What if ..... (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Reports are coming out tonight about high number of deaths in Seoul, South Korea, in a "highly-packed crowd", many of whom have suffered heart attacks. Reports are saying 151 people have died and it was from a "stampede". Of course stampedes kill, but not necessarily due to heart attacks.

What if it is a combination of graphene oxide from the shots and microwaves from cell phone towers activating the electromagnetic properties on v**xed persons in the crowd?

Ricardo Delgado is worth a listen.

OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
The weirdly strange thing for me is that I saw the early report, and it was all about heart attacks. There were photos of sheeted bodies etc and ambulances. After I posted this thread, in about half an hour from the time I saw the first report, that was removed from the website, and in no further report has the phrase "heart attacks" been mentioned. Now the whole thing is portrayed as a crush incident. I am genuinely sorry if there was panic and a crush, but that was not what was initially reported.

OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia

"....The Yonsan-gu Fire Department said that no gas leak or fire in the area was present, while they continually investigate what led to so many deaths. Choi Seong-beom, head of the fire department, told reporters that “many casualties were incurred as a crowd of people fell over during Halloween parties.”

Some reports claimed that “Dozens of people reportedly [suffered] mysterious cardiac arrest symptoms during Halloween celebrations in Seoul, South Korea.” Those reports are unconfirmed."

This is the only website (an alternative news website) that still has an article that mentions the cardiac arrest symptoms, that I could find. The blank out on this topic on the internet has been extreme.

Reactions: Pucksterguy

Amy

Involved Wayfarer
Dec 31, 2021
It is odd to me that this story has come to my attention via YouTube. I generally ignore major news sites but I scroll YouTube for music and this story was suggested to me multiple times with multiple videos. I do not know what that means other than the universe wants me to pay attention.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)