What I see .... new earth laws and ethics. (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Re-Direct-90

Rambling Companion
May 3, 2019
1. The new earth is a place for every one. Everyone who is able, to follow the rules of the new earth are enabled to live here.
2. The new earth is a place where you can develop yourself very quickly.
3, The new earth has no restrictions like the old earth. Its more flexible. And full of emotions.
4. The new earth is a state of mind, where the love is used to find.
5. The new earth will be visitable for everyone, its no matter where you come from.
6. In the new earth were getting connected by each other and have abilities to make connect.
7. In our new earth we feel more free, and have not so many duties, the new earth is more dutie-free.+
8. The new earth is a state of mind, where the creativity is your key to happiness.
9. The new earth has a system, where hurting each other is payed by the one who hurts. Is someone hurting, he has to pay it back.
10. The new earth is a place for every bodies self development. Everyone has a soul and can connect other souls.

OP
Re-Direct-90

Re-Direct-90

Rambling Companion
May 3, 2019
I love being in harmony with the new earth frequency.I will keep up the things I do. And we do that just for you.
Even the new world celebrates what comes in and overrates... never mind what im going to find. Because this is like my kind.
Every being seems the same . No more contemplaining and no more pain. Do we forgeht the shit weve done and going to have
some great fun. No matter what the people say we master it anyway.

Every thing that weve been through would remind me just of you. Every word is said and done, time is over where we were alone.
We show us what we can. And you become my biggest fan. New exploration of the deciation will move into the pluralisation.
Every word that we work out, we just talk dont need to shout, no matter what you gonna see ..It must be love and its for free.

Reactions: Alain
OP
Re-Direct-90

Re-Direct-90

Rambling Companion
May 3, 2019
Shifting stress away

No matter what peoples stress, i do that not unless. Even If i do it by permission, We handled out a new vision.
The new present of the new earth localisation, is very pregnant and testified. So all the stress that people guess,
will be shifted up and down just to blow a fresh wind into your town. Even the fresh air makes you feel, you willl
going to heal. Even your dedication of the communication can be struggeling, even if the joy I bring.

Even the stress is rising up,, i do some coke inside my cup. So the coke makes stress stressless up the way.
So I become a friend of a happy day. The taste of red-black is like pot of jack, and so the feeling grows and the future shows.
Even you will get frustrated by the stress, you will do the shit unless, even the shit among. You have to be so strong.
When the strong signs alings and turn into pain, you dont have to gain. Is the gainer who leads to a painer, and even the painer is called Rainer.

So let me say, that the shift is blown up like a air balloon, and the new world is coming soon!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)