What image represents your home? (2 Viewers)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
So where is home for you today?

I started this thread in August, 2016, and a lot has changed for me since then, as has it for many of you.

Almost two thousands years back, Gaius Plinius Secundus, a Roman philosopher—also known as Pliny the Elder—said “Home is where the heart is.”
Gaius Plinius Secundus.png
Gaius Plinius Secundus

Our heart tends to lead us at times, just as how it helps us to work out our true home.

That connection the heart has does change.

But our heart also can lead us back to our source, through meditation and astral projection exercises. It's a great way to connect into who we really are.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
But our heart also can lead us back to our source, through meditation and astral projection exercises. It's a great way to connect into who we really are.
Yes, I had a series of 'homecoming' dreams recently. They were fabulous!

Anna

Involved Wayfarer
Aug 1, 2016
I feel, in a sense, we are all home less wanderers, seeking and grasping, internal as external the glimpses of "the source", no way to the way. Momentary feelings of having a home springs from there and the heart can lead us closer aswell as astray. The physical home can be like nectar for the soul but the real home is not one place to settle down but to become.

This is what I feel today.

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
The physical home can be like nectar for the soul but the real home is not one place to settle down but to become.
Perfect! If I had a spiritual development class going, and that was an answer by a student, that would be exactly how to describe it! :)

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
As I sat in the nursing home yesterday, next to a wheelchair-bound person, she called out (as she often does) "I want to go home. Home. Home."
A nurse came bustling over and said gruffly: "You are home." I guess she meant "You are not leaving this nursing home, and going back to any kind of home you used to live in, before". Of course, being an awake person, I just sat there quietly, non-interventionist, but I knew what the old lady had meant.

Anna

Involved Wayfarer
Aug 1, 2016
Thanks Laron. Your question gave me inspiration and so out from the reply grew a song called "The home".
Only chorus is finished:
Home, home. Nectar of the soul. Like a rising star, we all need to become, the home.
I will send it to you when it's finished. :)

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I'm slowly learning to see and understand that "home" is everywhere. No matter where my physical body may be or where the focus of my consciousness may be, I'm always surrounded by the love of All That Is and my Soul Family.

And yes, RT is home too. :D

C

CosmicReflections

Oh boy for me home is everywhere, in any form, as long as I feel the deep connection to my dearest love, my soul sister and my soul brother. Whenever I feel in my heart the connection to my three loved ones, I feel peace and joy. They gave to me the strength to continue in my loneliest days. One day I know we will reunite and bring so much love to this world and to other worlds when we are ready. This is how I feel when their energies approach me in whichever way they want to show up and they hug me:

And then the shared moments with all people who have crossed my path and left a trace of love. <3

Toller

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 21, 2018
UK
Field enhanced.jpg

With my moon in Cancer, my home is where is where my heart is.

Looked through a lot of my photos, my avatar is eggardon hill to the sea, there is a lot of strange energy in those trees in the dip.

But I also like this picture of a field.

Eggardon to the Sea.jpg

Toller

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 21, 2018
UK
That's a great photo. That area reminds me of where I was living for a couple of years, west of the Blue Mountains in Sydney. Do you ever get any crop circles appear near there?
West Dorset is too wild and hilly for crop circles, but up on the chalk from Cerne Abbas northwards, Dorset gets its share of crop circles.

Here is a link to some stories about Eggardon Hill, including this one :-

This weird story is described in 'The Secret Country' by J and C Bord.
One evening in September 1974, Michael Byatt (a registered gliding instructor and senior NCO in the Air Training Corps) was driving his car up over Eggardon. Suddenly the engine began to lose power, and the headlights dimmed. He and his passenger became intensely cold and 'felt an eerie presence'. In the sky they saw a yellow-blue [sic] light 'in the form of an eclipse' [sic - an elipse?]. It moved slowly backwards and forwards and 'had a sort of glow about it'.
A couple of years earlier three cars climbing the hill at night had simultaneously stopped suddenly; they had no power and no lights, but these returned after a short time. Ooh sounds like your typical UFO incident.. or dodgy alternators.

http://www.themodernantiquarian.com/site/317/eggardon_hill.html

PS. The pictures have come through reversed.

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Here's a few quotes I ran into today about home.

“I have learned that if you must leave a place that you have lived in and loved and where all your yesteryears are buried deep, leave it any way except a slow way, leave it the fastest way you can. Never turn back and never believe that an hour you remember is a better hour because it is dead. Passed years seem safe ones, vanquished ones, while the future lives in a cloud, formidable from a distance.”
― Beryl Markham, West with the Night

“We leave something of ourselves behind when we leave a place, we stay there, even though we go away. And there are things in us that we can find again only by going back there.”
― Pascal Mercier, Night Train to Lisbon

“Home wasn't a set house, or a single town on a map. It was wherever the people who loved you were, whenever you were together. Not a place, but a moment, and then another, building on each other like bricks to create a solid shelter that you take with you for your entire life, wherever you may go.”
― Sarah Dessen, What Happened to Goodbye

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
“Home wasn't a set house, or a single town on a map. It was wherever the people who loved you were, whenever you were together. Not a place, but a moment, and then another, building on each other like bricks to create a solid shelter that you take with you for your entire life, wherever you may go.”
― Sarah Dessen, What Happened to Goodbye
That's funnyO_o:cool: in that it reminds me of a dream I've had of a house that was built with the help of friends and became a place that one could take anyplace. It came replete with bits of seafood, available whenever it was needed, was as big or small as was needed (like the tent the Weasley's took to the Quiddage tournament) and only allowed friends in. These were allowed in wherever they were.

Last edited:

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
That’s your place up in the wilds isn’t it PG.. every time you post a pic of it, I want to be there, this pic in particular, draws me, and if the plan to meet up ther next Sept comes to fruition, I will be sick that I’m not there.
No longer able to do such long journeys, unfortunately.

I’ve enlarged the pic and seen myself sitting, dangling my legs over the side of the dock.
Don’t know why, but the place seems familiar somehow.

Gosh, you and your grandson are going to have some wonderful times together there, so pleased for you,
Bet you’ll have a little fishing rod in his hand before he can walk. Lol

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Gosh, you and your grandson are going to have some wonderful times together there, so pleased for you,
Bet you’ll have a little fishing rod in his hand before he can walk. Lol
II already got him a mini hockey stick, lol. A fishing rod will come soon. As for my get together hopefully things will have changed by then. I'd Love nothing more then to see you there, June. Maybe we'll turn it into a post "event" party. :):-D

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
II already got him a mini hockey stick, lol. A fishing rod will come soon. As for my get together hopefully things will have changed by then. I'd Love nothing more then to see you there, June. Maybe we'll turn it into a post "event" party. :):-D
We definitely need to get the hang of teleporting, of course some of us might get a bit off course and end up in the lake.:ROFL:

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
in Mallorca, for all too short a time. ( me with the bunches ).
You do look as though that is "your" place. Also - you've always been a babe.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
If we’re talking, physical, I lived here, thirty years ago, in Mallorca, for all too short a time. ( me with the bunches ).
Nowhere on the planet has come close to my feelings of love for a place since.

My true home is the second pic
Must be so cool to live/have lived somewhere were others dream their yearly vacation to be. In my country many want to go to Ibiza or Mallorca for summer vacations.

Reactions: Laron and Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)