What if Armageddon is from the perspective of the deep state/satanic forces? (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Here are the basics of the Armageddon story:

A leader will be elected, he will serve for 7 years and there will be darkness for those 7 years. Then the savior (supposedly Jesus, or love iteself) will come.

Now what if the Armageddon story is from the point of view of the deep state? Trump elected in 2016. 7 years later it is 2023. The years since his election have been tough on the corrupt deep state operatives. They are truly threatened while at the same time they call the Qanon movement a LARP (Live Action Role Playing game). The DS is terrified.
  1. Over 10 years ago I found a video that a "blonde haired man will be elected as US president and he will save the US from tyranny". Sorry I don't have the video link.
  2. Another source says that Trump's spirit is a powerful one, and he volunteered to do this job, and help the US as well as the rest of the world.
  3. One of the client's subconscious reported to Allison Coe that in 2023 the world would change.
  4. Uranus might be out of Taurus by 2023. You can get a free astrology chart via your browser at https://alabe.com/freechart/default.asp.
More resources:
  1. Free astrology software for windows: http://www.astrolog.org/astrolog/astfile.htm.

Last edited:

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Had not thought of it in this way - the anti-christs (more than one) are the disrupters to the norms - the established ways - the DS. Interesting idea.

• I agree
Reactions: therium and Anaeika

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
This Abrahamic religious story about Armageddon has been worked in to the collective unconscious for more than 2,000 years. It might even have been as long as 8,000 or 9,000 years. When something is that consistent, and drip-fed down from on high, that leads me to think it is deeper than what we call the Deep State today. Yes, they are involved, because they are the hierarchy presented to today's population (in other words, they are the minions). But the collective unconscious of humanity has been slowly and consistently "worked", meaning sculpted, formed, built upon, to have these beliefs seem as real events.

Not to forget that if "other-dimensionals" are intervening in our dimension, and length of time is not a factor because it is not comparable with what we experience, then this story that is being injected into our thought forms is insidious. But the whole Jesus as perfected man story also needs to be swallowed to give the given story depth and polarity. I use the word injected, rather than inserted, because it feels to be a manipulated reality. We really are at the mercy of intelligences intervening within our band width.

In my opinion, the caution should go as far as AA Michael, Galactic Federation of Light, Ashtar, Gabriel, Raphael (and all the other known Angelic names we have been fed); Metatron, Kryon, Saint Germain.........

The story is insidious because of the number of layers, and the number of adherents. Even in the New Age bubble, most of those I mention above are adored and venerated.

We live within bubbles of consciousness. It is our job to integrate them, but to do so wisely, and if it is known that we are under a thousands-year long programme of intervention messing with our minds, then caution about belief seems to be the only safe road to follow.

Sorry if I have broken any eggs in this omelette that some people cherish.

Gunther

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Sep 27, 2016
South Africa
Here are the basics of the Armageddon story:

A leader will be elected, he will serve for 7 years and there will be darkness for those 7 years. Then the savior (supposedly Jesus, or love iteself) will come.

Now what if the Armageddon story is from the point of view of the deep state? Trump elected in 2016. 7 years later it is 2023. The years since his election have been tough on the corrupt deep state operatives. They are truly threatened while at the same time they call the Qanon movement a LARP (Live Action Role Playing game). The DS is terrified.
  1. Over 10 years ago I found a video that a "blonde haired man will be elected as US president and he will save the US from tyranny". Sorry I don't have the video link.
  2. Another source says that Trump's spirit is a powerful one, and he volunteered to do this job, and help the US as well as the rest of the world.
  3. One of the client's subconscious reported to Allison Coe that in 2023 the world had change.
  4. Uranus might be out of Taurus by 2023. You can get a free astrology chart via your browser at https://alabe.com/freechart/default.asp.
More resources:
  1. Free astrology software for windows: http://www.astrolog.org/astrolog/astfile.htm.
Gent by the name of Ken, explores the possibility that the deep state/globalists are indeed attempting to fulfil/orchestrate the Armageddon story on the world stage. I find his analysis very interesting, although a fairly longish read. I keep an eye on his ongoing analysis and comment.
As always, discernment is required.

