so much challenges during this life and still have. My mission is to heal and guide and teach people through the healing energy which is part of who I am; I have been in Orion during an incarnation as a healer ans a priest in the Temple of Healing and during an OBE my guides sent me there to show me that Temple. I talked about it in my first article about my astral travels. That happens few weeks after I received my Reconnection.
They told me that all my potentials are showed and given back to me so that I can go fast and steadily in my actual mission. All these information I received them through OBE's and Channelled messages. My channelled messages has been sent to me mentally and I did not do anything for learning that. I have access to a pack of spiritual guidance like an uploaded file I can get anytime I need to. But before that they came and told me that they wanted to communicate with me. So I said I was ready to hear, listen and write down. I did.

On youtube there are some interesting videos where you can listen to the frequencies of Pleiadians and there are so many as they don't have all the same density. You will feel which one that suits you the most, it is yours. You can also read some good channelled messages with will help you. When being in touch with these messages you will feel healing energy running through you like vibrations and sensation of warmth
I found on youtube these videos and which really resonate with me

Last edited:

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Interesting post. I always thought of my self as an old Earth soul but I have been corrected. Last week I had a session with our Anne. One question I had was "where am I from?" Turns out from her source I am from Alpha Centauri. Appearantly that's where my affinity with water comes from and part of my mission here is to protect our water. Maybe that's why I deeply support the native fight at Standing Rock. How cool? I also have had many incarnations here as well.
Does anybody here have any info on my roots? I haven't had time to research it myself, but I will soon. I have a deep tie to my grand daughter and it's because she too is from there too. What a wonderful bond.

OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Henda, this is really interesting, thank you. What is the best way to find out where I came from?
I think it comes when we are ready. I had the info about myself from my guides about only one year ago. But once you have it you will see many synchronistic events coming your way and confirming it.
May be through meditation or Chanelling you can have the answer to your question
If you don't have it now I mean in that time you ask for it you will have it later. So no worries
You also will have some details coming your way about the stars ✨ you feel very connected to. That is a very true sign as your intuition is the place your spiritual guides talk to you .

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
Henda , thank you very much for sharing your story.

It is the first time I hear about Pleiades A and B. I know that in general the people from Taygeta can be expected to be more benevolent than those from Maya. Is there a relation between those?

My story of connecting to my star family goes through a research for a book I was going to write. I was interested in stories regarding ET contacts and I came across Billy Meier. Before that, I didn't even know there were ET humans.

Reactions: June and Stargazer

Golmona

Retired Moderator
Aug 2, 2016
Amsterdam
Thank you so much for your reply Henda. I always appreciate how readily you share about your experiences and the time you take to explain things <3

It was only a year ago that I first heard about coming from a different part of the universe and I remember being overwhelmed with emotions when she mentioned Pleaiades. I cried a lot. The second time was by Anne around the time I had the reconnective healing session with you.
I recognise what you said about the sound one hears in the ear, the radio frequency. I've been aware of this for a very long time. For as long as I remember it actually. Never knew this was my star seed family connecting with me!

I've had a very long journey getting where I am now in this life. After a very difficult childhood I entered my teenage years with a lot of anger and resentment and it went downhill from there. I completely lost myself and to this day I sometimes struggle talking about the things I did in an attempt to get attention and feel loved. It is because of this dark period in my life that I thought I didn't deserve anything 'special'. So for example whenever I read about your experiences about astral projection or channelings etc. there is a part of me that doesn't believe I could have such experiences as well.

I notice a lot is changing and I have gained more confidence in myself, which is I think the biggest hurdle for me to overcome. I guess I never considered I could be from a spiritually advanced civilisation considering all the poor choices I've made in this life.

Last edited:

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
It went well Golmona, I agreed with much of what she said. I was happy with it. I'll probably do it again for more indepth information. On this session I was all over the map. Asking about my family here and a few basic questions on where i'm from and on my reasons for being here now. Well worth it if you wanna go for it Golmona.

Golmona

Retired Moderator
Aug 2, 2016
Amsterdam
I already had a session with our wonderful Anne Pucksterguy :)

I gained a lot from my reading as well. She is really great and I found the info flowed in very quickly and it was to the point. I also plan on doing a few follow ups with more in depth questions as this one was more of an introduction. But am letting things settle first. I find it helpful to go back to the reading and listen to it with a fresh set of ears every now and then as I find there is more depth to the information than at first glance.

OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Thank you so much for your reply Henda. I always appreciate how readily you share about your experiences and the time you take to explain things <3

It was only a year ago that I first heard about coming from a different part of the universe and I remember being overwhelmed with emotions when she mentioned Pleaiades. I cried a lot. The second time was by Anne around the time I had the reconnective healing session with you.
I recognise what you said about the sound one hears in the ear, the radio frequency. I've been aware of this for a very long time. For as long as I remember it actually. Never knew this was my star seed family connecting with me!

I've had a very long journey getting where I am now in this life. After a very difficult childhood I entered my teenage years with a lot of anger and resentment and it went downhill from there. I completely lost myself and to this day I sometimes struggle talking about the things I did in an attempt to get attention and feel loved. It is because of this dark period in my life that I thought I didn't deserve anything 'special'. So for example whenever I read about your experiences about astral projection or channelings etc. there is a part of me that doesn't believe I could have such experiences as well.

I notice a lot is changing and I have gained more confidence in myself, which is I think the biggest hurdle for me to overcome. I guess I never considered I could be from a spiritually advanced civilisation considering all the poor choices I've made in this life.
I remember the channeled message I had for you after the Reconnective Healing We had
I saw all that during that channel and they were guiding you to be more courageous and self trustful

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016

Golmona , as a certain Pleiadian says, there is no failure, only experience.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)