For those interested, his website is at http://redefininggod.com , one can follow his link at top left of page entitled “END TIMES” PROGRAMMING [1.6]

Beware, he does have an interesting sense of humour.

• Intriguing Post
Reactions: therium and Anaeika
OP
therium

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Sorry if I have broken any eggs in this omelette that some people cherish.
No problem here. I'm not religious myself. I just mentioned Jesus because more people are familiar with that name. Whenever someone quotes the bible, like as a prophecy, I just change all of the words "Jesus" to "love" and it makes more sense to me. Personally, I'm not into religion and I assume almost all information that comes from a religious book is somehow tainted.

I do believe the Bible has been changed over time. Words have been left out, phrases have been left out, whole books have been left out with stern warnings that "you can't read those other books", and words and phrases have been mistranslated to hide the truth.

Oh wow. Since I'm the OP my avatar to the left now has a sash that says "OP". I guess this site got an upgrade.

• I agree
Reactions: Anaeika

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Before the age of 20, I contemplated very deeply about whether a man/being called Jesus walked the Earth and did the things mentioned in the Bible (the one with the restricted story line that we have ended up with). I did this because I seemed driven to do it (walking around the school oval every lunch time with a group of young friends, pontificating and debating and generally putting it all out there) but also because I have a twin to whom it is God's Own Truth, so I felt I had to get clear on my own feelings and intentions about this. But I was so driven at such an early age, I do feel it was shadows cast by a previous life that led me to do so.

At the time, I felt that there had been a man who lived life by higher principles, whose name could have been Jesus (we now know it was Emmanuel, or something like that). At the time I rejected the whole idea of Son of God thing as added trimmings, though now being older with greater perspective, I can see that if we are indeed a genetically modified race of beings, then this appellation could apply with real meaning.

I think the stories from the Greeks' golden age are marbled over with some reflective truth. For instance, Apollyon. What is that all about? Apollo, Apollyon - we are being given the duality, once again. One of my favourite philosophers is Heraclitus. In many ways, I think the Greek stories got into the Bible (in part) because our culture is derived from that ancient source as much as any other.

It is interesting that that God comes up in the Bible under Revelation 9:11 (how intertwined and interwoven is all this?)

Anchor Bible Dictionary
"APOLLYON. The Greek name, meaning "Destroyer," given in Revelation 9:11 for "the angel of the bottomless pit" (in Hebrew called Abaddon), also identified as the king of the demonic "locusts" described in Revelation 9:3-10...In one manuscript, instead of Apollyon the text reads "Apollo," the Greek god of death and pestilence as well as of the sun, music, poetry, crops and herds, and medicine. Apollyon is no doubt the correct reading. But the name Apollo (Gk Apollon) was often linked in ancient Greek writings with the verb apollymi or apollyo, "destroy." From this time of Grotius, "Apollyon" has often been taken here to be a play on the name Apollo. The locust was an emblem of this god, who poisoned his victims, and the name "Apollyon" may be used allusively in Revelation to attack the pagan god and so indirectly the Roman emperor Domitian, who liked to be regarded as Apollo incarnate."

Collier's Encyclopedia
"Someone in the fifth century BC started a wholly ungrounded theory that Apollo was identical with the sun. This became popular in later times and lingers in poetical expressions such as "Phoebus 'gins arise," meaning that the sun rises; Phoebus ("bright, pure") is one of Apollo's titles. It also led to his identification with real sun gods.

"There were numerous representations of the god in Greek art, from the archaic statues of the sixth century BC to those of the later period in which he appears as the ideal of youthful manliness and beauty. His worship was taken over by the Romans, who dedicated a temple to him in 430 BC and instituted games in his honour (the ludi Apollinares) in 212 BC. He became one of the chief Roman gods in the age of Augustus, who erected a temple to him on the Palatine."

Last edited:

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
No problem here. I'm not religious myself. I just mentioned Jesus because more people are familiar with that name. Whenever someone quotes the bible, like as a prophecy, I just change all of the words "Jesus" to "love" and it makes more sense to me. Personally, I'm not into religion and I assume almost all information that comes from a religious book is somehow tainted.

I do believe the Bible has been changed over time. Words have been left out, phrases have been left out, whole books have been left out with stern warnings that "you can't read those other books", and words and phrases have been mistranslated to hide the truth.

Oh wow. Since I'm the OP my avatar to the left now has a sash that says "OP". I guess this site got an upgrade.
That is a good time already with the op

The only thing to know with religions are love and unity. I don t practice one except that of the heart.

I agree books were changed to such a point the most usefull informations can be stored in the vactican

Reactions: Linda

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
Regarding your list above, therium, there are the many prophecies of Kim Clement, such as this:

Whether or not you give the time of day to the Bible story, there is a reality to that as there is to any other highly invested thoughtform, on one level. I've had my own very real experiences within that paradigm, and outside of that paradigm as well, which surprised me at the time. Changing "Jesus" to "Love" yeah that's a great workaround for those allergic to the word!

Certainly past life experiences can leave deep scars. I think the trauma that many Christians and so-called witches suffered was to create a wound so deep it would still hurt in later lifetimes, and thereby serve as a warning and a control. Seeing it like that can be helpful in overcoming such things, I've found.

Won't it be funny to see the age-old story come bite the DS, in the end? Well, ironic, not funny.

• Intriguing Post
Reactions: Lila

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Regarding your list above, therium, there are the many prophecies of Kim Clement, such as this:

Whether or not you give the time of day to the Bible story, there is a reality to that as there is to any other highly invested thoughtform, on one level. I've had my own very real experiences within that paradigm, and outside of that paradigm as well, which surprised me at the time. Changing "Jesus" to "Love" yeah that's a great workaround for those allergic to the word!

Certainly past life experiences can leave deep scars. I think the trauma that many Christians and so-called witches suffered was to create a wound so deep it would still hurt in later lifetimes, and thereby serve as a warning and a control. Seeing it like that can be helpful in overcoming such things, I've found.

Won't it be funny to see the age-old story come bite the DS, in the end? Well, ironic, not funny.
You're so right, Maryann, just the visual of burning at the stake, or even the mention of it in a novel, has me in tears. Sitting in a cinema once when that scene came on the screen, I felt like standing up and screaming, I felt so angry about it. That is a wound that shows itself even through the veil, and many lives between.

• I agree
Reactions: Maryann and Lila

Re-Direct-90

Rambling Companion
May 3, 2019
What do you think - will there be wars in future? In my film is no war signed.... and peace goes on its way.
I almost dream of a future WITHOUT a armaggeddon. I almost wish that the deep state - that is like a vulkan - is be quiet in the next decade.
I almost think the danger is coming from the deep state - that we have fear is based on deep state meaning thoughts, that are programmed by the deepstate so that we all stay fearful inside of our mentality. I think that the deep state is the source for the bad guiding visions of the world. Those imaginations are only existing by the satan force of the deep state. So is my opinion, that we feel so fearful, because we have the anxiety, that the deep state will hurt ourself.

OP
therium

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
What do you think - will there be wars in future?
Yes, I believe there will be wars, especially in the Middle East. At least 2 different sources say there will be a war, but not a nuclear war, and that is necessary for people to go through extremely hard times, in order to get them to come and work together. It is necessary for the majority of people to be exhausted by extremely hard times in order to change their basic outlook on selfishness. The US is a very independent culture which reveres independence, but not so much community. So Americans, for one example, will have to learn to work together more.

All of this is consistent with current human psychology, especially western psychology, and how the majority of people currently act.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
In my country it is also a feeble. Everyone for himself and hurt to self profit. The fall will be hard for those in the small country. Is a fact for me like birds sing to communicate

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)